First Time

Is this love?

You make me feel so high,

I'm so crazy, the moment you look at me.

Well this is what Kang Daniel is feeling right now.

He doesn't really have an interest for girl groups but as a sense of respect he will try to enjoy listening to the songs but nowadays he is been hooked with a song. He is been listening to this song non stop. The song may not be that popular but he is not sure why is he hooked maybe because of her. The girl who makes his heart flutters. 

 

The first time he saw her was at music show, he became a special MC and her group were there too. He only knew their names and only greet them whenever they bump into each other. 

"Hello, all the best and fighting!" Daniel greet them when her team were waiting at backstage.

They greet him back and says thank you.

He can't really look at them in the eyes. He's actually shy and he is not good in communicating with girls unlike the person beside him now, Ong Seongwoo.

Seongwoo is really nice and sociable. He's funny too, well daniel is funny too but infront of girls he just shut down. Daniel can only laugh and make some timid comments when Seongwoo talks to the girls about the performances and songs. Seongwoo even try to flirt with the leader but she only give cold smile to him. The other girls are very nice especially the maknae.

Daniel eyes were roaming around the backstage looking at the staff busy running around for the live show. The corner of his eyes caught a girl looking at him with interest. Their eyes met but the girl quickly look away and pretend to be listening to the conversation between his hyung and her team members. 

When their eyes met he felt something but he's not sure.

Hyung try to get me into the conversation like "Right Daniel?" and i can only say yes here and there. I don't really know what are they talking now. He's in his world now. He's tired but he has another schedule later.

"Okay Red Velvet standby now!" one of the staff shouted.

The girls bid bye and says they can talk again later. 

"Hyung you are really daebak, talking to them like you know them. Moreover they are our sunbaes." Daniel said to Seongwoo who were standing beside me but his looking at the screen monitor.

"Yah, all of us are almost the same age and they are very nice. Unlike some other girl groups, eventhough they are from SM and popular, they are really hardworking and never look down on hoobaes." Seongwoo said while pointing at the screen monitor.

Daniel can only shake his head and watch what his hyung looking at. Red Velvet performing. Hyung is right, the girls are very nice and hardworking even though they are from big companies. 

Daniel eyes caught her, this girl is really something and for the first time he need to know more about this idol from Red Velvet.

Reached home after tiring schedule, he lay down on his bed. He kept thinking about her. They way she smiles and greet ,bowing to other group that are actually younger than her. He also learnt that they are born in 1996 but he's born later so he is not sure if he should call her noona. 

He took out his phone from his bag and search for her. Red Velvet Joy.

"Hahahaha!" He laugh out a loud. He's been watching variety shows of her since he came across the video of her while searching her name. He was engrossed that he didn't realise it's been 2 hours and he only left with 2 hours of sleep.

But he don't care and keep watching. He should be sleeping but he lost his 4 hours of sleep because of her.

"Daniel ah, why are you laughing in 4am. Are you crazy?" Jisung ask him. Jisung woke up with Daniel laughing sounds. At first he thought Daniel was sleep talking but when he saw light coming out from the other side of room, he realise that Daniel is not sleep talking.

"Oh Hyung sorry, i am watching a variety show and it's really funny" Daniel said feeling apologetic towards his hyung. He saw Jisung try to sleep back so he decided to went out from the room and went to the living room.

He doesnt know why he don't feel sleepy at all. Eventually he fall asleep while watching the show.

Daniel woke with jisung hyung voice, asking him to wake up and get ready for group schedules. Daniel only slept for 2 hours but he feels giddy and he was smiling throughout the day. He became more cheerful and playful. This few days Daniel look more tired and he rarely plays with the member because of busy schedules.

"Daniel something good must have happen right?" Sungwoon who were sitting beside him ask.

"Something good? No i am just happy to have a group schedule eventhough its tiring." Daniel reply to his hyung. 

He's actually happy to have a group schedule. He has not been meeting all 10 of them since last CF shoot, a week ago. He usually have other schedule with one or two of them but today he get to meet full squad. He's been missing them for past few days, whenever he got home some of the slept or haven't reach home yet. 

"Hyung can i ask you one question?" Daniel ask Sungwoon.

"Hmm what?" reply Sungwoon, he knows something must on Daniel mind. Daniel keep on smiling looking at his phone when they are in their dressing room while putting on make up. Usually he will fall asleep when putting on make up but he keep smiling while listening to music, sometimes looking at his phone.

"Hyung what do you think of Red Velvet?" Daniel ask, he feel like asking his hyung cause he's very honest and he need someone to talk to about his current obsessed.

"Red Velvet in terms of SM Red Velvet? or?" Sungwoon replied.

Daniel nod his head and waiting for his hyung answer.

"Oh they are very nice and likable to public. I remember meeting Seulgi outside when Kai and Taemin brought her to dinner. She's really pretty without make up." Sungwoon told him.

Daniel was listening and keep asking question about them. Sungwoon felt weird at first but Daniel reassured him, he's just a fan.

After that day every members knew that Daniel is a fanboy of Red Velvet. Daniel don't really want others to know but Sungwoon told everyone about it so he decide to become bold. He's been listening to Red Velvet songs and watch Red Velvet videos with the other boys since almost half of them love Red Velvet especially Ong Seongwoo and Yoon Jisung. Since the three of them slept in the same room, whenever they have free time, they will talk about Red Velvet.

And Seongwoo revealed that he got Wendy phone number from Master key and they keep in contact. Daniel was upset but Seongwoo don't want others to know because he asked Wendy number first but they merely friends or noona and dongsaeng relationship.

"Hyung, At last we are meeting them again tomorrow." Daniel told Seongwoo who was sitting beside him inside the airplanes. They are going Hong Kong for MAMA.

"Yes! but you need to control your expression when you saw them. The fans are always watching. Wendy told me not to talk to them when at the artist seats tomorrow but we can talk to them when at backstage." Seongwoo told Daniel.

"Really Hyung, wow i am so excited to see their performances." Daniel smile giddily.

The rehersal were tiring, they don't really get to went out of hotel. They can only rest at the hotel and order food from room service. 

At last the day has come, Wanna One performs and won awards. They are so happy but Daniel felt sad cause he don't really get to see her or tak to her.

He really want to talk to her or hear her voice but everything happen so fast. He's nervous and he can only see her at the screen when they perform.

Seongwoo get to meet them with some of other members but he was at the dressing room getting ready for his nect schedule. He was upset at first cause he didn't get to meet his favourite girl group member.

 

Today is the day, Daniel told himself. He must talk to her if not it will be hard for him to meet her again. It's the end of year concert.

Finish make up and everything he ask Minhyun to follow him to meet other artists. He wanted to meet Minho from Winner whom he get close to after having same schedules. He actually wanted to ask Seongwoo but he havent yet ready so he ask Minhyun who was sitting beside him. 

Both of the were walking towards Winner dressing room while greeting some of the artist who were at the hallway. Some of them greet them back but some just nod their head. 

At last he get to meet Minho Hyung, they hug and chat for awhile inside the room. Minhyun was awkward at first but other Winner members are nice. They were talking about funny joke and we just clicked.  Suddenly we heard a knock at the door and a woman voice asking for Minho.

Minho opens the door and all of us are looking at him. 

The woman hug Minho and i got shocked to see who is she. Its Red Velvet Irene

Minhyun make an eye contact with me and we felt awkward. The Winner member keep teasing Minho and Irene. Irene realized two of them were there and her face instantly became red. 

They sat in front of us and Minho told us to keep it a secret and not everyone know about their relationship.

Irene was actually nice and their cheesiness was out of world. The Winner members keep teasing but she ignore and keep holding Minho hand.

Minhyun and Daniel who felt awkward told them, they need to go and get ready for rehearsal. But suddenly Irene ask them to keep this a secret and don't let others know. We assured her that we won't tell anyone.

She smiled and ask if we want to meet the other Red Velvet members cause they are actually a fan of us. We only smile sheepishly and nod our head. 

"We will bring all our members and greet you guys later. Maybe another 15 mins." Minhyun told Irene.

Irene just nod and smile at us. 

We went out after bidding goodbye and walk towards our dressing room.

"Excuse me. Sorry" Daniel heard a voice from back.

Minhyun quickly give way to the person to walk, well both us are walking next to each other and hallway are quite small.

It's her, Park Sooyoung from Red Velvet. She look rush wearing casual clothes. She smile and look at Minhyun mouthing thank you.

Daniel saw they way he smile at Minhyun. He don't know why he felt jealous. So this is the feeling of a fan interacting with other idols.

Minhyun smirk at Daniel when he saw his reactions.

"Yah Daniel, you just lost your chance." Minhyun told Daniel leaving him alone.

Daniel stood there looking at her walking away.

"Hyung wait for me! ah!" Daniel ran towards Minhyun who was walking towards their dressing room.

Minhyun keep teasing Daniel and told others. He ignore their teasing and thinking about what he should do to make her talk to him.

"Guys let's go greet other artists, since all of us are ready. We need greet them especially the sunbaes." Minhyun told others.

Daniel saw Minhyun smirking at him.

"Yes Let's go! I am excited to meet other artist. Can we go and greet Twice and Red Velvet too?" Daewhi ask.

"Of course we need to!" Jisung answer him back. 

We were getting ready and walk out of our dressing. After greeting few artists, we are at Red Velvet dressing room.

Daniel was standing at the end and he can't really lift up his head. He was shy. 

Irene was there and the other girls were standing and greeted them back. 

"Oh we are really a fan of you guys and Joy is really a big fan of Kang Daniel!" Irene said.

Daniel lift up his head and saw everyone was actually looking at him. Jihoon who's actually beside him nudge him.

"Oh really Thank you for being a fan of me! I am also a fan of you Sooyoung" Daniel said. 

Oh wait he said Sooyoung. OH MY GOD 

"Oh i am sorry its joy right. i .." Daniel stuttered.

He caught Minhyun and Seongwoo who was standing at the end smirking at him. 

"Oh it's okay, you can call me Sooyoung. Wow you must be a fan to call me by real name." Joy told Daniel.

Daniel can only smile and scratch back of his neck. 

The boys left and Seongwoo ask him to stay for awhile, he need to speak with Wendy for awhile, they were talking at the corner. Daniel was left alone, awkward standing near the door. He looks around and say Sooyoung or Joy were actually looking at him. The other girls went out so left 4 of us inside the room.

"Daniel, you can sit first, i think Wendy and Seongwoo will talk quite a while." She told Daniel

Daniel only nod his head and sat opposite her. She let out a laugh.

"Kang Daniel, you are born in 1996 right?" She ask Daniel.

Daniel was quite shocked as he didn't expect her talking to him first. Usually girls that he met are shy talking to him especially if she told him that she's a fan of him. 

"Yes but you are older than me." Daniel replied.

"I know, i just want to make sure, Let's be friends." She said and smile at Daniel.

Daniel nod his head and look at her. Both of them look at each other and there are some tension. 

'My heart is going to explode soon. why am i feeling like this.' 

'She's really pretty'

'She likes me too?'

'I am going crazy'

 

After that we became close, we will greet each other and talk. Meeting her at end of year events and award shows. He saw her talking to other girl group members like Twice and BlackPink. Sometimes she will come to Wanna One area and talk to Jihoon. Well actually they were close when Jihoon were train at SM. She and Yeri will come and talk to Jihoon, more to teasing him. Jihoon don't really want others to know about their friendship as it was more that 4 years ago. They lost contact but three of them became close back after meeting up few times at backstage. 

More eye contact and smilling between Daniel and her.

She talks a lot and took care of Jihoon and Jinyoung. She's also a fan on Jinyoung. 

Then Daniel realise that she's not only a fan of him but the whole Wanna One.

Yeri revealed Joy voted for Jihoon at first but then voted for Daniel after Open up performance.

Daniel felt giddy, he felt so happy.

Constant smirking from Minhyun and other members.

At stage we only bow at them and don't talk to each other to prevent fans speculating. 

 

But after end of year show, Daniel didn't get to meet her or hear her voice. He forgot to ask her number and he was upset the whole week.

Daniel determine to ask her number when they meet again but he's not sure when.

Watching her videos and monitoring her. Searching her name every morning or when he's free.

 

He misses her. He realise he wanted more.

Holding her hand and look at her only

He wanted his relationship to be like Minho and Irene. He envy them. 

But He only debuted, will it be okay for him?

 

 

 

 

 

**Thank you for subscribing! I am a big fan of both of them, it's been awhile i wrote fanfics. To be honest i use to write about GG but i am having writer block. So i decided to make a new fanfics for my new fav groups.**

*I saw their video interaction and fall for them.*

I will try improve myself and write this story, well i just love this two so much. 

Thank you for the comments and subscribing.