Mission 5: Be There When He Needs You

Mission Abort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You what!?" Ten almost spits his drink that he's sipping on Doyoung's face. He knew that his friends were both idiots but he couldn't believe that their idiocy is too much up to the extent that it's so embarassing. Ten laughed so loud with a snort while both Doyoung and Yuta wants to bury their own bodies from shame. 

"You freaking thought that the two were having inside the clinic? Hahaha... And you both found out that Jaehyun is just giving Taeyong a massage because of his ankle injury? Oh dear god... That's funny." Seems like Ten is going to pass out from all the laughing. 

"Yeah yeah.. just shut it Chittaphon." Doyoung flicked the Thai's forehead that earn a loud groan from him. Yuta buried his face on his arms and whined like a baby who wants another lollipop. "I'm so stupid!" 

"Yes you are. Glad that you realized it now." Ten said and pats Yuta's back. "But look on the bright side! Taeyong assigned you as the dance team's temporary leader. Don't you like it?" Yuta peeked an eye to the Thai and shook his head. "I can't even lead the team."

"You're the soccer team captain back when you're in Japan. What are you talking about?" Doyoung commented as he took Ten's chips from the Thai's hands. Ten slapped Doyoung's hands but the latter is too strong to grab it and make Ten slightly fall from his seat. Doyoung won the tag of chips game and intentionally coughed inside the wrapper so that Ten couldn't get it from him due to his virus. Ten rolled his eyes and stole a piece of chip without Doyoung knowing anyways. Yuta let out another whine again. "This time it's different. I'm going to lead his team while he's watching us on the corner."

"Aww, Yuta is feeling shy. That's new." That sentence earned a slap of text book on the Thai's arm by the Japanese. "Ouch."

"Just shut up, Chittaphon. You're not helping at all." Doyoung exclaimed, getting frustrated on how he will face Jaehyun later without getting embarassed. He's too ashamed of himself when he went to the clinic and thought that they're having enough. His dirty mind is making him crazier.

"Well, that's true. I can't help you both with your stupidity but let me remind you, the mission is still on going. If you two wanted to take their ity, better act fast enough. That clinic thing can happen anytime soon." They looked at their Thai friend and sighed.

"I'll meet Jaehyun." Doyoung suddenly stood up from his seat. "I'll see you guys later." Both Ten and Yuta looked at him confused but the noise coming from the basketball court made them smirk. "Wow, he really took my advice so well. What are you waiting for, Nakamoto? GO GET YOUR MAN!" And Yuta slapped the Thai's arm again with his text book but he followed him anyways.

 

 

 

The walk to the basketball court is longer than he thought. He stopped when he saw the dance team leader on the other side of the bench with a bandage on his foot. His blood boiled again and he sat on the opposite side, facing him. That clinic thing can happen anytime soon. Ten's voice ringing inside his head makes him even more mad. He took his DSLR camera and fixed the lenses to get ready. The team is not yet at the court but he can't unsee Jaehyun stretching on the side.

He almost drop his camera when someone pushed him from behind. When he looked up, he almost curse when he saw the Japanese guy friend of his grinning at him. "You left Chittaphon alone?"

"He deserves to be alone." Yuta sat beside him and watched his muse on the other side.

"Taeyong looks so cute even if he has a bandage." Yuta absentmindedly blurted out that made Doyoung show a disgusted face. "Uhm..no?"

"Shut up. He's cute."

"Go to that side then! Do your ing mission and stop disturbing me! I'm going to focus on Jaehyun here." Yuta rolled his eyes and stood up, taking Doyoung's advice and went to the other side of the court where Taeyong is sitting. So whipped.

 

 

 

"Oh, hi Yuta!" Taeyong waved cutely and motioned him to sit beside him. "What are doing here alone?" Yuta asked and Taeyong looked at him with a smiling face. He seems to be in a good mood today.

"Cheering up for Jaehyun. He needs it badly." This made Yuta frown. Badly? Why? Is he less motivated these days?

"Badly?"

"Yeah. Jaehyun is really nervous these days due to his upcoming pageant and game for NCT. He got a lot of pressure from his parents too." Taeyong explained and Yuta took note on everything just to help Doyoung with his mission. He better thank me for this.

"That's too much."

"Yeah, very much. I'm so worried about him." Now this is the time where Yuta is starting to get jealous again. He gave him a forced smile while his fists were clutching tightly. That clinic thing can happen anytime soon. Yuta thought about Ten's words and he took a deep breath, tried so hard to forget everything the Thai said. He glanced back at Taeyong and he thought that this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter