Mission 7: Eat Breakfast With Him

Mission Abort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Waking up on Taeyong's bed is something that Yuta imagined for so long. But waking up on Taeyong's bed with your dry saliva marking his pillow isn't what he wanted to end up with. "It's so embarassing!" Yuta groaned to himself after finding out that Taeyong is on the kitchen, cooking breakfast. "Why did I drool? God! This is so embarassing!"

"Yuta?" Taeyong called from the kitchen when he heard a voice coming from his room. "Breakfast is almost ready. Come and join me here!"

Yuta closed his eyes and thought of some ways to remove the dry stain of saliva from the pillow. He quickly went to the other's bathroom, grabbed a tissue and wet it with water. He ran back to his bed, wiped the saliva off from the pillow and sighed in relief that it was finally removed.

"Yuta? Are you okay?" Taeyong couldn't help but to open the door to check his guest out. Yuta nodded his head and fixed the bed (he tried his best) to show some etiquette. "It's okay. I'll be the one who'll fix that later. Lets eat!" But Yuta insisted to at least fold the blanket.

 

 

Doyoung felt something heavy from his back and waist as he opened his eyes. He looked at the surroundings and realized that he's still at Jaehyun's Mom's hide out with... Jaehyun. Wait.. . Doyoung closed his eyes again when he realized that the reason why he felt something heavy is that Jaehyun wrapped his arm around Doyoung's waist. Jaehyun is snuggling him like a pillow and he might go to hell if he lied that he doesn't like a bit from it.

Doyoung's breath hitched, his heart starts racing fast again when he can feel the younger's breath on his neck. He forced himself not to smile but he failed instantly. He dreamed about this for so long, fantasized about this for so many times. He couldn't believe that everything will happen today.

 

 

"Eat more. The practice will start at 10. The pageant night will start at 5 and we'll perform at 6." Taeyong said as he placed a sunny side up egg on Yuta's plate. He also poured hot chocolate for his guest. Yuta thanked the other and slowly shyly digged his food with etiquette of course. As much as possible, he needs to show off to Taeyong.

"Too bad that you can't still join us... Oh.. this is so delicio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter