You with your EGO!

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

-L P.O.V-

Is that Jaena? With that son of ! Are they really know each other? Should I greet Jaena? Yup. I should "Err... Annyeo...." What I just see? Did that guy touch her hand? Damn ! I'm just too late ! Why Jaena is so stubborn? I told her not to be nice with that guy. "....Thanks for coming to my house this morning. Bye :D" I heard Jaena said that. COMING TO HER HOUSE THIS MORNING ? What the ! Look ! They look like a pair of lovely couple. I must talk to Jaena. "Yah ! Yeollie-ah I go first , need to talk with Jaena. See you later." Seungyeol patted on my shoulder , "Myungsoo-ah , hwaitting ! I know you can do it ! " I just give him a smile. That guy >.<

I have to go through this bunch of YOJA. I heard they calling my name, but I only give them a smile. I have to hurry. Jaena already in the class. Damn !  this is big problem. She just ignoring me this morning , so that's mean will she not talking to me if I try talk to her in a million times?

Suddenly, that son of stopped in front of me and give me a not-really-scared-warning eye. "Hahhaha it's look like you will lost your girl, KIM MYUNGSOO. She seems believe in my words. Now, you are bad in her eyes. All the best" and he just walk away while touch9ing my fans cheek. Grrr =='

Ahhh! I see JAena walk out the class. Where she want to go? Roof? Yeahh, to the roof. But why she bring her bag ? I followed her to the roof. When I reach the roof, I saw Jaena crying.

*door slide open*

"Just go away . I don't want anybody in here....." She crying so hard. I wish she could hear my voice."Jaena-shii..." I stutter calling her name. "I said go ! Haruma-kun ! I need to be alone !" Ehhh !!! HAruma? She doesn't regonise my voice. What just happen to me?

"Erm, Jaena-shiii. This is not Haruma . This is me , Kim Myungsoo. How could you don't know my voice ? Did I already talk to you that DO NOT talk to that guy? Why you so stubborn ? Huh?" My heart really hurt when she calling other guy name beside mine. I feel really mad.

-End of L P.O.V-

 

"Emm , Krystal-ahh. I want to skip class would you cover up for me?" . " Emm,okay. Since you are my friend. But where to?" She tap on my shouldr from the back. "Emmm , somewhere up in the air. hihihi pointing to the school rooftop. Wave to her.

I'm bringing my bag with me . I'm not in the mood to enter the class . There's no use to come in. If I go, it will be bored. Yeahh ,it feels great that having a cheering classmate, but Yeollie seems like doesn't know anything about L. Something smells fishy and that guy, KIM MYUNGSOO. He always pretend doesn't seen me that sit beside him. Plus, when I talk to him. He just ignoring my word. OMG ! That's so annoying .

*slide door open* "Woahhhhh!!!! It's windy here! Finally I can be alone here." *slide door close* It's look so beautiful from up here to get the great scene of this town. Ahhh, it's feel so good.

Suddenly, L face come into my mind. I totally forgot about Haruma. He is a nice guy, but I don't know why I can remove him to be my great chingu with Myungsoo. Myungsoo, he is a guy that full of ego. I don't know what's wrong between me and him. Theseday, when I want to talk to him . He ignoring me and like I said it's like there's a wall between us. It's really sad. *tears flowing* I didn't do anything wrong....

It's true that I've broke his word by saying not to meet Haruma. I'm sorry. * Door slide open* Who is it? The class will start in a minute, but why there's still have people come here? I heard a guy cough. Is he want to skip the class like me? I want to turn around but, I can't the tears all over my face . What a shame !

"Just go away. I don't want anybody in here. I want to be alone. !" I'm crying so hard . " Jaena-shii..." that guy talk. His voice like Haruma voice. Ahhh!!! I don't want he looking me like this. "I said go ! Haruma-kun ! I need to be alone !" I'm sorry I talking harsh to you . Bian.

"Erm, Jaena-shii. This is not Haruma. This is me , Myungsoo. How could you don't know my voice ? Did I already talk to you that DO NOT talk to that guy? Why you so stubborn ? Huh?" Dang it ! It's L . The person that I don't want to meet right now! I already give up to talk with him. What he want ? I really hate him. And why he need to scold me like that ? I only said a word " Go !" He still right behind me. " But why? Can I sit ? I'm sorry if my word hurt you just now.” Taking my bag with me and walk to other place “Alright ! If you don’t want to go I will . Bye ! “ I say.

I go to the corner. I don’t want to go down. Cause the class already start. I don’t want to get caught. He follow me . When I want to stand up he  hold my waist “Sit please, I want to talk to you for a while,please?” I go back sit down . But far from him.

#dialogue

Jaena: What do you want? Why so suddenly you want to talk to me? Why?

Myungsoo: emmm, would you answer the question that I ask you before this?

Jaena: Huh ! Ego! Okay ! First, I didn’t know your voice cause  I couldn’t  listen to your voice . Second , because I’m bored . Third, yeah ! I am a stubborn girl. Is it enough?

*looking at him*

Myungsoo:emmm. That’s enough. Now my turn. I don’t know , why I want to talk to you.

Jaena: What !? Who do you think you are ? Prince? Guy full of ego. It’s you . I want to ask you , why you always ignoring me?

Myungsoo: Cause you didn’t listen to me . I try to tell you that he is a bad guy ! I don’t want he hurt you. Understand? That’s why I ignoring you.

Jaena: The way you ignoring me for nothing ! When I already tell you the truth , you the one who thought that I’m lie to you ! And you start ignoring me. Haruma treat me really nice . He is my friend . I don’t need you to be my adviser . Cause you not worth to be friend with . You could advise to me beside you choose to keep ignoring me ! You a guy that full of EGO. You the one who make me hate you . You could controlled it if you want, I gotta go!

I left him alone , go with my tears. You with your ego can go die , KIM MYUNGSOO. I walk in front of my class thank god Mrs.Joon doesn’t seem me . That day I skip school and go back home.

I take a shower and change my uniform to pyjamas . Got text.

From: Haruma-kun

Ppyong ! hahaha Waeyo? You look mad today. You skip class today. Urmm I’m bored. Seems I don’t have chingu to go recess together. Hurmm. I saw after you go , Myungsoo follow you back . Then I get permission from the teacher to go to toilet. I follow him . He seems lost. Why? Did he hurt you? Reply my text.

 

------Replying text--------

To : Haruma-kun

Bbuing ! hohohoho . I’m tired ohh. I’m bored going to school . I’m sorry  I can’t be with you . Bian !!! Let him go . Let he died . No. He did hurt me . Don’t worry okay ?

---- Text coming in----

From: Haruma-kun

Aigooo, glad to hear that you are fine. Ummm, kenchanayo . Go get some rest . Annyeong ! If I got time I’ll stop at your house .

----Replying text----

To:Haruma-kun

Ermm…. Thanks. Annyeong. Ohhh you must be tired and I don’t aspect any people to come . I’ll be fine .

I’m just laying on my bed . Thinking that should I forgive him . He is a human too. Every people in this world make a mistake. I fell asleep until next morning .

-End of Chapter 8 : You with your EGO-