Why you need to be mad of it?

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

When have cute boy waving his hand to me you must said 'Don't look at him!' but why ? and you brought me to other path not to the canteen but to the hall . Why your face always look like a boring person , your eyes show u looks so serious and you look so snob ,why? ahhh, why he holding my wrist so tight ? it hurts

. He bought me to a place that no people , suddenly you said I use to come to this place with my best friend Krystal and Hyeri ....." I interrupted his word " You mean Krystal?Krystal that same class with us ?"

L smile and continue his word "let's sit over there . Yeah that krystal is the person that we talking about now . Hyeri is Krystal cousin. Before this We three is the really best friend but all of that disappear in one second . I still remember that I'm going to a shop to buy Hyeri a present for her birthday . After I buying it and done wrap it , I'm walking out the shop and I said I'n my heart I'm ready to tell Hyeri about my feeling to her . I walk so happy and only I know how happy I am . I stop at the flower shop to buy some white roses. It's look so fresh...."

"...When I'm on my way to Hyeri house I got a call from Krystal that Hyeri was in emergency . She's in critical . I'm rushing to hospital . when I arrive at the hospital I see the flower seems not fresh like I buy . When I arrive at  emergency room I saw Krystal crying and she coming to me and push me down . She said that I'm the one who make Hyeri die . But I didn't know why , Krystal told to get out from the hospital . Since on that day she not talking to me again . hmm that's my story . I'm sorry to let you hear it but when I come here it always bring back the old memories "

L only Smile after he said but he put he face out from me cause he don't want me to see he cry . "haha It's okay . I will be good if you let what you feel in your heart . erm , Myungsoo-shii ?" "urmm, ne?" "Can we go to canteen now ? I'm starving hehe" with big eyes L answer "Oh ! bian!! let's go to canteen , you big tummy;D' what big tummy? hurmm

After we have buy all the dish that to eat and finding our seat and done eating , I'm asking L about the boy that waving his hand on me .

*dialogue*

Me:urm L-shii who is the boy that waving his hand one me?

L: who?

me: The one that waving to me then you say ignore him .

L: ahhh you mean that TRANSFER student from Japan? I warn you better get away from him !

Me: why?

* L face changes*

L: Cause I don't like he be nice with you !

Me: ermm, Okay I'll be more secure when he around m.....

L stand up and leave me alone . when I'm finish washing my hand I try to catch up but I didn't found he already lost from my sight . I try to find L for second time but I still didn't found him . I'm lost now in this big school.

-End of Chapter 4-