Joy's feelings

Is this love?

*Months ago

Joy have been voting for her favourite boy, Jihoon. Her favourite brother that she lost contact 3 years ago. She actually regret not keeping in touch with him. He used to be a good boy following her everywhere she go. He has grown to be a great guy and she wanted him to won so he get to debut. 

Jihoon was drop out from soon debut group and he decided not to renew his training contract with SM and find other company. Unlike Joy, after Jihoon left Joy didn't get to meet him as much as usual. Jihoon suddenlly change his number and she didn't get to contact him. Joy was upset but she hopes to meet him soon. She came across some posting about wink guy, she decided to click on it and she was shocked to see it's Jihoon. 

Joy told her members and they are happy to see Jihoon in Produce 101. They decided to support Jihoon and voted for him. 

She came across this one guy with pale looking face, broad shoulders and pink hair. That guy was dancing Sorry Sorry and he look damn y. She never told her members about it, they will definetly again. She is okay being teased by them but she felt shy thinking about him being y while dancing. She's hooked to him because of his iness.

She became a fan of him, Kang Daniel.

Joy even search his name and quietly voted for him. She realise he is not as popular as Jihoon but she really hope Daniel win or maybe in Top 11. She wanted to see him more.

On the last episode, Joy and Yeri were watching the live broadcast together since both of them doesnt have any schedules. Her eyes were glued to the TV, she has been looking forward for his appearance. 

Daniel popularity has shot up after last week performance, everyone is talking about him. She is glad that he has a higher chance to win, meaning she can meet him or get to see him more at TV. 

He don't really have much fan at first. She decided to make a fan account just for him, naming yKangDaniel. She wrote comments on his videos, liking his video and of course vote for him.  She downvoted bad articles. Reporting some antis. Whenever she has time, she will post pictures of him at Twitter. She has a few followers and after Daniel shot fame, her followers increase too.

She realise her inner fangirl is still inside her. She used to be fangirl a few boygroup before debuting. She used to own one of the popular fan account but due to busy schedule, she gave her account her friend.

Joy who sat infront of the TV were smilling to herself and giggling like a fangirl. Yeri realise Joy weird behaviour. 

'Why is she fangirling so much for Jihoon? Weird' Yeri whisper to herself. Yeri who sat at the sofa decided to investigate later. 

First half end, Joy decided to cook herself ramyun while waiting for second part to start.

"Yeri ah, you want to eat ramyun? i will cook for you" Joy stood up, walking away with happy feet.

"Hmm okay thank you" Yeri replied to her.

Yeri saw Joy walking away towards the kitchen. She decided to start her investigation, she took Joy's phone at the floor. Joy always keep her phone to herself this few days, which is odd. 

Luckily there is no password, she manage to get into her messages but nothing special. She browse through and realise there's twitter application. Weird Joy never tell her about her using twitter. Most of them usually use Instagram to communicate with fans. She click in twitter and she got shocked to see the username.

She shrieked loudly.

Joy who was cooking was shocked to hear Yeri shrieking.

"Yah Yeri! Why?" Joy ran towards Yeri and ask.

Joy look at Yeri hand and saw she is holding her phone. Joy snatch her phone back and look at what Yeri looking at.

"Unnie, yKangDaniel???" Yeri exclaim towards Joy.

"Yah why are you looking at my phone!" Joy answer back.

"Unnie this is serious matter, I saw everything, tell me is this really your account?" Yeri ask Joy. Yeri was still shocked to see the contents of the account. 

"Why? Yes, this is my account just for him. Nothing serious, i am fan of him since the beginning." Joy remarks makes Yeri shock.

Yeri can't believe what is she seeing now, her unnie is an idol has an fan account of another soon to be idol? She's confused now. She knew Joy used to be a fangirl before debuting but now she is back again.

Joy scolded herself for leaving her phone at the living room. But since the secrets is out, nothing matters but she need to keep it a secret, the management and managers must not now. 

Both Yeri and Joy were watching the part two while eating. They were enjoying and fangirling over the boys dancing and looks. Yeri is still a fan of Jihoon and now they were debating who is better. If only the other members were here, both of them will get smacked for being noisy.

Daniel won and she felt so happy. Joy won the bet. Yeri must be her slave for 1 week.

 

Her twitter accounts gain quite a few followers and she will post Daniel y pictures. Even with busy schedules, she will still bust updating and following daniel whereabouts at twitter. She gain a few friends from her followers eventhough they don't know who is she. She is happy that she can share her thoughts with them especially about him.

Her members already knew Joy is a big fan of Daniel. Yeri told theother members about her twitter account. She promise no one will know about the real person behind yKangDaniel account.

 

She was excited for today show, it's Red Velvet comeback and she get to know that two of Wanna One members will be MC. She's so excited to meet them. After getting ready, the girls went to backstage and wait for their turn. She saw him, Kang Daniel talking to Seongwoo while looking at monitor. She felt her heart going to burst when her eyes met his eyes. Puppy looking face with cute eye smile.

He's really handsome. She whisper to Yeri.

Yeri nod her head, agreeing what Joy said.

Joy sheepishly smile to herself.

Daniel and Seongwoo greet them. Seongwoo is a funny guy, he's also nice and he keep promoting his group to us. He doesnt know Red Velvet actually knew them especially Joy. Wendy and Yeri talk to him and entertain him. Daniel sometimes join in their conversation. Joy eyes were glue on him. He looks good in real life,his broad shoulder and his height is just perfect. Super y. Joy kept quiet pretend to be calm and stood beside Wendy. So she can look at him more clearly. Daniel was standing opposite her. 

Daniel looks shy. He don't really make any eye contact with the girls when he talks. At first she thought Seongwoo was trying to flirt with the girls but it is just his nature. Friendly and funny. Seongwoo, Wendy and Yeri just click, Joy's not sure what they were talking about, she can only heard their laughter. Her eyes were glued to him. 

Yeri saw the way Joy look at Daniel. She decide to let her go noe and later.

Daniel eyes met her. Joy who has been looking at him,dumbfounded. Their eyes met a few seconds, Joy quickly look away.

Her face blush

She will never forget his eyes. She wanted to fangirl but realise she's still in her Idol self. 

'Joy stay calm, stay calm.' Joy whisper to herself, she was holding her heart and walk away to the stage.

Luckily no one saw the scene. 

 

They always met at backstage, both group will greet one another. Walking past and smile.

She always see him from distance, she is amaze. The way he plays with his brothers at backstage, his body language, his eye smile and his charm.

Her heart beats so fast when she walk past him. 

She is going crazy, her fangirl feeling grew stronger. Her members advice her to stay calm as there is a video circulating around Joy dancing to pick me. She was caught but luckily the fans brush it off saying Joy always dance to other group songs too. 

 

The last time she's into a guy was years ago when she just debut. She's still new in the industry and naive. She thought the boy from another idol group who approach really like her but actually he was just playing with her heart. She was a fan of him before, she's happy when he approach her. She was happy but everything crashed when she realise that he was only playing with her. He was caught dating another girl from another girl group. 

She was heart broken.

After years of debuting, she knew everything around her. Everything is fake and for fame. She became cold, she never accept any love or friendship request from boys even from same company. She became cold towards boys in real life. 

"Joy, can we be friends?" One of the boy from new debut group ask Joy in hallway infront of a few other groups.

Joy just smile and walk away. She has been getting a lot of confession but she ignore. 

She was late already but boy who wanted to be friends with her keep following her from behind.

"Excuse me!" Joy said. She was alone without the members and nobody were around her. 

There's two boys who were blocking her. Two tall man with broad shoulder, she sigh loudly and decide to walk past them. This tall man can block the boy, she thought to herself.

"Sorry, Excuse me." Joy exclaim towards them.

One of the man gave her way. She sign in relieve and quickly walk away.

At first she didn't realise who was it but few meters away she realise the broad shoulder look familiar. She turn back and saw him.

The one who gives her way was Minhyun and beside him was Daniel.

She mouth them thank you and quickly ran towards her dressing room. 

She shut the door of the dressing room and sigh loudly. The members were getting ready and ask her why is she late. 

"I am going crazy, some boy from i don't know what group keep following me. The boy was looking at me like i am his prey. Disgusting" Joy told her members.

The members felt the same way as Joy. They have been receiving alot of confession from other idols but they are all not interested. Whenever they get confession they will let their manager knew and the manager will take action. They will let the other groups idol manager know and ask them to remind their idols to not disturb Red Velvet. 

Joy sat at the sofa and close her eyes. She was ready and waiting for the show to start.

She really hope Daniel is not like them. She heard from her idol friends that Wanna One boys are innocent and they never confess their feelings to other girls. She hope they stay like that.

She heard a knock from outside. Manager told them some new debut group will walk around and come to their room to give out their album and greet them. One of them were Wanna One. She can't wait to see them.

After greeting few groups, left with one group, the one Joy has been waiting.

"Knock Knock, May we came in Sunbae?" Someone knock the door. Her members quickly stood in line.

Joy knew who it was. Jisung Voice. Joy quickly look at herself in the mirror, checking her appearance.

"Yes you can come in." Irene reply to them.

The 11 Boys came in and greet their sunbaes. 

Daniel stood at the opposite end of Joy. Joy was happy to see him but decided not to show. She saw Jihoon and smile at him.

Jihoon who were standing beside Daniel smile at her back. She saw the shy Daniel. She thought is was cute. Yeri was happy when Jinyoung gave her the album with sign autograph. Joy saw Yeri eyes were shooting hearts when Jinyoung smile at her.

Pft so Yeri is a fan of Jinyoung. 

Irene and Yeri were eyeing her. She saw their mouth twitching.

"Oh we are really a fan of you guys and Joy is really a fan of Kang Daniel" Irene said.

Joy eyes went big and she saw the girls were smilling at her.

They were teasing her. Just wait and see.

She saw Jihoon nudge him. She actually upset when Daniel didn't give and reactions to Irene remarks.

"Oh really Thank you for being a fan of me! I am also a fan of you Sooyoung." Daniel said. Daniel face turn red.

She was speechless. This means that he is also a fan of me!

"OH MY GOD! STAY CALM SOOYOUNG" Joy speak to herself inside her mind. 

She saw Yeri smirking at her. 

Joy didn't manage to hear much from his last sentence. Maybe he's apologizing for calling my real name. 

WAIT HE CALL ME SOOYOUNG!!

Nobody call her that after she debuted except for her family members, even her members and manager call her by her stage name.

Her heart flutters.

Joy told him it's okay and she is okay being called Sooyoung. Her heart almost flip when he smile at her.

The boys are nice but shy. Yeri brightened up the mood and Wendy with her questions about the songs in the album. 

Everyone was busy, but Joy stood in awe. She can't seem to forget when he call her by real name

After greeting and exchanging album, they went out. Joy is not sure why there's only 4 of people left in the waiting room. 

Joy was busy looking at Daniel that she didn't realise where her members were gone and why Seongwoo and Wendy are talking at the other end of room. 

Joy eyes met Daniel eyes. She sat back at the sofa she's been sitting. She saw Daniel restless expressions.

'Is he uncomfortable with her? Should she speak up first? What should she say?' Joy told herself.

Joy decide to speak up first as she saw him fidgeting, not making the first move.

"Daniel you can sit first, i think Wendy and Seongwoo will talk quite a while." Joy told Daniel.

Daniel nod his head and sat right infront of her. 

Joy look at him, she need to hear his voice again. She became greedy. She like the way he call her by her real name. 

She is shy too but being Joy, she decide to speak up first.

Joy was relieve he answer her questions back. Daniel look relaxed after a while and both of them were talking about school, music and drama. Daniel is nice, he keep smiling and laughing. Joy loves the atmosphere. 

She praise him inside her heart. He knows how to the conversation going and eventhough he still look shy but at least they were talking.

"Do you like Harry Potter?" Joy ask Daniel.

"Yes! I like Harry Potter! Both of us are fan of Harry Potter right?" Daniel said.

Joy and Daniel kept talking about Harry Potter movies till it was cut off by Wendy and Seongwoo who ask us to stop speaking so loud. 

Both of us look at each other eyes and laugh. 

We found a thing that match us. 

Daniel love to tease s so do she so they keep teasing them and joke around. The wanna one members and red velvet members can only shake their heads and ignore this two duo.

Jihoon and Joy become close again.

After the performances and they were walking back towards their waiting room. Yeri smack Jihoon head with her hand when walking behind him. Joy saw Yeri motive. Jihoon has been ignoring them, pretending not knowing them.

"Yah Yeri ah!" Jihoon said. Jihoon rubbed his head. It was not that painful but he knew Yeri intend to smack his head. 

How can Yeri accidentally smack his head when they were walking silently.

The boys turn around and were shocked when they heard Jihoon voice, Jihoon was rubbing his head and Yeri who stood behind him smirking.

