Mission 10: Mission Abort

Mission Abort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The kiss wasn't that long that Yuta had the time to blink his eyes in confusion and dumbly tilt his head that made Taeyong chuckled for his cuteness. "What was that for? Did you just said that.. that... you like me?" 

Taeyong nodded his head and drew closer to him. He cupped his cheeks and placed another peck on his lips. Yuta's eyes were still open because he couldn't comprehend what is happening. Is his mission a complete success? Did he just broke Taeyong and Jaehyun apart? Maybe he did. He can't wait to tell Doyoung and Ten about this. But in some ways, Yuta have something in his heart that is making him feel guilty. He looked back at Taeyong and he can see him all smiling at him. His heart ached at that smile, feeling a bit dizzy from suddenly thinking about aborting the mission that they did.

"Taeyong.. wait.." Taeyong stepped back, giving Yuta some space.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

Yuta closed his eyes in guilt and opened it only to get mesmerized again by Taeyong's stare. "All of these things happening right now is so.. wrong."

"Yuta?"

"You should go back to Jaehyun.."

"What?"

 

 

 

As they pulled away to grasp for air, Doyoung looked at him dumbly. "Why did you kissed me?" He asked the now Mr. NCT University who's still holding his waist tightly. "Why? Don't you like it? I told you already, I'm falling in love with you, Doyoung hyung."

Doyoung just blushed so hard and tried his best to hide his face from the younger. Jaehyun chuckled at his hyung's reaction and reached out for his chin to look at him in his eyes. "Don't be like that hyung. I want to see your face."

"This is so embarassing." Doyoung confessed but he's still confused on what the other meant by falling in love with him. Did he just broke up with Taeyong? That makes sense cause Taeyong didn't even watched the whole pageant and was busy cheering for Yuta. But Doyoung still feels so guilty on what he did and that's what he's thinking of right now: abort that mission.

"Why?" Jaehyun asked him back and Doyoung wants to get buried alive. "I don't know. I felt like.. really shameful of what I did." Doyoung suddenly felt down and the atmosphere at backstage didn't help at all. "I... Jaehyun.. you should go back to Taeyong."

"What?"

 

 

 

"Tennie.. baby.." Johnny called his sweet boyfriend who's all busy watching a drama on his phone. "Wait a second..I'm just trying to finish this." He hushed his boyfriend up and concentrates on the scene where the boy lead's mother hits the girl lead's face. "Oh ." He covered his mouth in shock and empathize on the girl lead. "That hurts."

"Have you seen Taeyong? I tried to call Jaehyun but he's still on that contest." Johnny pulled Ten's earphones from his ears that made him snap. "Don't ask me! Maybe they're with their new boyfriends right now." He angrily puts his earphones back but Johnny pulled it out again.

"Yah! Seo Youngho!"

"Taeyong is still injured. I can't let him go out like this at night."  Johnny said and Ten finally let go of his phone to face his boyfriend. "Darling, you care too much for your cousins. They're old enough to handle it on their own. Don't worry about them too much, okay?"

"I don't worry about them that much! Heck, I didn't even watched Jaehyun's contest!" Ten stands up to take a sit on his giant boyfriend's lap. "Well, he's your least favorite cousin who annoys you like hell. I understand but you still prayed for his win, Darling."

"Alright. Lets just watch that drama together! You're ditching our date with that phone." Ten gave the other earbud on his boyfriend and while they're both lying down on Johnny's bed.

 

 

 

"What?" It's Taeyong's turn to be confused. Yuta took a deep breath again before answering the other's question. "I said.. why don't you go back to Jaehyun instead? I... we..Doyoung and I... made a mission to..break you two.. apart." He confessed and bowed his head down in embarassment. He lifted his head up when he heard the other laughing out loud.

"Taeyong?"

"You.. both... hahahaha.. thought that.. me and Jaehyun... are.. hahaha.. this is so funny!" Yuta frowned and almost walk away from heart break when Taeyong pulled him back. "Hey.. I'm sorry.. I just can't..imagine... Jaehyun and I.." Yuta's face were red like a tomato and he just wanted to be buried alive again. "Taeyong.."

"We're not together, Yuta." Taeyong finally cleared up and this made Yuta's face lit up. "Heck, I can't imagine us being together!"

"What do you mean?"

"We're cousins, Yuta.. Jaehyun and Johnny are my cousins from our mothers side and we're pretty close to each other like brothers." Yuta's eyes widen in realization. Chittaphon, I'm gonna kill you!

 

 

 

Doyoung's face went blank after knowing that Jaehyun and Taeyon were only cousins. Revenge against Chittaphon is all he ever think about tonight. He texted Ten's number and sent him the most important message of the night.

Dons: Ur gonna die, Chittaphon.

He placed his phone back on his pocket and watched Jaehyun change his outfit to nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter