What is This Feeling ?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you here ?? !!" shouted Ji Hyo frustrated.

Jong Kook looks puzzled by Ji Hyo's sudden reaction.

The whole class suddenly stops listening to Ji Hyo screaming. The lecturer chides Ji Hyo for disturbing her class.

"Excuse me. Do not make a fuss in my class, "she scolded.

Another student gazes at Ji Hyo in surprise. Ji Hyo still looks emotionally. She then sat back on her knees while continuing to curse. Jong Kook still stares at Ji Hyo in confusion.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to bother you. I'm just kidding, "said Jong Kook feeling guilty.

Ji Hyo then looks over at Jong Kook irritably. "How long will you keep following me ?!"

Jong Kook shows a puzzled face. "Following you? What do you mean?"

Ji Hyo hits her desk and points to Jong Kook's face.

"You're a stalker. You follow me everywhere. Primary! "She shouted.

Jong Kook does not believe what Ji Hyo said. He was offended. "You say I'm a stalker and filthy?" Jong Kook is very angry.

They both argue with each other to make the class stalled again. Other students whisper and talk to each other. The lecturer then went to them both.

"Please solve your problems outside, not here," she said.

Ji Hyo then tidied up her things and left leaving Jong Kook who still looks annoyed. Before leaving the class, Ji Hyo turns to Jong Kook while clenching her hand towards Jong Kook. Jong Kook does not accept the attitude and words of Ji Hyo. He also packed up his belongings and left the classroom. He ran after Ji Hyo.

"Hey wait !!" yelled Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo does not care about Jong Kook. She kept walking and did not look back at all. Jong Kook then runs after Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo accelerates her pace, but Jong Kook is faster. He manages to pull Ji Hyo's hand.

"What are you doing now?" Challenged Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook does not believe in the attitude of the girl in front of him now. He already knew and made friends with many women, but this was the first time he had met a strange woman who managed to upset him.

"What did you mean in the class before?" Jong Kook stifled his emotions as best he could.

"Do not you understand? You stupid ! You follow me everywhere. You're a stalker and a ert, "Ji Hyo said.

"Nasty?" Jong Kook ran out of words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter