Caught in The Act

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's Kim Jong Kook!" Ha Ra said.

Ji Hyo notices once again the senior referred to by Ha Ra. Overall Kim Jong Kook is almost perfect. A handsome face, an athletic body. His smile warmed too. No wonder girls like Kim Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo continues to watch Kim Jong Kook, and starts to think. Is not that kind of guy usually a player? Does he already have a girlfriend? Maybe he's not a good man because his popularity. Usually popular men are very arrogant and selfish.

Ji Hyo continues to watch Jong Kook carefully from head to toe with a frown. Without her realizing Jong Kook knows that Ji Hyo is watching him all the time. Jong Kook then smiles and waves his hand to Ji hyo. Make Ji Hyo startled. Seeing Ji Hyo's reaction, Jong Kook just chuckled. The female students who had watched Jong Kook waving at Ji Hyo were seen shocked. Their eyes are fixed on Ji Hyo with envy. Including Ha Ra, Hyomin and Eunjung.

"He waved and smiled at you, Ji Hyo ?? How can ? What are you doing? "Ha Ra insisted with a bit of sarcasm.

Ji Hyo stares at Ha Ra in confusion. " I do not do anything. I just see it as your direction, then he smiles at me. I do not mean anything, "Ji Hyo said.

"Waa .. junior who was annoyed with senior who is not on time now exactly openly approaching the senior," said Hyomin.

Hearing the words of Hyomin, Song Ji hyo immediately angry. "What do you mean? I'm not that kind of woman. Seriously! We just met today but you dare to judge me like that? I thought you guys were good. "

Hearing Ji Hyo's words, Hyomin and Ha Ra are silent. Eunjung then soothes Ji Hyo. "Forgive us, Ji hyo. We're just kidding. Do not be angry. We just met and got acquainted. Forgive Hyomin and Ha Ra. "

Hyomin and Ha Ra then embrace Ji Hyo, "Forgive us, we did not mean it that way. We're ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter