The Sweetest Saturday Morning

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

 

*stretching hand* “Yeahh, it’s Saturday. I don’t have to go to school meet that guy. This weekend I want to spend my time with my family. Yeayyy, where should I plan to go? hurmm” . I get up from my bed . Taking my towel from my towel hang. Walk at the corridor. Enter the toilet. I go to the sink to brush my teeth and do some facial on my face. While I’m brushing my teeth suddenly I found a letter. I read at the front of the letter it wrote ‘Kim Jae Joong’. It’s Jaejoong oppa letter.

So, I look the letter. It’s already open, so I want to read. The letter is from 6 years back which mean I was 12 years old.  In the letter wrote that oppa already debut under SM Entertainment, when he 14 years old. Year 2006 they debut. The group contain 5 members and it calls TVXQ. How come did I don’t know? Now I understand why he wants to living alone. “I’ve heard that who debut from SM entertainment or more well information that I know. Who debut as idol, they will live in a dorm.TVXQ? I’ve heard that group name I think, ahhhh Susan is their Cass…. Ahhh I forgot what their fanclub name.” *from back* “Cassiopeia” I turn back and I feel like I’m having a heart attack.

“Since when you’re behind me?” My eyes open really BIG. “Since you start reading that letter *pointing*. Why you didn’t close the door? Come on, follow me to down stair meet mom and dad.”  I still holding the letter while Jae oppa holding my hand going downstair. “Oh! Jaena-shii you wake up early today? It’s Saturday. Come join us having a breakfast.” She said that while she serving the food. I’m just looking at oppa. Then, he let my hand off. He smile. I’m not scared , but suddenly I feel awkward. Something not right here. “Aigoo dongsaeng-ahh , come to table and sit . Let’s enjoy our ‘Family Weekend Activity’ ne? Come.” I didn’t move , even inch. I feel mad . Oppa still can smile . I walk to the table and sit. I take a slice of bread and pour the banana flavour milk in a glass.

I feel mad. Why he need to hide from me? Why he lie on omma and appa? I’m his sister . Why he treat me like this? I suppost to know about this long time go. We having a really good ‘sibling-ship’ together ! I just sneak my eyes to Jae oppa face. He smile and laugh ! “Oh ! Na , waeyo? You want more milk? *look at the glass* I think its not . Still full. Wae? You only eat a slice of bread. You’ll hungry later. *come near to me* You are in shock aren’t you?” I’m just nod. “ Aigoo, my little princess . What’s wrong with you today? Usually you will be the noisy people when Saturday come? You didn’t look cheering at all. Why?”  . I’m sorry if I follow my emotional. “ah ! Appa , I just remember that I have to go to the library today. I have something to do . I’ll having shower now.”

-10 minute later-

Should I go to the library? I need to go to some place that not have many people. Yup ! I should go to the library.

I walk to the downstairs , “Appa,Omma ! I’m going first . Annyeong !” . “Walk carefully ! Aigoo, what’s wrong with your sister today Jaejoong shii? She look very windy.”

-Jaejoong P.O.V-

*Putting a letter to the table* “Mwo? What’s wrong with that letter? Wait a minute. That’s is SM Entertainment logo isn’t?” I just nodding with what omma said .  She just close with her hand. Appa just in shock too . “ Does she know about it already?” Appa just say it while he want to sip his coffee. “How does she know ? Aigoo, Jaejoong-ah tell omma faster how does she know ?”

 Omma keep forcing me to say it. I stand up and put my hand on omma shoulder “ Omma, sit down first. This is what I want to say. I think it’s time we should tell her about this. Yeah, she already know about it. She know it this morning . While she brushing her teeth. I thought that she will happy when I tell her this. But that’s all turn bad. I’m sorry if I always told her do not watch KPOP . I want she to be proud when she know it, but in the end she hates me.” *hug me from back*

“Gwenchana oppa, it’s fine. I really proud having a brother like you . I didn’t mad at you and I don’t hate you. I just wonder why you didn’t tell me about this. But, did you send the whole family live out of Korea?” I just crying. My sister is a person that having a warm heart. Easy to forgive people. “ahh, mian dongseangie. That’s not my plan ! Appa suddenly got work at the overseas. So that just coincident okay. So now only one thing I want you to promise me . Can you make it?” I just smile.

“What is it?” she just smile. She look so naïve but cute. Hahaha like brother like sister. “Promise me, that you won’t tell anybody about this . Even, please don’t brag about it.” “You didn’t  trust your own dongsaeng? Yah ! I don’t even think to tell other people about this .Just wasting my time. *pout* I’ll promise. Cause I love you , if you not my brother I will spread your sleeping photo in the internet . Muahahaha” Mwo? “Yah ! Don’t you dare to do that thing” I run to her , “ Come here! I want to tickle you . Gotcha !” “hahaha oppa stop it. Stop it. Ahhh ! OMma !! Appaa” .

This is the sweetest Saturday morning memory that I ever have and I won’t forget about it. Dear Cassiopeia , Thanks for always supporting me . I love you all. Always keep the faith.

 

~~~~End of Chapter 9~~~