Mission 1: Introduce Yourself

Mission Abort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta was nervously playing with the hem of his shirt as he entered the dance room where the dancing team is practicing. Yuta is a new student in this school and he definitely doesn't have any clubs to join and this is the best club that he chose. Well, not only because he loves dancing, he has a mission that he needs to succeed.

When Taeyong, the dance team leader felt someone came inside, he stopped the music and looked at the Japanese boy.

"How can I help you?" Taeyong asked the Japanese in his best manners.

"I wanna join the dancing team."

"Oh, great! Can you show us some moves?" Taeyong said and Yuta gulped due to nervousness. You can do it, Yu. You need to show him that you're good. He thought to himself and walked to the middle where everyone can watch him.

Taeyong played a foreign music and Yuta's body instantly moved against it. Yuta's moves were good and fluid making Taeyong's eyes focus on his hips. The way those hips moves so good and even so hard making Yuta looked so y.

As the music stopped, everyone clapped at the moves that the Japanese had shown. Taeyong's eyes still not leaving the other's hips until he was snapped into reality and embarass himself in front of the boy. "You're pretty impressive. I must say that the team like your moves. You're in, I guess." He said while scratching the back of his head.

Yuta couldn't help but smile at the leader's statement. Everyone gathered around Yuta and gave him a hi-five.

"Welcome to the team!" The youngest named Jisung said.

"Thank you."

"Uhm.. What is your name, though?" Taeyong walked at his side. Yuta swore that his heart starts beating so loud, afraid that Taeyong might hear it.

Yuta's eyes laid on Taeyong from the very first day of school. He just saw how perfectly good looking he is and he instantly fell in love. He couldn't take his eyes away from him whenever they eat at the cafeteria.

"Yuta. Nakamoto Yuta." He answered, showing the best healing smile he could ever give to him.

"Oh, so you're Japanese? " He giggled and this made Yuta want to squish the boy in front of him.

"...I'm Lee Taeyong. You can just call me Taeyong." I know. That's the reason why I'm here.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Enjoy practicing here. I'll just go get some water." Taeyong excused himself and went to the cafeteria to buy some water for the team. Yuta sighed in relief that he finally became a member and the first part of the mission is a huge success.

 

 

 

 

Doyoung is currently typing on his laptop when the Thai entered the room. Ten obviously is here just to annoy him whenever he wanted to have some peace and do his work as the chief editor of the campus' article.

"What do you want, Chittaphon?" He asked in his most annoyed tone of voice.

"Do you know that Jaehyun has a practice today?"

"I know. Why?"

"And the team are going to compete on the National Commission on Training. I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter