I don't understand :'(

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

Second day of school. I'm coming to school as usual on 8:40 AM . So far I know the path to go to my class and canteen . I see that L didn't arrive yet . Yesterday he's coming early . But why today he late? urmmm. I turn to the front I see Sungyeol listen to music . So I waving my hand to him . He take off his headphone . "Em, what Jaena-shi?" I reply "Do you know why L late today ? Cause yesterday he coming early . Do you know ?" Sungyeol eye's look like trying to get answer . Then he reply " Jinja?*look at L sit* L late today?" and I was blunt my eyes and say " Of course , he late today . That's why I ask you "=='

"Maybe L late because he sleep late last night :D" Sungyeol answer with big smile . I heard something rough from the back door . I turn around and I saw L walking into the class with his 'bare' face . When he arrive at his sit . He put his bag on the table like throwing a thing . I was shock . "Good morning L-shii :D" He didn't answer my greeting at all . I feel like I had do big mistake . I look at Sungyeol face . He turning his face to the front , I'm clueless . Why?

"Why you go meet him?" suddenly L asking me a weird question .Ahhh so now I get it why he mad . It is because I he see that Japanese boy send me to the class yesterday. The teacher already coming . We don't have time to talk . L is very serious when he in the class . He wrote me a small note like we do yesterday .

*note*

L- Have I told you no to talk with him or go near with him !?

Me- which guy?

L-That Japanese guy !

Me- oh ~~`Yeah you told me that. Mi ahn nei >.<

L-why? *he put the note on my table and look at me *

Me-*I give the sign that I don't understand .* Why what?

L-Why you go met him?

Me-You already lost from my sight . Fans come near to you and I lost that time. I don't know way back to our class.He said he will show me the way back to our class. That's why you see me talking with him at the back of the class. Why you being so jaelous?

L- Nothing just focus in the class *bared face*

I'm laughing at him. L only stare at me I just laugh then watch to what the teacher told about. I heard L bluff a little bit.

*kringgggggggggggggggggggg*

Ahhhh finally class for today is over . I'm just want to asking L that we can go back home together . But , suddenly he turn back from me . He don't want talk to me at all . Waeyo?

-L P.O.V- 

ahhh..... The bell is ringing already . Oh, I should leave her now. I get up from the sits and walk straight away to corridor , why I feel so mad ? I have to go quickly manager hyung must be having waiting for me . *bamb!!!* OMG!! Did he just hit me with that book? I cannot see his face clearly . I put my hand on my head ,it's feel so hurt. Oh! Its that Japanese boy ! What he want? He already get my spot as flower boy now what he want? I didn't really care about it but , what he want now?

"What's wrong with you? what you tell to her about me?" that boy talk to me then he grab my collar . "ahhh~~ What do you mean?Which girl?Jaena-shiii?? I swear to you I will never give her come near to you !" This guy really make me piss off. " I gotta go" . I leave him. I must protect Jaena.

-End of L POV-

What's wrong L today? Is he mad about that thing ? If yes, I'm sorry . Ahhh I better go get him before he walk further than me. I walking out class and I see people crowded on the corridor . I see L and THAT transfer student . I try to go to them but I couldn't when I'm finally reach them L already left me . So I look at that Japanese boy and ask him why, he said " Nothing , it just boy matter. ah are you going back home now? Let's walk together :D" He grab my hand , I lost my word . " But I have to talk to L......" he said "It's okay tomorrow you can see him let's go.......

-End of Chapter 5-