I Want You to be Honest with Me

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the afternoon, Ji Hyo returns to the dorm. On the way she felt some students talking about her and looking cynical at her. Ji Hyo tries not to care. But, her feelings began to feel bad. She was sure something must be wrong.

"Ji Hyo!" Hyomin runs after Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo stops immediately and looks back.

"Yeah, Hyomin, what's up?" Ji Hyo asked.

Hyomin gasps. "I called you from before, did not you hear it?" Hyomin said.

Ji Hyo shakes her head. " No."

After Hyomin set her breath, she then pulls Ji Hyo to Ha Ra's room. "Come with me!"

Ji Hyo just obeyed without asking Hyomin's intentions and goals to take her to Ha Ra's room.

In the room, there is Ha Ra and Eunjung. Ji Hyo immediately sits in their midst. Their eyes are staring at Ji Hyo suspiciously. Ji Hyo is very confused with the attitude of her friends.

"What's wrong with you guys? Why you look at me like that? "Ji Hyo asked getting annoyed.

Ha Ra then puts her hand on Ji Hyo's shoulder and stares at Ji Hyo. Her face looked very serious.

"Listen to me, we are friends, right? "Ha Ra said.

"Of course!" Ji Hyo replied innocently.

Ha Ra took a deep breath before she started saying her words again.

"I want you to be honest with me. Say it all, no one is covered up. "

Ji Hyo is confused, she does not know what to say.

"What's the matter between you and Kim Jong Kook?" Ha Ra asked. Her face was serious.

Ji Hyo frowned. She looked confused and did not understand. She tried to grasp the meaning of Ha Ra's question.

"We will not judge Ji Hyo, we will try to understand you well," Eunjung said suddenly.

"Well !! Do not cut off my conversation all of a sudden? "Ha Ra looks annoyed.

Eunjung does not care. " Why? I'm also her friend, not only you. I care about her too,"she replied.

Ji Hyo just silent, did not say anything.

"Say Ji Hyo, tell me the truth .." Ha Ra shakes Ji Hyo's shoulder.

Suddenly Hyomin grabs Ha Ra's hand. "You'll scare her if it's like that !!" Hyomin snaps into Ha Ra.

"Aahh .. mianhe .. I can not wait. I think my head is going to explode right now, "Ha Ra shouted, closing his face with both hands.

"I don't understand what are you talking about," Ji Hyo said suddenly.

Her friends look surprised at Ji Hyo's statement.

"Do not tell us that you have not heard the news about you .." Ha Ra said again.

"What news?" Ji Hyo asked Ha Ra and others do not believe that sometimes lioness Ji Hyo is still innocent.

"The whole campus already knows that you're trying to get close to Kim Jong Kook, but you have not heard it yourself yet." Hyomin said.

"What ??" Ji Hyo immediately stood up from her seat.

She just realized why everyone today is looking at her strangely.

"I do not approach it, it's a lie !!" shouted Ji Hyo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter