Mission 6: Have Fun With Him

Mission Abort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta's been staring at the gorgeous man in front of him. Although he's wearing that bandage, he still managed to look so y and hot at the same time. He's even more convinced when Taeyong looks so serious whenever he's concentrating into something. He tried to peek at the drawing that the dance leader is making but Taeyong quickly hides it from Yuta's sight.

"Oh come on! I wanna see!" Yuta whined like a child and Taeyong couldn't help but to chuckle at his cuteness. "Just a few seconds more. I need to give my masterpiece a final touch!" He cutely said while angling his sketchpad to the right. Yuta watched Taeyong tilt his head with a pout that he really wanted to kiss right now.

 

 

 

"Doyoung hyung.." Jaehyun called the older when they reached their destination. "We're here."

Doyoung eyed the surroundings. It isn't that the place is secluded but he's sure enough that this is very far for people who intend to visit. They were surrounded by trees and rocks, almost looks like a forest if the small hut isn't here to destroy his imaginations. It certainly made Doyoung's jaw dropped. The place is indeed breathtaking. The smell of trees and flowers all over the place is relaxing.

"This place.. is so beautiful. How did you know this?" Doyoung went closer to the log and sat on it. He watched the colorful butterfly lands on a flower and fly away again to the other. "Dad bought this place for my Mom. A gift for her during her birthday."

"That was so sweet." Jaehyun watched the older get mesmerized at the surroundings while he grabbed two cups to make them hot chocolates. "Your Mom is the luckiest."

"Oh sure she is. Dad gave everything to her." He gave the other cup to Doyoung and gestured him to take a sit next to him.

"So... why are we here?" Doyoung took a sip on the cup and placed it on the vacant table. Jaehyun did the same too and faced Doyoung, who's curious enough for his motive.

"The pageant night is tomorrow. I need some time to relax. Also, you told me that you'll help me in the question and answer portion so... I brought you here to think of some exciting questions." Jaehyun grinned innocently. If Doyoung isn't that whipped, he might slap this man in front of him for using him. Well, this is an advantage to do his mission perfectly..so it's all good.

"You really took that seriously."

"I do. So... Can you help me?" Jaehyun's eyes were shining. How can he refuse it?

"Of course." Jaehyun showed his proud dimples to him.

 

 

 

"TADA!" Taeyong flipped the sketchbook and showed it to Yuta. The latter was so surprised to see how good Taeyong is when it comes to drawing. This crush of his has so many talents and it's making him fall in love with him more. "You're so good at this! How in the world!?"

"I love to draw." Taeyong said simply. "Ever since I was young, I love to draw anime and some other stuff. I..I just don't show it to other people." Taeyong confessed, making Yuta feel so special. Well, maybe Jaehyun knew this secret of his but he doesn't care. At least Taeyong trusted him this much.

"You're really good Taeyong. This really looks like me. I'm so surprised." Yuta praised making Taeyong feel so proud of himself. "Do you want to keep it?"

"Of course, I'll keep it. Heck! I'll put it in a frame!"

"That's too much!" Taeyong humbled.

"No... it's really worth a frame!" Both Yuta and Taeyong laughed as Yuta encouraged Taeyong more to draw.

 

 

 

"So..uhm... For you, Who is your biggest role model?" Doyoung did what he promised and he asked the first question to Jaehyun. The latter is very thankful enough for this kind of preparation and help that his older friend is giving.

"My biggest role model for me are my parents. Without them, I wouldn't be the Jung Jaehyun who's standing in this pageant tonight." Jaehyun answered confidently and it makes Doyoung wowed. "It seems like you're really prepared." He joked making Jaehyun laugh and asked for more questions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter