Exchanging texts

Is this love?

The have been exchanging text for a while. Daniel will greet her with Morning text and Joy will say Goodnight to him when she is going to sleep.

Their texts are always simple like

Daniel: Good Morning Joy, Fighting for today practice and take care 😁

Joy: Good Morning to you too! i hope i can practice well today. The new dance is so hard. ☹

Daniel: Ah really? Your dance for Red flavour is hard too. Is it harder? Fighting you can do it! If you manage i will buy you ice cream.😉

Joy: Yes harder! Really? Ice Cream!? I am not a kid okay. But since you are buying then i will try harder. Kekeke 😊

It goes on and on. Daniel always make Joy smile and laughing. Same goes for Daniel. Joy took care of him, giving him advice like how to juggle his daily life with schedules.

They will one the phone for few minutes or some times hours when both of them were free at night or when they have free time. 

They will share their day and both of them are happy to be there for each other.

Daniel schedules were full, he did not get to talk to Joy for few days. He only text her when he is on break. 

While Joy schedules are not that full this month. She was given rest time since she will be busy next month with drama filming.

They were times when both of them were busy and only manage to exhange one text.

Joy: busy with schedules today ☹ can't talk to you later. Sorry 

Daniel: its okay, maybe we can talk when both of us are not busy. Too many things to tell you but littlr time. 

They even quarel because of small issues. Once Joy and Daniel were talking on the phone but she realise that Daniel is not responding much to her. He only say ah, yes, hmm. She realise maybe he is tired so she ask him to end the call so that he can rest but Daniel keep denying. Telling her he is not tired and he still want to talk to her. Daniel was actually sleepy but he was fighting with it he just to hear her voice. He has been missing her for few days. Joy keep telling him to sleep sleep and end the call, telling him to call her other day. Joy told him, she don't want because of her, he didn't get enough of sleep. Daniel is stubborn so Joy decide to end the call. Daniel try to call her back but she off her phone. The next day Daniel text her saying sorry but she still didnt reply. But they were back again after Joy call him back after 2 days.

When Daniel sick, Joy was worried. She can only text him asking him to rest. 

When Joy is busy with drama filming and she try to do her best but the comments about her acting discourage her. Daniel try to cheer her up. He listen to her rant. 

When Daniel is upset with his someone, Joy will cheer him up. She makes Daniel laugh with her sillines. 

Daniel: Yah today episode was great. Joy daebak👍

Daniel: I watch you variety show with your members. You guys are so funny.😂

Daniel: Cheer up Girl! I am here for you 😉

This type of messages cheer her up. She didnt expect him to watch his drama. She tell herself she is sure lucky to be friends with him.

Days and months passed, both of them are still friends. They call it friends but their member thoughts they are more than friends. Their body language shows love. Their cheessines when they talk on the phone like couples do. They went "outing" more like date, to movies, karaoke and even parks. Sometimes they will bring one of their members with them but they will cast them aside when they were engrossed with themselves.

One never confess. If one confess, their friendship will break. Both of them prefer it like this.