f i v e

neverland

After eating, they all thanked Jaehyun for cooking for them today.

Daeul wondered where the lost boys were. She wanted to get to know them since they're all cute and bubbly.

"You looked like you're deep in thoughts." Daeul looked to her right Yuta was beside her.

"Ah, it's nothing actually. Just wondering where's the lost boys. Don't they want to eat?"

"You worry too much. Don't worry haha Jaehyun and Jungwoo already went to find them."

"Oo. Uh, and can I ask you something?"

"Sure go on."

"Uhm I don't know how I actually got here and I have no clothes to wear except for the one I'm wearing."

"Ah about that! Taeyong probably forgot to tell you." Yuta pulled her closer and they disappeared into thin air.

Daeul just blinked and they're already in the room she previously woke up in.

"So this is your room," Yuta said. He walked to something that looked like a treasure box. It was big.

He opened it and to her surprise, the box turned into a cupboard. He opened it and revealed clothes that somewhat looked familiar to her.

"My clothes!" Daeul exclaimed. "How-"

"We've got our own ways." He said mysteriously. "You know what Song Daeul, you'll know everything when the time comes."

"You guys are creepy and cool at the same time. I mean like how- Ah forget it." She finally gave up and plopped herself down on the bed.

"Okay let me just tell you something. When you were unconscious here, Jaehyun and a few of the lost boys sneaked into your house and took it."

"They what?!"

"Yeah well, Jaehyun used to be part of the pirate crew so he's good at these kinds of things."

Daeul was speechless.

"You should rest first. Take a nap and relax your mind. Take as much time as you need."

Daeul nodded at him. She thought wizards are always the bad one poisoning people but Yuta was different.

He's kind. Maybe kind wizards do exist after all.

"Oh and I'll be in my room which is next to your room. Feel free to call me if you need help."

"Okay thank you."

"Have a good sleep." And with that, he vanished.

Daeul sighed and lay down on her bed. She saw another door in her room and she decided to open it.

It was a door that leads her to the bathroom.

"Ah, a shower is what I need right now."

She went to her closet and took out her towel and new clothes to change to.

These guys are really amazing. Literally, every piece of her clothes is in the closet. How did they even?

After a refreshing shower, she thought about sleeping for a while. That will help her ease a bit.

The bed looked exactly like the ones they sell on earth. Again she wondered where did they get all these.

A lot was on her mind but she'll just ask them when she's awake.

-

It was already night time when she was awake. Well, she clearly said that she wanted to sleep for a while.

But it looked like she's still tired. And surprisingly, no one came in to check on her or anything.

She guessed they're tired too maybe or perhaps they just wanted her to rest without getting disturbed.

She opened the door to her room and peeked to her side. The rest of the doors were closed.

So she started to explore the place.

Her room. It's not in a house or anything instead it's out in the open. Also, there's plenty of rooms there. Which probably belonged to the others.

She walked to each door and saw names engraved on each door. The room on her right was Jungwoo's room and the one on her left was Yuta's room.

She knocked on his door but no one replied. She tried twisting the doorknob and it's not locked so she went in.

In there, someone's back was facing her. He was wearing a black long robe. Stirring things in what looked like a big pot to her.

Wizards things.

"Oh, you're awake. How was your sleep?" Yuta turned to her and asked.

"I had a good sleep thank you for asking. Uh, what are you doing?"

"Nothing really. I'm just making a new potion."

"Oohhh I'll just leave now. You can continue to stir that. Be careful!" She said and left the room.

"Oh?" Yuta was left dumbfounded.

Daeul walked around a bit more. She found Taeyong's room and decided to ask him something.

She knocked on the door and someone behind the door replied. She opened the door and walked into Taeyong's room.

His room was so organized like everything was arranged neatly. Yuta's room was organized too.

"Oh hey."

"Hey um can I ask you something?"

"I don't like where this is going but go on," Taeyong said knitting his eyebrows together. Her voice sounded kinda different.

"Can I go back to earth?"