Starting of Friendship part 1

Is this love?

"Good Morning Joy, this is Daniel, Have a great day ahead. I know its only five but i am afraid i cannot text you later. I have early schedule today and i will text you again later at night." Daniel text to Joy.

Daniel text her after much debating with himself. He is not sure if he should text her now or later at night. He has schedule in the morning till evening and if he did not text now, Joy will thought he forgets about her. Then he decided to text her in the morning whiles waiting for his turn to make up. 

He knew it's only 4AM but he's to excited, he cannot wait anymore. He waited for her reply for quite awhile, Soon the CF shoot will start, he need to keep his phone away till everything is finish. He just hope for her reply.

Its's 6AM and at last he gets her text. 

'Good Morning Daniel! i have early schedule too and Fighting for today! :)'

That message just make his day. He didn't get to reply her as Manager was calling for him. He went to shoot with a happy heart.

 

Passed few days, Daniel and Joy have been texting one another every morning before their schedule start. Night time before they fall asleep. Joy and Daniel usually talk about their day and schedules. Joy is having a comeback soon and Daniel always gave her support, making her laugh with his jokes. Joy love it when Daniel sometimes speak to her in his dialect. It makes her heart flutter. 

Daniel morning text make her smile.

Joy have always wanted someone to send her morning text. Her passed ex boyfriend, never did that for her. She is the one who always send it but she realize that it was a waste of her time. The boy only greet her back with Good Morning Only. 

Yesterday Daniel greet her with Morning text that says

'Today’s weather forecast for you: Rain of smiles, Wind of gladness, Fog of tranquility, Snow of fun, And blossom of love!'

She was shrieking loudly and try to hide her happiness with her pillow. Yeri who is in the same room with her can only shake her head. Its been days, her unnie was disturbingly happy and keep smiling at her phone. She never this happy when in relationship with her passed boyfriend.

Maybe this time round she found a guy that loves her more that she loves him. 

Joy has been looking forward for his Good Morning text, it always make her day. It just give her courage. 

But Joy learn from her mistake, she will never text him first, she's scared and she don't want to look like a fool like before. 

Daniel knew she has the dark past with someone, he can feel the wall. Sometimes he broke it but few days later the wall is back. She always drew the line first. 

Both of the know they have feelings for one another but none confess first.

 

Daniel was texting her in the living room. It was his rest day and Joy is having break from her dance practice. Yesterday Joy was telling her about her dance routine and she has send him sneak peek of her new song. Today the song will be released and he is excited to listen and watch the video. He has been telling the other members about it.

All the members knew them, Daniel told Seongwoo asking for advice but Jaehwan heart it when they were talking. Jaehwan told all the members and they keep teasing him. 

Daniel assured them they are only friends but they never listen, he decided to ignore them.

"Hyung, have you listen Red Velvet new song?" Woojin ask Daniel. 

Woojin ran out of his room when he saw Red Velvet name trending. He needs to tell his hyung.

"Ah it's out? Really? Wait let me download" Daniel reply. 

He's so excited as a fanboy he need to listen it although he manage to listen yesterday for a few seconds, he knew this song will hit daebak.

Woojin who has downloaded the song first open it. He sat besides Daniel.

That 3 mins and 40 seconds felt so long. 

"OMG NIEL YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO TOO!" Seongwoo shouted to him. He was at his bed and ran oustide to the living room. 

Seongwoo connected his laptop to the TV.  Other boys who heard Seongwoo shouted came out and seated infront of the TV.

Every eyes were glued to the TV. 

Daniel felt his heart beating so fast whenever Joy came out, provocatively and y looking. He loves the song but he won't be watching the video again. If he watch again, he will be dead.

"Niel ah, Joy is really really pretty" Sungwoon told him and walk away smilling sheepishly.

Most of the members don't dare to talk about Joy and they talk among themselves about the music videos. Ignoring Daniel. 

They say Daniel face change whenever Joy was shown. 

Minhyun pat Daniel back and walk away. The boys have left him alone. He was watching the TV screen pause Joy solo shot. The glaring and y eyes. 

He has been staring at TV for a while. 

How can he not like this woman. She has too many charms. He always wanted a woman that can be cute and y. Now he found her but he can't have her.

He took his phone and text her.

"Wow Your music video is DAEBAK and i love the song!" Daniel text her.

He knew she won't be replying him sooner. They are having comeback show. He walk back to his room and lie down on his bed. He kept thinking about her. 

He don't want to ruin this friendship by confessing his feelings. He still felt regret when he think about last time, to get her phone number was hard if he want her to be his it will harder. 

He decided to go with the flow. Being friends is better, they can talk about anything and one day when the time is right he will confess.

 

*** Next chapter will be more about Joy feelings ****

Joy is having mixed feelings but she decide to go with the flow, maybe one day if they are fated, she would love to wake up to his face and voice. To be honest she loves him.

 

She's scared to get hurt again.

 

 

 

*** Just a short update. wanted to write more but i am a bit busy. The next update will be morning if i finish it early or next week monday. Busy weekends.

Oh i realised theres only a few stories about them, can't seem to find much. any recommendations?