Mission 2: Let Him Know You Exist

Mission Abort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuta is walking... no running hell to his room as he heard the school bell rang. He knew he's ed up when the door will close after a minute since the next teacher is a horrible one. We say, she's incredibly horrible as she always send her students to the Principal's office whenever they are late or being y inside the class. That's one more reason to hate Physics out of all the subjects.

 

Luckily, he managed to slip inside the classroom without Ms. Terror punishing the class yet. He panted so hard and wiped his sweat from his forehead as he picked up his Physics book and turned to page 11.

 

Buoyancy.

 

Great topic.

Indeed.

 

He sighed and picked his highlighter up to mark down some important notes about the topic. He managed to read three paragraphs when Ms. Kim, AKA Ms. Terror entered the class with her most stoic face. She put down all of her things on the table and wrote down the topic that she assigned to read on the black board.

 

Buoyancy.

 

"Is there any of you who can explain what this word on the board means?" She asked and no one seemed to raised their hands. She scanned on each of her students' faces and she looked at the back and spotted someone. "Mr. Lee?" Yuta sat frozen on his seat as he heard the familiar voice.

Lee Taeyong is his classmate in this class? Holy . How come he didn't know anything about this?

"Buoyancy? Is that something has to do with physics?" Everyone laughed at his answer including Taeyong himself. He knew that his answer is wrong but he just wanted to piss his favorite teacher off. Ms. Kim frowned and let Taeyong stand up for the rest of the hour.

 

"You're only allowed to sit down if someone saved you."

 

Yuta felt sorry to his crush and raised his hands up to save him. Ms. Kim turned to look at Yuta and asked him to stand up. He confidently straighten his uniform and cleared his throat.

"Any object, wholly or partially immersed in a fluid, is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object... That is buoyancy." Ms. Kim couldn't help but to smile (for the first time) and clapped her hands. Everyone looked at Yuta in disbelief as he just answered the question like straight out from the textbook. Even Yuta himself was shocked. He never really thought that he could answer that quite well.

 

"Very good, Mr. Nakamoto! You just explain the main Principle of Buoyancy by Archimedes! You may now take your sit.. You too, Mr. Lee." Both Taeyong and Yuta sat on their respective seats. Taeyong, as usual, didn't even listened a bit while Yuta tried so hard to listen and understand but Lee Taeyong is distracting him.

 

How hot can he be?

 

 

 

 

 

"John, John, Johnny!" Ten called his boyfriend flirtatiously as he wiggled his fingers as if he's seducing him. Doyoung rolled his eyes over what this Thai idiot is doing and took a sip on his iced coffee while working on his article with Jaehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter