Knowing The Truth

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

"I never lose my self. I never want to lose person that I love. But when my heart had been hurt. Its hard for me to accept the truth. This life that we should live in . Without experience , you are nothing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been 5 month I’m moving here. This school was so fun. Everyday full of happiness . Me with Myungsoo already being friend together. Myungsoo told me the reason why he don’t want me to be friend with Haruma-kun. After that, I go met Haruma . He told me that he gonna do that to me , but he thinks he want to stop it after he know me. He also said that I’m and Myungsoo is a good couple. I tried to denied it. Haruma added that Myungsoo never talk to girl or doing something for a girl. He being like that after I come to this school. This time he let me go because I’m not Myungsoo fans . I’m his tablemate,classmate and schoolmate.

I do realise the different between Yeollie and Myungsoo with other boys student. They not normal. Sometimes, I see Yeollie wear a lipstick on his lips. What I mean is there’s some lipstick colour on his lips. Myungsoo wearing eyeliner , thick eyeliner on his eye. Is that normal for a normal student wear?

That night I’m going to Jaejoong oppa dorm. Which mean  the popular TVXQ’s dorm. I’m going to stay at there for a month. Because of my parent going to honeymoon. Gahh ==’ why so long ? I told them that I can leave alone at home. They don’t give it at first but then, they give a green light. After Jaejoong oppa know that omma and appa will go for a trip and he ask who gonna take a look for me . I said I can take care of my own. Omma and appa agree with it. Something crazy come on Jaejoong mind . He said “What?! You still young and its too dangerous for a teenage girl stay alone in this big house. You gonna stay with me. Omma Appa she will stay at my dorm for a month. Me and other can take a good care of her. Trust me. Now go pack your thing and we going to my dorm” . Omma and appa agree with it. And that’s why I’m here :D

After sending omma and appa at the airport, I’m going to the dorm. This is the first time I’m going to a house that full of NAMJA. I never think to check up on what my bro activity. I never want to watch variety show. Since oppa told me not to watch any Korean idol , so until now I have no interested in KPOP. So this is the first time I get to know TVXQ member and met them in person. Jyeahhh !!!

“Are you ready?” I just nod. I was nervous. Finally I’m in front of the house. I’m in but there’s nobody in it. Jaejong oppa told me to put my stuff in his room. I go and put. I go to the living room. Suddenly,………………… “SURPRISE!!!” I just got a mini heart attack. Jaejoong oppa introduce to me the leader Yunho Uknow > Micky Yoochun > Xiah Junsu > Max Changmin and he also introduce him self as Hero Jaejoong .

Jaena: So your English name is Uknow,Micky,Xiah,Max and Hero? Well that’s a nice name. Hihi

Junsu: So do you like soccer?

*They laugh*

Jaejoong: Come on Junsu-shii, she’s a girl okay ! She hate soccer. *whisper* A LOT. Hahaha

Yunho: So Jaena, which member do you like?

Jaena: haha I just knew you guys today, I’ll count it after I know you guys in a month. Haha

Yoochun: Seriously? You don’t know us?

Jaena: Yup. Because since I’m staying in Malaysia , Jaejoong oppa never give me to know anything about KPOP. When I ask why he said ‘ Just do it’.

Yoochun: *narrow eyes to Jaejoong* How could you …. LOL

Jaejoong: I’ve told you the story right, Yoochunnie Saranghae xD Alright I’ll cook for our dinner . To welcome my beloved dongsaeng. You guys so there. Treat  her.*Going to kitchen*

Jaena: Oppa, need a help?

Jaejoong: Ohh Gwenchana !

Jaena: Nae ^^

Changmin: So Jaena-shii , do you have a boyfriend?

Jaejoong: *come with a knife* Don’t you dare to date my dongsaeng. I’ll kill the boyfriend if they date my sister without meeting me. Arraso Jaena-shii?

Jaena: Arachii. Oppa … *bring down the knife* you scared him. Go cook something in kitchen. Hahaha * JJ walking back to the kitchen* No, I don’t have. If I have one I WILL BRING HIM MEET ALL FIVE OPPA ^^

Changmin: Good ! From now on , you’re TVXQ dongsaeng. We will take care of you like how Jaejoong loves you.

Yunho: Remember that.

*After 25 minutes*

Jaejoong had finish cook. He cook Jjangmyun and Doebukki. While we eating, Junsu get off from his chair and go to his room. Junsu came out from his room. He bring the CD bag . In front of the CD bag its wrote ‘INFINITE’ and give it to me . He said “ Emm , Jaena-shii since you don’t know anything about KPOP. I give you to borrow this CD bag. They are the rookie group that I’m and your brother like. Here take a look.” I took the CD. I told him I will look it later. After we ate , we watch television. I go to bed early.

Before I’m going to bed . I close all the light. I love to sleep in the dark. Suddenly, I remembered about the CD bag that Junsu oppa borrowed me. I open the light back and take the bag. I take out on of their CD. It write ‘INSPIRITS’ in front of it . I’m shock there’s a photo of L. I was wonder is that Myungsoo? I’ve ask him before this but he said that’s not him. It was so clearly , that did Myungsoo just lie to me? I put back all the CD and going to sleep.

On the next morning, I wake up and get to school . I told Jaejoong oppa to return the CD bag to Junsu oppa. I walking to the school. Suddenly, I was thinking about last night. Should I ask Myungsoo about it? I’m reached at school walking to my class. I saw Krystal at the corridor . I go met her.

Jaena: Krystal! Do you have time?

Krystal: Aigoo Jaena-shii how many time I said call me Soojung. Yup I gotta time. Why?

Jaena: Hahahaha mian. So, Soojung-ah can we use English?

Krystal: Oh sure.

Jaena: You are the member of f(x) , right?

Krystal: Yeah.

Jaena: So you must be always meet INFINITE on the backstage?

Krystal: Yeahhh… why ?

Jaena: I’m going straight forward. Did Myungsoo is the member of INFINITE?

Krystal: Well its seems you don’t know. Come follow me.

Soojung brings me to the hall. This place is the first time I seeing Myungsoo tears. Soojung told me to wait for Hyorin and Dayoung . So we wait for it.

*After 5 minute*

Hyorin: Sorry we late today ^^ Just realise your not Soojung-ah

Dayoung: Annyeong.

Krystal: Actually I wanna tell you something JAena. Hyorin is an idol too. She is the leader of girlgroup SISTAR.

Jaena: Ohh I only know Bora in that group, and Dayoung?

Krystal: Dayoung is an actress . She act with UKISS ELI,DONGHO and KISEOP. But I bet you not know them didn’t you?

Jaena: *NOD*

Hyorin: YAH! Soojung does she know it, about L?

Krystal: I’m going to tell. Actually , Yes . Myungsoo that you know is the guy in INFINITE.

Hyorin: We thought you already know about it. So we not say it to you. I’m sorry Jaena-shii

Jaena: Ohh… it’s okay. My brother just allowed me to know KPOP.

Hyorin: Did you brother hate KPOP?

Jaena: I don’t know…

Dayoung: So, I hope you all will be our friend. Will you?

Jaena: Yeahh^^

Krystal: Awww xD that’s so sweet. Come lets go back to class.

On this morning , I make a new friends. They all just not a normal student but act like normal student ^^. I still don’t understand why Myungsoo need to lie to me about the real him. Why?

-End of Chapter 10-