t w o

neverland

When Daeul was awake, she didn't freak out, surprisingly.

She stayed calm, the guy's words lingering on her mind.

"It's okay. You're safe here."

She felt something was wrapped around her head and judging from the material, it's probably a cloth or a bandage.

The guy wasn't lying. Her head was really bleeding last night. She felt movement on the bed and looked to her right.

There, a guy was resting his head on the bed. He was beautiful, she thought.

Although her mind was packed with unanswered questions, Daeul didn't have the guts to wake him.

He looked drained out and he was sleeping peacefully, so she decided not to wake him up.

She got up from the bed slowly, not wanting to disturb him. But she failed.

As soon as she put her bare foot on the floor, the guy was already wide awake.

"Oh, you're awake umm how do I say this umm ok so please don't panic. I'm not a bad guy and umm... stay here okay? Just don't go anywhere yet."

Daeul didn't nod or say anything, instead, she let him be.

But that guy, he vanished. Just like that. "Am I really in Neverland?" She asked herself.

She plopped herself down on the bed and sighed, hoping that everything was just a dream. A really bad one.

She was so close to crying again when 2 guys appeared out of nowhere. Daeul was so sure the door wasn't opened yet how did the both of them managed to get in there?

She remembered them of course. It was the guy she bumped into yesterday. Another one was the guy who vanished just like that a few moments ago.

'I'm really in Neverland'

"Ok now that you're fully awake..." The guy from yesterday started. He walked towards her and held her shoulder.

His hands. They were cold. 'Is it snowing?'

"Look me in the eyes and don't freak out okay?" His words were a little reassuring. Daeul noticed something about his hazel eyes. They're shimmering.

Daeul nodded slowly and look into his eyes.

"Let me introduce myself first. I'm Taeyong. And he's Yuta." He pointed to another guy. "And you are?"

His gaze was so strong she almost lost in it to the point that she didn't realise he was talking to her.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm Daeul. Song Daeul."

"Listen Daeul. I know there's a lot on your mind right now. So I suggest we go outside and talk about it. Okay?"

Daeul nodded and followed him with Yuta behind her. They walked to a place Daeul assumed it's a garden because of the green plants, blooming flowers and a small waterfall.

She liked the smell of the flowers. It was calming. The garden was beautiful.

Taeyong sat at the coffee table and made a gesture for Daeul to sit too. Yuta sat beside her.

"Ask what you want to ask."

"Where am I?"

Taeyong sighed but nevertheless, still answered it. "Neverland."

There was a tint of shock on her face. "Neverland... really exist?"

"Fortunately yes."

"How did I got here?"

"Well about that, I found you.. on the street. And the man in the moon had been observing you for a while already. Even before... you got kicked out of your house. So I brought you here."

"Man in the moon?"

"You'll meet him later."

"And how did you even brought me here? Flying? Who are you? Peter Pan? Hahaha."

"Exactly."

"Exa- wait what? Peter pan don't dress like this."

"Unfortunately this Peter pan over here do. Next question."

"What is he then?"

"I'm a wizard." Yuta finally spoke up.

"Oh."

"Any other questions?"

"Is this really Neverland?"

"Hahaha no," Taeyong said sarcastically. He got up and took Daeul's hand. He held it tightly and flew with her leaving Yuta.

Taeyong couldn't understand just why can't she trust them. Trust him.

Daeul's eyes widened in surprise. She was flying. For real. And she was screaming too. Scared of the heights.

Taeyong flew around Neverland, showing off the land's beauty. Yes, Neverland is actually a floating land and it's huge.

Daeul's mouth gape in awe, starstruck by the beauty of Neverland.

There is no point in denying the fact that she's in Neverland now. But she's still scared.

Who wouldn't?

When you're flying high up in the sky and you're not even flying in a helicopter or an aeroplane.

She was begging for Taeyong to let her go and finally Taeyong flew back to the garden.

Yuta was still there. When Taeyong and Daeul landed on the ground, he immediately let go of her hands.

Daeul almost fainted and she sat back on the chair inhaling and exhaling her breath.

"Believe me will you?" Taeyong spoke in a slow voice. "I told you that you're safe here and you will be. We will protect you."

"I... I.. o-okay." Daeul herself can't believe she's trusting a stranger she barely knows.

"Are you okay? Do you need water?" Yuta patted her back slowly. She nodded and miraculously, a glass of water was already on his palm.

For a second, she almost forgot that Yuta is a wizard. "Here." He handed her the glass and she gulped the water like she hasn't drink for days. Which is partly true.

"Bro, don't you think that's too fast? I mean she just recovered."

Taeyong just shrugged. "Well, she ain't believing me." Daeul just glared at him.

"Are you okay now Daeul?" Taeyong asked. She nodded, still shocked. He rubbed his nape and grinned at her awkwardly.

"Sorry for that. I mean that's the only way I could do to gain your trust."

"You could've at least warned me. At least I could prepare myself."

"Enough of that." Yuta gave a sign to Taeyong. Taeyong being him looked at Yuta confusedly.
'The others.' He mouthed.

"Ah okay. So Song Daeul, are you ready to meet the others?" Taeyong asked.

Daeul shook her head, still not ready.

"Well..." Yuta started. "Ready or not, here we go!"

And with that, they disappeared into the thin air.