Letting it out

Is this love?

Having him by her side those few months ago make her happy. Really happy.

Her feelings for him keep on growing, more than just friend. She cannot deny the heart fluttering moments she had with him. Worst she know this relationship will turn into bigger if anyone find out about it so she try to restrain herself a bit, drawing boundaries when talking to him

Daniel woke up eveyday with a smile, even though he's tired with all of the busy scheduled,he remember her voice telling him to cheer up and stay strong, the way her laugh hearing his jokes and he just love it that Joy has stay this cheerful for a long time. There's up and down in their friendship, but he can't stay too long without listening and texting her, he willing to do everything just to hear her laughter.

He promise himself to be a guy that make her happy, even though as her friend, even if she is in love with another guy. He has been praying otherwise.

 

That day they had the same schedule, for an outdoor concert but she never see him or even his group members. 

Other unnies are doing their own things so she decide to look for Yeri oustide. Yeri has been a social butterfly in the group. She look around and see Yeri at the end of the hallway talking to her new acquaintance, same age friends. There's a few guy surrounding her, but Yeri looks confident and talking to all of them

'How can she make befriend people so easily especially to those boys.' Joy whisper to herself and shake her head.

She used to be like Yeri two years ago but she was betrayed by her close friends and by someone who makes her lose trust on love. Thinking about past make her shiver. She just hope Yeri won't go through the same as her, she want her to stay as cheerful as she is. 

Joy sigh, she didn't know where to go now. She should have stay inside her room but she felt suffocated, she wanted to get some air.

 

"Joy.. Joy.." Someone call out her name, a man voice. She has been avoiding herself to talking to other man or even look at them. 

'Ah what again?' Joy sigh

She don't want to entertain another new boy group idol, she doesn't have any mood for that. She was about to walk away when the person came closer to her and pat her shoulder.

"Joy" that person call out her name again.

"Sorry but i need to go back to my waiting room..."Joy turn around and she was shocked to see the person standing infront of her.

Kang Daniel looking at her with his smilling face.

"Yah!" Joy exclaim, realizing this is one of his childish tricks. She smack his shoulders a few times because of her shock.

Daniel saw her funny reactions and laugh at her. She nag him for making her scared. Well Daniel know how Joy hate the boy idols trying to get know her and talk to her. He was lucky enough that she had open up to her an decide to be his friend. Daniel look at her in awe, how she talk about his childishness and prank. 

"Joy let's go somewhere else, some people are looking at us." Daniel saw people are looking at them.

He is just worried for Joy, he don't want people to misunderstand. He decide to bring her to the nearest exit staircase, quite far from their waiting room. They sat side by side at the stair, Daniel took out his coat and gave Joy to close her legs. 

This few little things that Daniel did for her makes her heart flutters.

Both of them are looking are looking at the wall in front of them. There was few seconds of silence, since they usually talk and text on the phone, thre are some awkwardness.

"Its been a while we see each other" Daniel said, he scratch his hair and smile awkwardly.

"Ah yes, yah why are you so awkward with me?" Joy smack his back and laugh at his awkwardness.

Joy was actually feeling a bit awkward but she ignore it, trying to make the brighten up the atmosphere. Well they have been talking on the phone for months, not meeting. He has world tour concert while she's preparing for her comeback both Japan and Korea. The place was hell hidden and they are alone over there, but she is not scared and she wanted to stay here as long as possible with him. 

"How are you feeling? Still tired of yesterday practice?" Daniel ask Joy.

"I'm okay now, those tired has washes away when you are here with me." Joy tells him the truth, how he has washes away all her tiredness for the past few days she try to get rid. 

Daniel heart squeeze, he was happy hearing Joy's reply. 

"Joy i want to tell you something right now, i am afraid if i didn't tell you now, i will regret it the whole of my life." Daniel said with eyes staring at the wall they are facing. 

Joy turn around and look at him, she saw how disturb he looks, did he don't like her straight forwardness? or is it the comment about she had made about his videos or is he tired of her? He don't want to talk to her anymore? or he has a girlfriend maybe? Too many negative thoughts are playing inside her head. Then she realize maybe he is tired of her, just like other guys before him.

Joy eyes turn teary, is it a goodbye to Daniel. It haven't started yet.

"Are you leaving me? just like other guys?" Joy ask softly to him.

Daniel heard it and turn to look at Joy, no that was not his intention, maybe he was too serious just now. He saw her eyes tearing, he quickly held her hand and tell her that he is not leaving her. Daniel look at her in the eyes.

"I am not leaving you, Park Sooyoung, trust me, how could i leave an amazing girl that cherish me and makes me giddy?"

"I like you, i won't leave you, i still want to listen to your voice when i wake up and fall asleep, i want to hear your laughter to cheer me up, i want you by my side for as much as you can so now i want you know that you are the reason that i can last this long, i know we are both still young and new in the industry so i won't ask something more than friendship, i know i am selfish to say this but can you be my friend till the end? i promise you when the time has come, i will label this love and marry you."

"Marry?" Joy asked, she can't control her tears anymore, the happy tears and touched with his comments.

"I know you are shocked about marrying you, i know it's too early but when you told me the other time that you trust me, i told myself one day i want to marry this girl. What do you say about this?" Daniel wipe her tears, he didn't expect her to cry, he know he is taking a big route right now but he felt her burden has lift up. How he want to tell her that he loves her but he knows it's too early, time will come one day.

Joy hug he tightly, she put her head on his shoulder. She didn't know how she become this bold but she too don't want to play with her own heart and mind. She likes him too, everyone in the group knows that too.

"I am scared, but i hope you can comfort me till the end, Thank you and i will always be here." Joy whisper to him.

Daniel Thank God, she is here and accepting him. Daniel held her hand and kiss the back of it. Let's take everything slowly.

Joy can't describe how is she feeling right now. Reassurance and trust? Following her guts and her heart tells her that he is the one who can her. Relationship? It is still long way to go and she admit if they dated right now, worst scenario can happen. Being in this friendship or maybe we can call it more than friends is totally better. If he's the right guy for her, then she will want to marry him too.

One day.

When the weather is great.

When it is time

 

Daniel wanted to reassure himself and tell her everything that playing on his mind, he likes her, maybe more than that but they are still young. He wants to have a great future with her. He saw himself, playing with his kids, running around at a nice yard with her laughing looking at them. He wants to be a man that can gives everything she needed. 

He pray to God, she's always here with him till the end.

 

 

**********

Sorry not for updating, i was busy with a lot of things. Went to Wanna One concert yest! and i can't move on, i wanna cry bcos it so overwhelming, if you guys understand how im feeling rn

BTW i will keep updating for this few days, especially this

I hope by updating this i can improve my writing and english

 

Thank you for subscribing and leaving good comments, appreciate every comments and every person who are reading this.