First Meet

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a special day. This is the first day the new students get together and meet with the seniors. All new students are gathered in the hall according to each faculty. All new students wear predetermined clothing. They wear all-white clothes with accessories and striking makeup. Men and women should dress up with thick makeup and mismatched colors. For the men they cut their hair very short, almost bald. While the women have to tie their hair like a ponytail. In addition, they wear a large name tag hanging around their neck with pet names, or a nickname given by others against them.

Among the students, many grumbled and even laughed at each other. They look like fools. However, as a freshman this is one of the traditions when entering university. It also aims to get them acquainted with each other and chat to familiarize themselves in a unique way. The hall room was instantly noisy with their chats and laughter. Some are clustered to form groups and talk about many things. Some are just saying hello to each other, and some are sitting on the floor while talking about lectures. They all look so happy.

However, among the many students stood a girl alone. She looks grumpy. Her face looked sullen and unhappy. She held her hand on her chest. Her eyes were cynical. She looks uncomfortable. Several times she sighed and looked at the clock in her hand. "Why are they so long?" The girl continued uneasily. Several groups of girl then came to the girl and invited her.

"Hi, would you join us?" They say.

For a moment she looked at them with a strange look. Then she smiled and nodded, "Come on"


They walk together and introducing themselves.

"Hallo, I'm  Ha Ra" Ha Ra said as she reached out her hand.

The girl then introduces herself and shakes hands with Ha Ra. "I'm Song Ji Hyo" she said with a smile.

Ha Ra then introduces her other friends.

"This is Eunjung and Hyo Min.We are very happy to meet you, Song Ji Hyo.We'll be in the same class for this semester. I hope we can be good friends."

Song Ji Hyo smiles, she starts to feel comfortable when she meets with Ha Ra and her friends.

"I hope so too, I also thank you guys for saving my mood today. Today really to dress like this," said Song Ji Hyo a little annoyed.

"Why is not this fun? This is soo funny. We have to take pictures together," Ha Ra encouraged Ji Hyo as she pulled out her phones.

"Smile!"

The girls were then together looking at the camera and smiling. They took photos several times. After taking pictures, Hyo Min then commented on the name tag of each others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter