What should I do?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jong Kook !!" says Ji Hyo choking.

Ji Hyo does not know at all if Jong Kook follows her. She did'nt know what to do. Suddenly she felt very anxious and scared. She realized she was in trouble. This makes her sweat cold. However, she tried to look casual. Although she can not hide her nervous feelings.

With difficulty, she tries to release Jong Kook's grip. "What are you doing?? Are you trying to hurt me? Try it, I'll fight !! "Ji-hyo stirs to keep Jong Kook's grip on.

However, the more Ji-hyo wriggles, Jong Kook's grasp gets stronger. Jong Kook is not willing to let go of his grip. "I will not hurt you. I'll take you back to the hall. "Jong Kook tries to pull Ji Hyo away. "You're not supposed to be here. Introductory event still going on. "

"Are you following me? Should not you also have to be in the hall? Why are you following me? "Ji Hyo snapped suspiciously.

Without stretching his grip Jong Kook defends himself. "I'm not following you. I just got from the bathroom when I saw you escaping through the back door. And it's my duty to keep the junior following the set agenda. "

Ji Hyo is getting stuck out. Not losing her mind, she then screamed loudly. "Help me!! Anyone help me !! "shouted Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook just keeps quiet and pull Ji Hyo coming with him. The people who watched were silent, no one wanted to help. They just whisper while looking at Ji hyo.

"You're just going to embarrass yourself, lady. They will not help you, "said Jong Kook. He still holds Ji Hyo's arm tightly.

Some passing students then greet Jong Kook, "Hi Jong Kook..new students?" They asked with a laugh.

Jong Kook is silent not responding to the scorn of other students. "They should know courtesy towards seniors, Jong Kook," they said again.

Jong Kook just nods. His hand continues to hold Ji Hyo's arm. "If you wriggle like that, you'll hurt yourself. Shut up. I will not hurt you, "Jong Kook sees Ji Hyo with a worried look. "Let's go back to the hall."

Ji Hyo remains stubborn, she does not want to bow under Jong Kook's orders.

Anyway she must escape from Jong Kook. Ji Hyo then laid her body on the ground, making Jong Kook shocked. "What are you doing? Do not complicate. This girl.. "Jong Kook start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter