A Sunny Day Filled With Happiness

Lovely Bite Mark

 

1st Bite Mark


 

It was a mere week since Sunggyu had left his black and white world and emerged himself into this excitingly colorful one. Even though the had prepared himself for the human world- being there was a whole different story. Everything was so lively. People‘s laughing could be heard at every other corner, people he had never seen before flashed him a smile and if asked a question, he has only received nice replays.

Sunggyu was walking down a big street, looking right and left, trying to take as many expressions in as possible. The buildings were big and one store was followed by the next one. Even though the whole city center was so busy, it still looked friendly and inviting.
One could think that the young vampire was walking around aimlessly - the thought was certainly right- but he would never admit so. I need somewhere to stay…hotel? Motel? Apartment?, Sunggyu was unsure what to look for. In the end, he came across a little „for rent“- sign at a somewhat rundown part of the glorious city. He didn‘t mind though. The neighborhood may not be the best, but there was a big park with lots of trees, only minutes away and Sunggyu immediately fell in love.

With his one bag securely wrapped around his shoulder, he made his way to the apartment which was supposed to be rentable. Fortunately for him, the landlord happened to be in the apartment- he didn‘t know that one was supposed to call them beforehand, but who could blame him. „H-hello?“, he asked cautiously as he popped his head into the room. The door of the apartment was open, but he could not enter uninvited plus he was pretty sure that this would have been utterly rude. „Ah yes? Oh do you want to rent this place here? Are you by any chance the young man I have talked to earlier?“, a woman of the best age turned around and smiled at Sunggyu, waving him over to her. „Uhm, actually no. I‘m sorry I have not called you earlier. I was walking around in the neighborhood and saw the sign,“ Sunggyu admitted defeated. So I was supposed to call…I have to remember this for next time, he noted and was about to leave again, but was stopped by the landlord. „Dear, no problem. Please have a look around~ The rent is quite cheap since it‘s only a very small apartment and well, it has had some rough years. Anyway, please have a look around! Maybe you‘ll still like it!“, she chirped happily and Sunngyu entered the room.

It surely was rundown, but the view from the little bedroom was all that Sunggyu needed. He could see the park, and the room was filled with sunlight. He would surely be able to see the moon and the stars too at night. He couldn‘t help but smile. The lady immediately noticed and got financing paper. „Soooo, I think you like it here, don‘t you?“, she asked and he only nodded. „Very good, do you want to rent it then?“

Within only half an hour Sunggyu had somehow managed to rent the apartment, sign a contact and receive keys for his new home. He was certainly overwhelmed with his achievements. He had never thought that things would work out this smoothly. He only had around 100 bugs left, but he was sure he would be able to get some job in no time.


After unpacking his only luggage he was exhausted, but nevertheless wanted to take a walk at the park. He walked around for at least an hour, admiring the big, old trees and little flowers, which were still blooming. At some point, he saw a bench and took a seat.

The warm and soft feeling of the sun on Sunggyu‘s skin felt like heaven. He was so relieved. His constant wish to feel the sun on his milky white skin has finally come true. It was such a different sensation, the moon was also beautiful, but the moonlight was not even a quarter as warm and relaxing as the sunlight was. Sunggyu was over the moon. He did not imagine this simple thing as something so wonderful.

Even though the sun was his new best friend, the young vampire had significant problems adjusting to his new life. He had spent his whole life - full 600 years- in the dark, watching the moon and the many stars in the sky. He was used to be awake during the night and sleep during the day. Now it was the exact opposite. It was hard, but Sunggyu was sure he would manage.

At the moment, he was enjoying the afternoon sun. He enjoyed the moment to its fullest. Having no worries on his mind. he happily signed, „I love this“, his eyes still closed. Only moments later did he fell asleep, screwing his sleeping rhythm up once again. One thing hasn‘t changed for sure - he loved sleep. But now he need not be afraid to wake up again. The days in the human world can never be as scary as the nights in the vampire world were.

Hours later he was woken up with a gentle touch. He immediately woke up and flinched surprised. His eyes wide open, he mustered the person in front of him while sliding to the other end of the bench. „Oh no, did I scare you? I‘m sorry!“, the other person exclaimed and wanted to take both of Sunggyu‘s hands into his- scaring Sunggyu even more. While trying to avoid the others hands he fell off the bench, yet he did not feel any pain. „Up you go,“ the other smiled a gummy smile as he sat Sunggyu on the bench again - he had gripped his hand in the speed of light and pulled him in his direction before Sunggyu could hit the cold floor. Sunggyu was at a loss for words. He only looked at the stranger and was full of questions: Why did he wake him up? , Why did he want to touch his cold skin? And most importantly, Who is this person?

„Okay, I‘m sorry again! I won‘t try to touch you again. I‘m… I don‘t know… sometimes bad at handling situations, I guess?“, the young man looked at Sunggyu and sheepishly scratched his head. „May I take a seat?“, he asked Sunggyu and since Sunggyu was so puzzled he only nodded, making the other grin from one ear to another.

„Just to make this clear, I didn‘t want to scare you! I just wanted to wake you up,“ the younger stated and finally, Sunggyu found his voice again.
„Why did you want to wake me up, if I may ask?“, he asked and somehow it came out scarier as indented. „You know it‘s midnight and while walking through the park - it‘s a shortcut, you know- I saw you. Sleeping with only a t-shirt on. I thought you‘ll get a hell of a cold tomorrow, that‘s why I decided to wake you up,“ the other explained, unfazed by Sunggyu‘s scary voice. „Oh…“, Sunggyu looked at him with big eyes. „It‘s already that late?“ „Yup“
„Thank you for waking me up then, I was actually only enjoying the sun,“ Sunggyu started pondering when he could have possibly fallen asleep, moving his hands to the side of his head.
„Well, you certainly enjoyed the sun to your heart's content and you must have been very sleepy I guess,“ the guy laughed and Sunggyu had a good look at the man. He was quite handsome: chocolate brown eyes, dark brown hair with a hint of red, around his height; maybe a bit smaller. He was wearing a hoody and a fluffy scarf, Sunggyu was wondering though if this was the actually suited set of clothes for this season. Sunggyu couldn‘t feel cold, if he was able to feel something then it was warmth. His body itself was cold, therefore he had yet again some problems to adjust.

„Well then, I‘m gonna hit the road. You also have to go home before you really catch a cold!“, he grinned and stud up, still looking at Sunggyu; he couldn‘t get his eyes to looking away.
„Ah yes, you are right.“ „Bye,
bye. Oh, but please remember to wear something warmer from now on! It‘s fall after all, it‘s going to get colder from now on,“ the stranger smiled sweetly at Sunggyu and walked away. Sunggyu released a breath of air he wasn‘t aware of hading hold. He was about to leave as he saw the other came running back into his direction. What‘s going on now? „I know, I look and behave like a creep, but I just can‘t help it,“ the other started and unwrapped his fluffy white scarf. „Here you go, now I feel a lot better,“ he smiled whole-heartily as he looked at Sunggyu wearing his scarf. „Now I go for real! Have a good night‘s rest and keep warm,“ he said and run away before Sunggyu could utter another word.
„Thank you,“ Sunggyu mumbled into the warm scarf. He was feeling so many emotions at the same time. This was by far the strangest encounter he had ever had. Nevertheless, he felt so happy. Never did anyone care for something as trivial as his health.

After a few moments, he finally began his journey home. His little apartment wasn‘t far away, but it took him forever to reach. He walked slowly and the smell the scarf was filled with made his mind go crazy. It was as sweet as honey, strawberries and the sweetest floral sect, one can imagine, combined. Sunggyu had never smelled something similar before. Why did I not smell this before? He was sitting so close too? Strange… Sunggyu took another deep sniff and gently touched the soft material. Such a weirdo though, I‘m pretty sure, even humans do not behave like this. I didn‘t spend my 600 years waiting only- I did a lot of studying!, the vampire thought proudly, nodding to himself. I read about humans: what they liked, how they usually behave, what an ordinary human needs to live and a whole lot more.

Sunggyu indeed did a lot prior to his arrival. The vampire finally reached his run-down apartment, took his shoes off and made his way to his tiny bedroom. Jumping onto the bed, looking out of the window, admiring the massive amount of stars. „I need a job, something easy what I can do now. I still have to learn so much…but I need money,“ Sunggyu breathed and fell asleep again, the scarf still tightly wrapped around his neck. It somehow made him fell save.  

 

 

 



Ahhhh my Lovelyz and follow inspirits, we did it! A golden week - a grand slam! The last time our boys had five wins in a row was back in "Man in Love " era! Ahhh I'm so happy seriously, our kings deserve every single win!

Oh and did you guys managed to watch Hoya's ig dance live stream? I'm so glad that he's doing fine~ I'm so thrilled for his album

And I honestly saw the funniest conversation ever on twitter today : A kpop-fan was totally puzzled just who this "Infinite" was since she saw them everywhere just like WannaOne and just and then she was like "Am I too old and have missed out a debut of a new band?"- I was cracking up, 9 years in business and they still look as fresh as rookie idols and are just as polite . ( She explained later on that she was confused since they all looked so young on every picture she saw of them)

 

Anyways! I hope you guys like the chapter~ I actually didn't plan on introducing our favorite tree already, but it kinda happened.