"Opss Sorry Jihoon ah, you are so short that i didn't see you" Yeri said smirking at him. Yeri were teasing Jihoon.

Jihoon used to be shorter than Yeri, even though they are same age, she always about his height

Joy who were standing beside Yeri can only laugh. 

"What small? Look i am taller! You are the one who is short" Jihoon reply to Yeri.

"Ohh really? our height differences is not much. Oh wait maybe you were wearing the 2cm insoles!" Yeri .

Luckily our waiting room is at the end so we didn't block other people. Some of the boys left to their room, shaking their head when listening to the commotion. 

Daniel, Minhyun and Woojin who were standing near Jihoon smirking and laughing.

Yeri and Jihoon were still quarelling about height till Jihoon gave up.

"Okay fine stop, you miss me right?" Jihoon ask Yeri. 

Joy saw the changes in Yeri face. 

Yeri nod her head and look at down at her shoes.

Joy knew Yeri miss Jihoon. Yeri was close with Jihoon. They were best friend and when Jihoon decide to leave quietly, Yeri cried and try to find him.

Jihoon saw Yeri tears. He miss Yeri, his childhood best friend. Jihoon hug Yeri.

They boys were shocked to see both of them hugging. Jihoon was patting Yeri back trying to console her.

Joy wipe her tears, how she miss this two duo. She hug both of them, ignoring other people look.

Her heart breaks when she saw Jihoon tears.

 

Joy brought the two of them to their waiting room. The other members were out, not sure where. Three of them sat facing each other.

Jihoon smile and look at Joy.

"Noona, i am sorry for ignoring you for all this while, pretending to not know all of you. I am just guilty." Jihoon said.

"It's okay, but you need to explain to your bestfriend. She has been looking for you and after meeting, you ignore her. She upset and angry with you." Joy said in calm tone. 

Yeri was hiding her face behind her hand. She can't control her tears anymore.

"I am sorry Yeri, please stop crying. I am here now. Please look at me." Jihoon pleads.

"I will leave and let you guys settle. i will give you two, 10 minutes only." Joy said walking away.

Joy left the room and close the door. She saw Jihoon holding Yeri hand. Both of them need to settle within themselves.

She turn around and her head hit someone chest.

"Ouch" Joy shrieked.

"Oh Sorry Sorry." the man said, rubbing her head who hit his chest.

Joy push away the man hand, thinking some stranger but she realise the voice.

"I am sorry Joy, i was about to knock the door." He said.

Daniel felt sorry. He was about to knock the door but Joy open it without realising him. 

They were so close that Joy can hear his heart beat.

Joy face turn red.

"Oh it's okay. I am okay" Joy said.

"Really, but your face turn red. Are you sure?" Daniel ask.

Joy try to calm herself. Daniel is not helping, he keep looking at her face.

"I am okay. Why are you standing in front of the door?" Joy try to change topic.

"Oh i wanted to see Jihoon, everything's okay?" Daniel ask Joy.

"Oh ya they need to settle their grudge among themselves. I gave them 10 mins to settle." Joy reply.

"Okay, May i know why? How come you were hugging both of them? You guys know each other?" Daniel keep bormbarding her questions.

"Maybe you need to ask Jihoon first, better for him to tell you guys.." Joy said.

Joy stood beside Daniel, both were leaning at the wall. 

Some idols were looking at them especially boys who used to confess to her. She ignore thier eyes. Judging her. 

But being with Daniel make her feel safe, like he is pushing all the boys away from her. She like her presence next to her.

"Joy ah, 10 minutes is up, let's open the door. I am worried." Daniel said in worried tone.

Joy just nod her head and open the door.

Both of them saw Jihoon and Yeri was laughing, sat by side, watching videos from Yeri phone.

Jihoon realize both of them walking in and smile brightly at them.

"Oh Noona, Hyung. Why are guys together?" Jihoon ask.

"Huh we bump into each other at the door. Wait both of you are okay already?" Joy said.

Joy saw Yeri and Jihoon smirk face, what are they thinking.

Daniel look puzzelled. He thougth he saw both Jihoon and Yeri crying in the hallway. Now they were laughing. That was fast.

"Okay Hyung let's go, we need to go back to our waiting room." Jihoon said, he stood up and pat Yeri back.

Daniel nod his head and went out, saying bye to me and Yeri.

Jihoon stood beside me and whisper to Joy

"yKangDaniel" 

Jihoon close the door.

Joy face turn pale.

"Yah KIM YERIM! PARK JIHOON!" Joy shouted. 

She chase Yeri around and Yeri was laughing vigorously. She never knew Jihoon would actually tease Joy. She was actually showing videos of Joy fangirling Wanna One. She accidentally told Jihoon about Joy secrets.

"I am sorry Unnie, i accidentally told him. You know i can't keep secret from him right? But don't worry he won't tell anyone." Yeri said.

Yeri beg for mercy.

Joy sigh loudly, she is in trouble. What if Jihoon accidentaly told Daniel. She will be dead then.

 

Everything went back to normal, Jihoon apologize to Joy and promise not to tell anyone but he keep teasing her. Both of them has been messaging each other at kakao talk. Jihoon keep sending her photos of Daniel. Like candid photos. She scolded Jihoon, asking him to stop sending her photos of Daniel.

Joy's not sure what is she feeling right now. The photos of Daniel on daily life is not helping. He looks hot in just white tshirt. She makes sure the other members didnt see it. Only her get too see his pictures. 

She need to thank Jihoon for good photos but sometimes there is pictures of Daniel sleeping and laughing. She was laughing like mad woman when she receive the pictures. She plead Jihoon not to send anymore. 

'Enough Jihoon, if not i ignore you' Joy text Jihoon.

Jihoon eventually stop sending her but she miss getting pictures if him. She want to know what is he doing now. Has he fall asleep? Has he eaten?

But she don't dare to ask again. She don't want to be teased again.

 

She will meet him again after two weeks. He was ignoring her. He only greet her half heartedly. She is confuse. She look at Jihoon and try to get any answer but Jihoon just shake his head. Jihoon saw everything. Daniel try to ignore Joy. He knew why.

Daniel is also a fan of Joy. But now he is confuse, just a fan or?

Joy was upset. She feel like crying when he gave her cold shoulders.

"Can we be friends?" Daniel ask.

She was dumfounded. She thought Daniel was different. She kept quiet trying to compose herself. She never imagine Daniel to be like them.

She saw him walking away. 

Her heart breaks. She don't want Daniel walk away from her. 

She is confuse, she need to talk to Jihoon.

After performing, Joy met Jihoon at her waiting room. Nobody was inside. Jihoon saw her worried look. He knew why.

"Jihoon, honestly tell me, is Daniel like other boys?" Joy ask Jihoon.

"No, Noona, haven't you realise how innocent he is? I know him. He is nice and good brother to me. He took care of s like his own brothers. Trust me he is different." Jihoon replied.

"Really? Jihoon ah but why he is asking me to be friends with him?" Joy ask again.

"Noona, He doesn't know about this idol world dating. He just want to be friends with you." Jihoon reassured her.

"Really? Ah now i make him upset right?" Joy ask Jihoon.

Jihoon just nod his head.

'WHY ARE THIS TWO SO SLOW AND INNOCENT' Jihoon whisper to herself.

"Come Noona i will help you." Jihoon said. 

Jihoon took a can of drink and post it notes at the side table. 

"Noona just write your number at here and paste it at the bottom of this can drink." Jihoon said.

Joy wrote her number and paste it. She's actually quite slow, she don't understand why she need to write her number.

Joy look at Jihoon and mouth Why.

"Just give him this drink okay." Jihoon said. 

Jihoon saw Joy expression, shocked and unexpected to see him knowing all of this.

Joy laugh at herself for only understand it now. She has debut for years but still didn't know about this. 

 

Joy was left alone outside her waiting room. Luckily hers was in front of him. She hold her can drink tightly, making sure the notes is stick enough.

She saw him walking with s.

"Daniel can i speak to you for a while?" Joy asked Daniel.

"Yes Sunbae sure" Daniel reply back.

Her heart shatter when he said sunbae. She don't him to call her sunbae. She need to get him back as her friend.

"This is for you, look below first okay. I will be waiting." Joy said in a rush when she saw her manager walking towards her.

She quickly went inside her waiting room. She hope he get his message. 

She will be waiting...

 

 

*Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes, will check it again later*

Been writting this for 3 days. my ideas are pilling up and i am not sure to go for a sad ending or happy ending

SAD OR HAPPY?

NOW OR LATER?

True love or?

next update in 24 hours. 

Thank you for subscribing!

 

 

*Sorry for mispelling or grammar.