Be My Boyfriend

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook woke up when his phone rang fast. An incoming call from So Ae. Jong Kook wakes up from his bed with his head still spinning.  While pressing his forehead, he picked up the phone from So Ae.
"Hello"
"Oppa !! Where are you? I've been waiting for you?" So Ae yells on the phone.
Jong Kook feels uncomfortable if So Ae  like that. "So Ae, I'm not deaf, can you low your voice?"
"Mianhe, Oppa, I've been waiting you for 30 minutes. You're late ! Maybe  I'll catch up to your dorm now," So Ae said. Jong kook just sighs, not happy. "Can we just  talk on the phone?"
"What? Oppa .. !! Nope. I have to meet you. No matter what!"
"Huuf.. Arraseo. I'll be there." Jong Kook  actually does not want So Ae come to his room, so he decided to meet So Ae. "I'll go there soon," add Jong Kook resignedly.
After hanging up Jong Kook then headed to the bathroom and wash his face. Then he picked up his jacket and immediately goes to the garden, the place where So Ae waiting him.

***
Meanwhile, Ji Hyo feels very bored. She tries to focus with the books that she read. But, when she tried to focus, her concentration getting worse. Finally she just laid her body on the bed while looking at the attic tool.
Her mind drifted into the scene this morning. She feels uncomfortable with the growing gossip about herself and Jong Kook. But, as her friends say, it is a risk when you got a "problem"  with popular person. Including with Jong Kook. Ji Hyo sometimes feels confused as well as curious. Why is Jong Kook so popular? Suddenly she moved back toward her desk and opened her social media with her PC. She put the keyword "Kim Jong Kook". A name appears, Ji Hyo then click the name  then looks at Jong Kook's profile. Instantly she was amazed, Jong Kook is very popular. Especially among the girls. Jong Kook is not very active to upload his personal pictures. But, some photos of Jong Kook make Ji Hyo curious. She looked at  carefully with Jong Kook's photo. "Hmm .. honestly he is not that bad.He's handsome too," Ji Hyo said as she looked at Jong Kook's photo. "He also has an athletic body, he loves sports and is very active in socializing with the people around him." Ji Hyo then switches to another Jong Kook profile. "Wow !! He's an accomplished student ... I have to admit he's fitting perfectly," Ji Hyo suddenly surprised by her own words.
 "Ji Hyo stupid, why do you praise him and find out all the things about Jong Kook ??"
 Irritated with her own act, Ji Hyo then tries to distract him out from her mind. She looke at the outside. The sky is very beautiful. Many stars are scattered in the sky. The weather is good to. Ji Hyo then grabs her jacket, and decides to breathe fresh air briefly. She got out to the garden.
 ***
Jong Kook walks around the garden looking for So Ae. But he did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter