Cheap Gossip

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook decides not to continue his drama class today. He chose to return to his dorm. When he is on his way, Se Hun and Tae Hyun approached Jong Kook.

"Have you heard it, Jong Kook?" Se Hun asked as he walked in hand with Jong Kook.

"Hear what?" Asked Jong Kook without stopping his pace.

"I heard you were fighting with your junior," Tae Hyun said.

Jong Kook is not surprised to hear his friends. News quickly circulated. "What are you hearing?" Jong Kook asked uncaringly.

"I'm not sure, but I hear you're trying to kiss your junior. Even the girl called you a ert, "replied Se Hun.

Hearing the words of Se Hun, Jong Kook immediately stop his steps. He did not believe what Se Hun said.

"Mworago ?? That is not true! It's just a misunderstanding. I never forced her to kiss me!! "Jong Kook looks annoyed. "Gosh, it's been very tiring today, and now I've been hit by cheap gossip."

Se Hun and Tae Hyun laugh at Jong Kook's reaction.

"But just calm down. People do not believe you're a ert. They are more confident that the girl is trying to attract your sympathy. Until now your reputation is still good throughout the university. The girls are still waiting in line to date you," Tae Hyun said teasingly at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook then pulls Tae Hyun's collar down. "How many times have I said, I do not crave reputation or popularity here. I'm not comfortable with that. "

Se Hun shook his head in disbelief. "Without you asking, reputation and popularity are yours. Blame yourself, why do not you realize all the girls are attracted to you. You must know the answer. "

Jong Kook just silent and continue his pace.

"Do not tell me you do not know the answer either. I'll explain!" Se Hun stops Jong Kook's step. "In addition to your physics, you are always good against all women. That's the biggest mistake. You know, if women are treated well by men, women will feel that the man is interested in her, "Se Hun said. 

Jong Kook just silence.

"Oh yeah, one more thing. I hear people are starting to look negative at that girl. They think, the girl was deliberately spreading false news to get the attention of the crowd. Including your attention, " Tae Hyun added. "Especially So Ae. Not very unhappy to hear this news, she's very jealous! "

Jong Kook sighs.

"For what she's jealous of, we are not in relationship," Jong Kook said.

Se Hun embraces Jong Kook and tries to calm Jong Kook who is getting annoyed.

"Never say that, So Ae has long liked you. She loves you very much, from now to the present. Why do you always ignore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter