Midnight Feeling

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

I can't believe that he lying on me like this. I thought what he said was truth. But why he keep the secret from me? Why I didn't deserve to knowing the truth? Why everybody can do this to me? I know my thought was truebut, when he say that's not him. I try not to trust my heart. I be friend with a liar. Does he don't know that something small like this can break a friendship?

-Text Incoming-

From: Jonghyun

Annyeong ? Is this Jaena number? This is Jonghyun. Your friend from Busan. Please reply this text. ASAP!

-End of Text-

Hahaha he must be not know that I know this is his number. 

-Dailing Jonghyun number-

Jonghyun: Yobosseyo? Jaena-shi?

Jaena: Yah ! Who are you? This is not Jaena. What do you want?

Jonghyun: Err..... Sorry. I got wrong number. Sorry, sir.

Jaena: Hahahaha You really think this is not Jaena? Lol , I'm kidding. Hahaahaha Uri Jonghyunnie had no change xD So, why you text me so suddenly? Need a help?

Jonghyun: Woahhh ! What a shock ! I really thought at first I'm calling a wrong person . Yah! Napu yoja ! Actually , its not that I got any problem. I just want to come to your house. Can I?

Jaena: Ohh mianhae :D My house ? Err..... well, the truth is at this time I'm not at my house. My parent going to honeymoon.I''m sorry. But I'll tell you letter where we can meet :D Okay? and I want to go to your practice room hihihi MR.IDOL WANNABE ;D hahhaha

Jonghyun: Ohhh ok :D Mr.Idol Wannabe? Eiii , otteokke? How you about this? Sounds fishy.

Jaena: Then, you have to think. Which birds will tell me about this news? hahahaha

Jonghyun: Huh? Who was it?

Jaena: Who do you think among us love to break the secret?

Jonghyun: Ssusan-shi?

Jaena: Correct ! hahahha

Jonghyun: Yaishh! That girl. Always spoilt everything. I thought it would be surprise if I told you by my self. Hmmm.

Jaena: hahaha gwenchana jonggie XD It still a bit surprise that an IDOL-TO-BE call me. I thought you won't call me.hahaha don't be so sad okay? So, where we want to mee?

Jonghyun:Hahaha aigoo don't call me that. I know you as my friend not as and idol to their fans. Hmmm where do you think the best place for us to me?

Jaena: urmmm, how about I bring you to Hongdae ? It would be fun. hahahah Okay?

Jonghyun: Hongdae? Ermmm! Okay I meet you at the station. When?

Jaena: When will you free? Tomorrow? Since its weekend.

Jonghyun: Tomorrow? Ermm, wait a sec. Okay ! Deal I have no schedule tomorrow. Meet cha there ! Ppyong !

Jaena: Hoi HOi xD 

-------End Call----

 

I hang up the phonecall. Hmm , whats time is it? Ahhh the oppa not coming back yet from the practice? I'm hungry. Oppa comeback faster. ah ! Right ! I should text him that to get home faster. Its gonna past midnight. I'm scared stay alone in this house.

To: Busybody (JJ OPPA)

Oppa, parli! Come home. I'm scared and....... I'm hungry. Should I cook or wait for you?

------incoming text------

From:Changminnie

Aigooo, Jaena-kun >.< You already hungry ? I'm on my way home. Is it chinese food okay for you? I'm on my way don't be scared ! Ita~~~ Ita~~~~

------- Reply -----

To: Changminnie

Oh ! Oppa . You on your way home? Seriously? Thank you. I'm super scared and hungry. Chinese food also fine for me. Ring the bell when you reach home ^^ 

-----Incoming text------

From: Busybody(JJ Oppa)

Dongsaengie ~~~ Mian, Oppa and others member cannot comeback home today. We got schedule. Only Changmin free. So , enjoy your weekend with that oppa , okay? If there's anything wrong just give me a call . Sleep well , aegiee!

From: Changminnie

Alright! I will ring the bell . in 10 minutes I will reach home. See you soon :D

From:Jonghyun

Jaena-shiii, would you mind if you follow me tomorrow?

--------Reply-------

To: Busybody (JJ OPPA)

Ehhhh !!!! This house would be silence. Hmmm okay. Take care of your self. I love you. Oh ! Before I forget , oppa do you remember Jonghyun? I'm going to meet him tomorrow. So , do you mind if I go meet him?

To: Jonghyun

Oh ?! where to? I don't mind if you don't hurt  me. Don't you?

To :Changminnie

Asa !! I'll wait for you ~~~~

-------Incoming text-------

From: Jonghyun

Eiyyyyy ! How could you think way like that? >,< Nega napun namja anniya !!!! Hahahaha tomorrow I'll tell you. I have to sleep now. Good bam ! Can't wait to meet tomorrow !!!! 

------Reply-----

To:Jonghyun

HOhohoho I know that you not a bad guy ! I just love to tease you kekekkeke. Oh! Sleep already? I'll be lonely. But, its okayy goodnight seeya tomorrow IDOL-TO-BE hahahahaha nadu ;D

-------Incoming text-------

From:Changminnie

Ah !~~~ Kyeopta !

*monolog : Eh! What does it mean? Aigoo*

From: Busybody ( JJ OPPA)

Ermmm, that Jonghyun that be a trainee in Shine Entertainment? Ahhh~~~ Okay you can go my little girl. Take care of yourself too kiddo ^-^

*monolog: Kiddo? I'm not a kid anymore ! Grrrrr*

*Ding dong *

I walk to the door. Oh I wish the person who ring the bell is Changmin oppa. "Who is it?" I press the button before I open the door. " Hey its me Changminnie. Open the door " Eh?! Just now Jaejoong oppa know that Jonghyun be a trainee at Shine Entertainment and now Changmin call his name Changminnie. How come he know I save his number with that name. Hmmm something smell fishy.

I open the door and I finally feel happy and a bit smile on my face. Now , I'm not alone at home. Plus, he bring home food for my dinner xD Well , exactly not dinner . Its supper. I open the door and run to the kitchen taking out the plates . Damn I'm so freaking hungrayyyyyyyyy!!!! 

"Yah ! Are you not gonna lend me a hand to close the door?" Said Changmin. Ah! Batta ! I almost forgot to help him. "I'm coming !!! OMG ! I'm so sorry oppa! i totally forgot about you . hahhaa let me take the food . Are you already eat?" While Changmin close the door , "Eh? What do you mean by "Are you already eat?" hahhaha look I bought the food for two person , of course I'm not eat my dinner. Let's eat together nae? hahaha kyeoyo xD"  he tap on my head then walk to the kitchen. Whats going on here? Why I'm feeling shy so suddenly? Why my face is blushing? "Jaena -shii? Are you not hungry? If not I'll eat all this food nyum nyum" said Changmin " Chamsimanyo ! I'm coming ! Don't eat my food oppa , that's mine" . Meanwhile, Changmin is acting like he gonna eat my food and  that time I am screaming "Andwaeeeeeee!!! "

So, we done eating . I  was thinking is this how it feel a newly married couple feel living in big house. Suddenly , I'm thinking about what happened just now between me and Changmin.

At that time , while I'm eat, I'm not even at once taking a glance at him. But I feel like somebody look at  me. So, I headed up my head and there's a sauce on my lips.Suddenly, Changmin took his hand to my lips and wipe it for me and looking straight to my eyes.

I was so embarassing. My cheek turn red. And he said, " Its so cute to see a baby eat while have a spat of sauce on her lips. Its really cute. I wonder who's the lucky guy to get you? Who? Do you  have one?" I was at that time, my heart was thumping really fast, I'm nervous. I trying to hide my face but I can , so , I just answered it like a robot " Eh?Lucky guy? Erm, for this moment I have no one . Hmm"

He stand up and take his plate to the sink and wash it. I see him from his back.  I feel like I want to scream!!! Then , after he done wash his dish . He come to table " I'm going to take a shower *wink*" Omo, my heartbeat stop beating.

Sunddenly , when I was out of blue. Someone that sitting next to me tapping on my shoulder. When I turn left, "Arghh ! Omg ! You sit too close. I'm sorry because I'm scream" he just sit next to me and laughed. OMG! I feel like.....duhhhh ! "Erm, Jaena-shi! Are you waching tv or the tv watching at you?I think TV watching at you. What are you thinking about? Wanna share?" what's wrong with him today? Too friendly. Usually he's not like this. Awkward.

"Nae? Ermm what do you think? That's the answer. hmm nothing. I'm fine. I'm just tired and feel happy that tomorrow that I meet the one and only my bestfriend in KOREA. I'm just happy." His face suddenly change, " Is it a boy or a girl? Do you want me to come with you?Did hyung already know?" He asking like a cop. " Oppa! relax , he is a guy. No. You don't need to come with me . It will be more trouble for you.hmmm Oppa already know it. I'm sorry I can be with you this Saturday. But I promise I be at home before 8 pm okay?" His face change. I hope he don't get mad. So, we watching a movie after that without talking with each other. Then , we got to bed. I feel bad. I should say sorry.

Hmmm, I don't know about my feeling. Is it i already crushing on Changmin oppa? Is it? Oh God, please give me a sign....... I should text him a goodnight.

To: Changminnie

Annyeong oppa, I'm sorry about just now. I hope you don't get mad. Sleep well and goodnight handsome ^_^

-------Changmin POV------

So, tomorrow she going on a date with a guy? Should I follow her? Nahhh, I shouldn't follow her. That will make she hates me.

-------Incoming text-----

From: Soon To Be

Annyeong oppa, I'm sorry about just now. I hope you don't get mad. Sleep well and goodnight handsome ^_^

Haha, goodnight handsome? Kyeopta. Should I reply or not? Am I already crushing on her? I think I am. Aigooo