Hye I'm Krystal

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

 

Omg ! why L face so close with me ? “Jaena?” once again he call my name and I still not answer it . “ahh, as long you will treat my lunch also can ^^” I said stutter . “ah that’s great , haha” L grab my shoulder close to his body , and touch my head following he said haha, why with ha-ha? He so weird than this morning , I thought he a quiet man  but now he so scary . I gotta check about this class!

 

-Krystal POV-

Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! What a nice day! “wake up in the morning make me feel so fresh >.< ah! It’s L and who is that girl ? L girlfriend ?hurm cannot be that girl is L girlfriend cause before  L coming looking lost. Plus, L didn’t talk to any women since Hyeri die , *sigh* Hyeri why you go to fast? Me and L already break up our friendship , since you die I blame all to him . If you still alive I’m sure that you will help L finding his own girlfriend. I’m sorry for not full my promise for you that I will teach and finding for him a girlfriend but I want you believe me that one day he will find one girl that he likes . Trust me !” my tears flowing very fast I cannot stop it , I miss Hyeri so much. One day I will fix this friendship! OMG! I’m late again for school . I don’t want to be punished again .

Finally, I reach my school. Nul Paran High School. Eh, that girl still with L? but why her face like I never met in this school? Maybe she new student . I’ll ask her later . I’m walking at the corridor I see that Hyorin and Dayoung having a great chit chat so happy without me . Without they know that I already arrive I jump at them WARGHHHHHHHHHH ~~~~ “aigoo, Krystal!! You almost make me having heart attack !” Hyorin said but Dayoung as usual only smile . From far of our corridor I see L walking ….ALONE! where’s is the cute girl just now walking with him? I just give L narrow eyes, but in my heart said that I will fix this friendship . Maybe that new girl will help . But wait how I want to know what class she is?

After L already past from my sight ,I see principle walking at the corridor and told us to get into the class , if not she will put us in detention class. I’m running to my sit fast like lightning . I sit properly on my chair, I see that’s is the girl that walk with L this morning . Asa! She same class with me daebak !

Oh this girl name is Kim Jaena , what should I call her Jaena or Kim? I pick Jaena . I pass a small note at my classmate , in that note I wrote

-Guys! After she doing her intro we should not give any feedback to her okay ? I want to . After five minute we will give her warm welcome ^^ ~Krystal~

*after five minute*

I say “Don’t cry. We just want to tease you haha, welcome to 2-A” as I welcome her , I see she feel  so shame . I felt sorry . she walking to L sit . she looks so cute . maybe when recess time I will have a chit chat with her ^^.

-End of Krystal POV-

So far , the English lesson I can get it . should I interrupted L ? cause I just want to ask him at this school the recces is what time. “erm L-shii?” I ask him with very low voice cause I scare that maybe my new History teacher could hear my voice ,L just give his eyes shown that he will listen it , “what time is the recces?” he take out a piece of paper and write a note telling that ‘haha you just want to ask me that? 10:30am is the recces Jaena-shii’ omg ! I got hit one more time. I feel so blur ~~~aigoo /.\

Kringggggg!!!!! ‘The school bell ringing it’s time to get my food’. Ahhh my tummy so craving for death T.T finally I can eat now ,yes! It’s recces time but why L didn’t say anything? When I look beside I see that L already sleeping , I ask Seungyeol did he know when he sleep Seungyeol said “since half-time of history class he already sleep” what !!! the snore that I heard since half-time of history class is he?? Omg ! what kind ……. Should I wake him up ?  “ermm Jaena-shii better you wake him up before he get you in trouble later. I go first bye” Seungyeol said that to me , hmmm what kind of trouble will he made ? I got to L and pat on his shoulder “L-shii, iiruna. Get up !!” omo he didn’t get up . what should I do ?? I become nervous . After that the girl who shout on me this morning after my introduce to the class come to me introduce her self to me, I’m giving her a nervous face . “Annyeong ! My name Jung Soojong , you can call me Krystal if you don’t mind . Can I call you Jaena?” she start sitting infront of me and L still didn’t get up since he said that he will bring me trip around the school, but now he not bring me trip around the school but into his dream !

“erm, Hye Krystal ! of course you can call me Jaena , It make me feel more better .” Krystal replied “hahaha, I’m sorry for teasing you this morning  . btw, you look so nervous. Why? Is it because Yeollie telling that L will make you in trouble ? the trouble is not so big , he will craving in the class . you just have to shout his real name then he will wake up . I’ll go now bye *shake hands* this for our first time knowing each other haha” Krystal walking out from the class and L still didn’t get up .

“yahh ! KIM MYUNGSOO! Get up !” I shout  his name and I did it he wake up . “Bian, Jaena-shii. I’m sleeping and forgot to bring you around  the school. Should we go now?” what ? he just wake up from his dreamland without any feeling bad and saying ‘lets go’? erghhh I must not being snob on my first day !. “jaena-shii, let’s go” L shouting from out the class, as I walk beside him I see there’s a lot of women shouting his name . But he just ignoring them, how snob he is? Who is L actually?....

 

From the writer: So far did you like my fanfic? I will try my best ! I want to be like  Milktea_25 . thanks for reading and giving me support ^^