chapter 9

Is this love?

"Did you just ask me to tag you to gym?" Daniel though he heard wrongly, Joy had call him, 8am in the morning just to ask him to accompany her to gym. He was estatic when she called in the morning since they have not talk for about 12 hours, she had fall asleep after her schedule and he has been waiting for her call the whole night, while staying up late to play games.

"But i just had 4 hours sleep and i don't feel like going to, today is my cheat day, Sooyoung-ah."

"Huh why didn't you slept early then? I thought you were one of the guys who loves gym but i was wrong, Oh yes last week i met Minhyun at the gym he looks so cool doing all of the push up and everything, do you know that Minhyun oppa abs is so defined that i feel like touching it the other day, ops why did i tell you that?" Joy smack herself, she and her big mouth. But then last week she get a glance of Minhyun abs and wow it took her breathe away. How can he looks pure and white but his body. She remember telling her unnies about it and fangirling about Minhyun face and body.

"Hello Daniel? Are you there?" Joy ask, But she is not sure why the other line was quiet for a few seconds, she glance to her phone, he is still on the phone but why isn't he replying her.

Sigh, Daniel sigh loudly. Like a dragon breathing out with anger.

"I will meet you in 1 hour at the Gym, i will bring Minhyun with me, see you and take care." Daniel said quickly and end the call, leaving speechless Joy, Why would he bring Minhyun? It should be a gym date, why is he so slow, is he jealous? 

'Yah you are the one who talk about other man infront of your man, now he is angry.'

 

Joy quickly get ready and hopes that Daniel won't be angry with her anymore, while getting her gym clothes she got a text from Daniel, more to a picture of shirtless Daniel with abs showing and his broad shoulders, for a moment she thought she had fainted.

'How could you forgot Daniel body Sooyoung ah, you once fangirl about it, damn why is my heart is beating so fast?' Joy speak to herself. She saved his picture and reply to him is

'😏😋'

A smirk and face. A bold reply by Joy, yes that's how bold she is, sometimes making Daniel blush like a teenage girl. And yes Daniel who just got her reply blush, how can this girl just reply her a emoticon. Just now when Joy talk about Minhyun abs, he was burning in jealously, she speaks her mind so easily nowadays like the other day she talk about how she fall in love with Woojin rap and how handsome Seongwoo is, bluntly praising other men infront of him but then that's her specialty, innocently praising people without realizing she makes Daniel competitive and jealous.

Well he's not too jealous since she only praise people who are s and friends, especially from Wanna One or Prouduce 101 boys. But then she just know how to play with his heart and emotions. She always end the conversation saying 'Daniel, don't worry you are way more cooler than them so don't get jealous okay'

The conversation just now about Minhyun makes him upset, he has abs too, his body is to die for to, why she never tell him that she want to touch his abs. Making his restless, therefore he decided to follow her to gym, he want to show that his body is better than Minhyun.

"Minhyun hyung, let's go gym!" Daniel call Minhyun after he send a photo of himself to Joy.

 

She waited for Daniel at cafe near the gym, she is a bit early due to how excited she was, she kept thinking about those abs, she even search for Daniel shirtless photos and today she is going too see it in real life.

Joy smirk and giggle by herself, sipping her drink.

"Hello Park Sooyoung, you are early today." Daniel greet her with smirk, teasing her with his eyes.

Joy's face turn red when he saw Minhyun behind Daniel smilling at her, she hope Minhyun didn't know about her talking about his body. Well she is shy and ashamed with herself. 

"Hello Minhyun Oppa, Daniel i am not early, i told you right there's no traffic and it is not that far from dorm." Joy greet Minhyun and told Daniel to stop teasing her, infront of Minhyun.

"Why? Is it because you are shy? or are you scared that i will tell him about how " Joy quickly shut his mouth with her hands.

"Yah do you want to die?" Joy whisper to him, making Daniel shivers, listening to her tone, he will really die if he continue to .

Minhyun shake his head looking at this two infront of him. Seeing how childish this two are makes him jealous, he want to have this type of relationship too. He sigh and turn around, leaving the two bickering couple, or what they call themselves best friends when it was clearly more than that. He is really jealous about it.

"Hyung wait for us, let's go together!" Daniel shouted and follow him from behind with Joy beside him.

 

"Minhyun Oppa, can i call you Oppa?" Joy ask Minhyun randomly when they are doing stretching. Daniel is not jealous, he knows Joy is just making the atmosphere less awkward since Minhyun had kept quiet since arriving at gym.

"Yes sure you can call me Oppa if Daniel approves it, i don't want to be beaten by him later at dorm because of his jealously." Minhyun said smirking, looking at Daniel facial expression.

"Why would i need his approves? Don't worry he wouldn't beat you up, he loves you Oppa." Joy said gleefully.

"Hahahaha really he loves me? then maybe you should ask him to call me Oppa too" Minhyun said, laughing at what Joy's said.

"Ah calling oppa means that you love that person is it? Then Daniel should i call you Oppa too or do you want to call me Noona instead?" Joy tease Daniel, she knows Daniel always wanted her to call him Oppa even though she is older than him by months.

Daniel heart almost burst when she ask him if she can call him oppa but he pretend nothing, he want to see what happens next.

"Daniel Oppa! Oppa!" Joy shows some aeygo to him, making his leg wobbly, this is the first time she call him oppa.

"Sooyoung-ah, do you want to go to Gym to exercise or tease me?" Daniel pretend to sulk, he had done stretching and went to start building his muscles leaving the two people looking at him.

"This the reason i meet him, i just love to see his reactions." Joy accidentally said it out loud but only Minhyun heard it.

"You guys are really meant for each other." Minhyun shakes his head and continue stretching. Minhyun saw how Joy eyes follow Daniel steps, Daniel is sure lucky to have her.

Joy eyes has been focusing on Daniel even though her arms and legs are strecthing. How his face turn into stress and relax when he lift the weights. Wow such an eye candy for her.

 

Daniel helps Joy with weights lifting and teaches her some exercise. Joy smiles never left her face, same goes to Daniel. To be honest she saw a bit of Daniel abs when he did some exercise when she was using treadmill and she almost said something to him but she stops herself, she will tell him later. She don't want anyone to hear it. Luckily the gym were only filled with 5 people since it's only 9 am and the other 2 are the trainers who work here. 

Joy tries her best to do everything that ask, she need to lose some fats before end of this month. Even though Daniel told her that her weight is already underweight as she is taller than other girls, she is just concern and scared that her past come backs. Her chubby self, the one that Daniel loves. Daniel is weird, he keep telling her that he loves his chubby cheeks during her debut days, but she don't want to go back to her chubby days. She wants to be healthy and slim.

 

Looking at Minhyun and Daniel, she admit Daniel muscles look way tone and especially his arms. Minhyun more to slender side. Her face turn red when Daniel makes an eye contact with her, ops is she caught?

Daniel shakes his head realising how Joy stares at his body, this girl, looking at people body without any shame. But then this one of the reason he likes Joy.

 

"Hyung i will send this girl home first, i will meet you at dorm later." Daniel said bidding goodbye to Minhyun.

Joy says bye to Minhyun and walk beside Daniel to his car. He had borrow it from his manager and he decide to bring Joy around before sending her back. Minhyun has other appointment near the gym so he ask them to go ahead without him, well he is just giving space to both of them. He is not dense, he knows Daniel want to be alone with Joy.

"I should get my license as soon as possible, i want to drive a car too." Joy mumble after getting into the car.

"Then go get it, you keep saying you want to get it but till now you are still didn't go for the lessons." Daniel comment after listening to Joy mumble.

"I don't have time."

"Ya right, you got time, you are just too lazy to make time for it." Daniel , he knows how lazy this girl is, after being friends with her he know everything.

"Ya Kang Daniel!" Joy shouted to him.

"So how is it? Who has better body then? Me or Minhyun Oppa?" Daniel is driving slowly, from the corner of his eyes he saw Joy face turn bright red.

"Of course Oppa body is better, my Daniel oppa." Joy try to , she saw how Daniel turn sulky when she choose oppa, but when she added his name to Oppa.

"Daniel oppa, your abs is the best!" Joy shows thumb up and smiles at him.

Daniel almost stop driving and kiss her, the aeygo that she did just now makes him crazy.

Daniel is doom. His heart can't contain the happiness of being called Oppa. 

 

Daniel drove Joy around Seoul, they even went to drive through to buy some food, with both of them in disguise. They ate inside the car, listening to their favorites songs, telling each other funny stories they encountered. It was basically a date, their first ever real date, not Jihoon or Yeri beside them, not with Minhyun looking at them, only two of them inside the car. 

"Joy tomorrow you don't have schedules right? Let's go to somewhere far, i will borrow Seongwoo car, Do you want to?" Daniel ask, he remember both of them have 2 days rest and he want to bring Joy somewhere outskirt.

"Of course i want to! Yeah let's go see sunset together, let's go to the beach!" Joy gleefully said while clasping her hand, can't wait for tomorrow.

"Okay too the beach then!" Daniel said.