I'll Kiss You Once

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo enters the class in hurry. She was nearly 10 minutes late. She tried to run as fast as she could, because she did not want to be late in her first class.

When she arrived at the drama class, Ji Hyo saw some of the students already in the class, and the lecturer was at his desk. The lecturer then invited Ji Hyo in.

"I'm sorry, I'm late," Ji Hyo said, bowing to greet the lecturer.

Ji Hyo then heads for the empty bench at the back. She sits with relief that the lessons have not started yet. Ji Hyo then looks around the room as she pulls out her books and stationery. She looked surprised because the classroom contains only a few people. Though today is the first meeting. She felt weird. Some of her friends did not take a drama class. But she did not think the drama class would be so quiet. Ji Hyo then greets the student next to her.

"Excuse me, are the drama class participants only a few people?" Ji Hyo asked.

The student just laughed a little while nodding.

"Yes, this class is not so popular. Because, they think the teacher is so boring. "

"Why?" Ji Hyo asked.

"They say, two hours in the room feels like a day long," he explained again.

"Is it that bad? Would not this lesson be fun? ", Ji Hyo does not believe in the student's explanation.

"You'll see. The lecturer is very boring. I guess in a matter of minutes you'll be sleepy and miss your room in the dorm. Soon. Some other students did not take this course. They will usually pick it up in the last semester when they will graduate soon. Some seniors do it too. No wonder in this class there are also senior students, " he said again.

"Oh I understand. Thank you, "Ji Hyo said.

The lesson finally starts and it lasts 30 minutes. Ji Hyo tries to concentrate on the material being taught. However, over time she began to feel bored. And sure enough, Ji Hyo felt the class lasted so long. How the lecturer teach is so boring. Ji Hyo tries not to fall asleep. Several times she yawned for drowsiness. She could no longer hold her sleep. Finally she propped her head with his hand so as not to fall asleep.

She tries her best to listen to the material and notes some important points. However, the more Ji Hyo tries to concentrate, her eyes getting drowsy. Her eyes are watery because they evaporate too often.

"I think it's okay to just close my eyes for a while," Ji Hyo said to herself.

Ji Hyo finally gives up. She then closed her eyes. Within seconds, Ji Hyo fell asleep and began to enter the world of her dreams.

In the dream, Ji Hyo returns wearing the same white dress and makeup as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter