Meet L and the Mystery classmate

You are my World,Life and Fantasy

 

As I arrive at school I was impress that how big is this school. L sent me until to the office then he left me alone. At the waiting chair I see there has a women half-age , black red hair, wearing a vintage glass, a flowery blouse tide in and a long skirt. When I look the way she dress up , wow she have sense of fashion . Impressive . I see that  the women that I just say walking towards me and she say “Are you Kim Jaena the transfer student from Busan ?” I was amaze looking at her beauty until I answer it like a freak stutter “ah , ne. Annyeonghanseyo my name Kim Jaena . Nice to meet you. Are you the principle??” she answer “Yes , I am the principle of Nul Paran High school . My name Kang Hyoyeon. Let me take you to your class follow me .”

This school look so beautiful. I so amaze with the decoration. Walking at the corridor make me feel already a part of this school student. Mrs.Kang take me to the last class of the second floor. As we stop in front of the class door at the infront of the class there’s has a board of class name ‘2-A’, I see that all the classmate quiet nice student and I see L sitting at the last row beside the window .There’s nobody sit beside him .Suddenly , Mrs.Kang  say something to me “This class is so perfect , it’s suit for you . all student in this class very good in academic and sport . if you don’t know anything you can ask them  , okay? Let’s go”

I’m walking into the class nervously . I see there’s so many pair of eyes looking at me so focus. Tup ! I heard Mrs kang said to me “Jaena-shii please introduce yourself to your new friend”  I just realise that now in front of the class , I’m so nervous .Now I’m looking every student in the class , when I see L face he give me a big smile and miming “Jaena fighting”  I reply him with a big smile and I feel confident now .

“Annyeonghanseyo, my name is Kim Jaena , I’m from Busan. Yeah Busan kid. I am Korean but I never know anything about korean culture all I know is only Korean language . Before this my father working at oversea so my family follow him . Before this I’m staying all my Life at Malaysia for 14 years. Yeah that’s mean I only lives in Korea 3 years and now,  my father has to work at Seoul so ,you guys can call me Kim or Jaena . Please take care of me”. *class quiet* Omo, omo,omo did I say something bad ?? why they didn’t give me any response ? I almost cry that time when nobody accept me as their new classmate *clap*,*clap*,*clap* I look up and shed my eyes when I see L stand up and clapping for me after a few second everybody in that class clapping hand and welcome me . I heard there’s a girl voice say “Don’t cry. we just want to tease you haha, welcome to 2-A”, I smile .  “Jaena, you can sit beside Myungsoo :D hope you enjoy ur day at this school . I leave you with your friend, bye”.

I’m walking straight to my sit . I see L already smile at me . I smile back for his kindness but I still feel suspicious of this classmate .

~~~~~~In dialogue~~~~~~~

L:  ahaha, I don’t know that we will be in the same class.

Me: haha me too, I thought we not in same class . not imagine about it at all . haha. So what period is now?

L: urmm, English maybe. Wait ! what do you mean with ‘I THOUGHT WE NOT IN THE SAME CLASS’?? are you really don’t want same class with me? *narrow eyes*

Me: ahh , English ? I Maybe good in it . Ah about that? I just don’t think that we will put in same class cause you look like a smart kid , so I thought you maybe in special class hehe==’

L: aigoo ;’( special what?? Special class. Well miss Jaena this school not  have ‘special class’ like you said okay , this school didn’t like other school give special treatment to a good class we just have class A until J . No extra ‘special’ class okay !

 

       Ahhhh how stupid I am saying like that >.< grrr “Jaena??” L flowing his hand in front of my eyes. “ahh what is it L-shii??” he say something but from his chair looking infront change to my side and he get his face to me and say“let’s say , since you new student . how about I give u a trip around this school? On Recess?” *blush* omg! I’m dying of speechless , what should I answer ?? somebody ?? I try to get out my eyes from his face but I can’t , I been speechless for five minute . in my mind thinking who is the men that I just met this morning that look like flower boy but now change to scary boy .Appa Omma this class so mystery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-End of Your POV-

-L POV-

   “Bye I want to go to my class , the office is over there Jaena-shii , annyeong” I smile brightly to her . So I continue walk to my class , on my way to my class I see Krystal talking happy with her friend . Krystal move her eyes to me the give a shock eyes. Krystal and I use to be a best friend but not anymore, it all break after her cousin Hyeri die, cause of leukemia . She put all the fault on me . because what, I don’t know maybe one day I’ll now . I just walk straight to my class .

As I sit on my chair , I heard all my classmate running into the class cause the lesson start and principle coming . Plus , Sungyeol said that have a new girl in our class , but who is she? Is it Jaena maybe?

I see the principle at outside my class and I see there’s a girl behind her but I cannot see clearly because of Sungyeol hair. I see mrs. Kang enter the class with the new student ! yes I’m not wrong the new girl is Kim Jaena ^^

After the intro of herself she walk so shy and  sit beside me , she said “L-shii Gomawo” with a big smile that could make every boys in the school melt. After half time of English class I’m asking Jaena “let’s say , since you new student . how about I give u a trip around this school? On recess?” but she just looking at me without any reply , even I’m flowing my hand infront of her , why? She don’t like it?

-End of L POV-