Mission 9: Confess To Him

Mission Abort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun was standing and posing on the stage, his bright smile illuminating the audience and judges. It's question and answer time and he mentally prepared himself for the upcoming question that the judges will pick for him. For all he needs to do is that he should win and let that Kun know that he's better than him. He glanced at his side and saw his bunny looking hyung and smiled even more brighter.

"Next up is Candidate number 2, Mr. Jung Jaehyun." The emcee called out and Jaehyun walked in the front. He flashed again his brightest smile and wowed the audience with his dimples. "Jaehyun-ssi, here's your question. Why do you deserve to win this pageant?" Jaehyun almost frown at the question and he almost say what's really inside his head "I want to beat that Kun" but when he looked up at Doyoung, he woke his senses up.

 

"I deserve to win this pageant cause winning isn't everything. It is the only thing! I deserve to win because I was born to win, but to become the winner I need to plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. Winning isn't always about coming first; it's about you performing better than your ownself every next time. I deserve to win because I am the one who puts in the efforts to change my fate towards winning. Everyone deserves a chance to win, but making the most out of that chance to win is what you have always done." Jaehyun's answer ended up at the time the bell had rang. The audience clapped so hard at his answer and he even got standing ovation. This is a sure win. He thought and goes back to his place.

 

 

After a few minutes, the emcees are up to announce the winners. Everyone were screaming their bets. Jaehyun looked back again at his bunny looking hyung and he can feel his palm sweating. He looked down to see the audience, watching their every moves as the emcee announced the third runner up. He sighed in relief as his names wasn't called yet. He glanced on his side and saw Kun almost glaring at him.

"For the second runner up, it's candidate number...... 7!" Jaehyun sighed in relief again and the tension is getting stronger. Now, not only his palms are sweating but also his armpits and head. He tried his best to pose better and keep his smile even though he's already tired of it.

"For the first runner up, congratulations to candidate number.... 3!" Jaehyun's eyes widen when Kun's number was called. He smiled widely when the latter looked at him in disbelief.

"And for the winner of Mister NCT University is.... candidate... number... 2! Jung Jaehyun from Arts Department, congratulations!" He threw his fist up in joy and walked to the center to receive the sash and the trophy. He waved at the audience and gave them a flying kiss before he turned to Kun to give him a smirk. But he never ever forget to look at Doyoung and mouthed "Thank you" with a flying kiss to him. Doyoung felt like he's on cloud nine again as his crush just literally did that. He can't wait for Jaehyun to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter