The Feelings I have

Lovely Bite Mark

 

4th Bite Mark


 

 

Woohyun was in heaven. He was feeling energized and his mood was as good as never before. Today would be an exhausting day, university classes, work and pretty much no break in between the two events. Yet, he was still looking forward to today. He could meet with Sunggyu again and this was all the reason for the young student to smile all day. For a change he had no problems getting out of bed, making Sungyeol wonder if the older was okay.

Woohyun was already standing in the kitchen preparing both, breakfast as well as cookies. Not only did he like cooking, but he also enjoyed baking. Sungyeol woke up to a mix of a savory smell of gold-brown sunny-side-up eggs and bacon and on the other hand, the sweet smell of some sort of cookies hit his nose. He followed the smell and saw his friend busy, humming and literally beaming with happiness.

He knew that Woohyun had a crush on this mysterious guy from yesterday, but he didn‘t imagine it to be this extreme. And now he was looking forward to squeeze every little detail out of his best friend. He wasn‘t able to do so yesterday since his own shift at the coffee shop was till late in the evening.

„Good morning, you are in an awfully good mood. Did you have fun with your weirdo?“ Sungyeol asked mockingly and pinched Woohyun‘s hip making the other yell surprised. He was immediately greeted with a nasty look by his best friend, but Sungyeol loved it to annoy the living hell out of him.

„Don‘t call him weirdo! His name is Sunggyu!“Woohyun corrected his friend while pouring the freshly made eggs on two plates. He kneeled down and had a quick look at the cookies which looked like they still needed a minute or two before they were perfect. He grinned and stood up again. Looking at his friend that was already digging in.

„Okay, I‘m sorry. So, what did you and Sunggyu talk about? When I came home you was already knocked out. I‘m so curious I‘m dying!“Sungyeol watched his friend‘s busy back and after a tray of cookies was resting on the kitchen counter the older turned around. Finally focusing his attention on Sungyeol.

„I don‘t know? Just about everything, I guess? It turned out that he really likes strawberries and that‘s why I decided to make him some strawberry flavored cookies.“ Woohyun pointed at the tray and scratched his head, a slight blush making its way on his cheeks.

„Mannnn, I want some real information! Did you get his number? Are you two meeting up again? Is he single?“ Sungyeol was swinging around his fork pointing at his friend. „As much as I have understood it he is still single and I‘m going to meet him today.“ „Ohhhh, that‘s my best friend! Good job! Did you get his number?“ Sungyeol asked excited, but much to his disappointment the other shook his head. „Nope, but I‘m working on it! We‘ll get him a cell today.“Woohyun explained and his friend was puzzled. „So you see, I did ask him if we could exchange contact details- I do know where he lives- but when I asked if I could have his phone number he stayed silent. After a bit, he told me that he doesn‘t own one. That‘s when I told him that I can help him to get one. We‘ll meet after my shift and then we‘ll go shopping. Ah, do you know if we still need someone for service? Or do you know someone that needs someone in their shop?“ „Do you wanna quit? Man, you can‘t leave me alone! This won‘t be any good man, no!“Sungyeol shook his head and waved his hands in front of his body. The idea of working without his best friend wasn‘t really appealing to him. They didn‘t share all shifts, but more than enough for the younger to feel alone without his friend. „Sungyeol chill, I won‘t leave you, man. You sound like some housewife, calm down man. Sunggyu needs a job. He told me that he‘s new in the city and in the need of money, you know.“ Woohyun explained and his friend immediately relaxed. Now thinking about someone mentioning recruiting.

„Ah, I know someone! The son of my mom‘s friend recently opened his flower shop. Jang Dongwoo, you know that fellow right? The overly friendly lad, with all the flashy jewelry. He is supppppperrrr nice. I‘m sure he would take good care of your future boyfriend. Oh, and by the way, I‘m not the housewife here. Who‘s the one in the kitchen here, ah!“ After thinking a bit the name Dongwoo did ring a bell in Woohyun‘s mind. He did know the man. But it‘s been a while since he last saw him. He made a mental note to drop by Dongwoo‘s shop before going to uni. „But man, you are really investing in your guy. You never did something like looking for a job for somebody else especially if one considers that you guys only shared a cup of tea and talked a bit.“ Woohyun knew that it was overprotective of him and out of character, but he just needed to help Sunggyu. Every cell in his body was drawn to this person. He was constantly on his mind. Occupying every thought of his. If Woohyun was honest with himself he never experienced such a strong feeling, such a strong desire for somebody.

„Don‘t judge me or laugh, okay?“ Woohyun started, his lips and his friend nodded. „I just know that the two of us will date. It‘s not like a feeling of hope that Sunggyu might fall in love with me or something. I just know, literally know that it will happen.“ „Dude, just how confident are you?“ Sungyeol rose his eyebrows and looked at his friend. „No! That‘s not what I meant….it‘s just…ahhh I can‘t explain it, okay?!“ Woohyun got horribly irritated and dropped all cookies in a little box before he left the kitchen. Sungyeol walking right behind him.

„It‘s just like when you said you already ‚knew‘ that he was in the coffee shop yesterday, am I right?“ Sungyeol asked and handed his friend his backpack. „Exactly, it‘s so strange. I can‘t describe it. Anyway, I‘ll see you later.“ Woohyun flashed his friend a smile and left their shared room, heading to Dongwoo‘s flower shop. Good thing Google maps existed.

 

 

**

 

 

It took about half an hour, but Woohyun did find Dongwoo‘s store. It was rather small but looked very inviting. The front of the shop was full of flower arrangements, put flowers and beautiful flowers. A big sign with the name „INSPIRIT“ was right above the big entrance. Woohyun entered the small shop and was greeted by more flowers and a nice floral scent. After the door‘s bell sound chimed a cheerful „welcome!“ was explained and only seconds later the owner of the voice appeared in front of Woohyun.

He looked at Woohyun for a few seconds until it seemingly clicked in the others mind. „Oh! Woohyun! Nice to see you again! It‘s been ages. How have you been? Is Sungyeol doing okay too?“ Woohyun found himself in a tight hug and a bright smile was directed towards him. „The last time we saw each other must have been auntie‘s birthday party three years ago. First of all, congratulations on opening your own shop! It‘s so nice! I really hope business will flourish for you! And I as well as Yeol are doing fine. How about you?“

The two of them got so into talking that two hours passed in no time. Woohyun really enjoyed the other‘s company and was seriously asking himself why he didn‘t keep in touch with this overly happy person. Dongwoo told him about his apprenticeship at a local flower shop and how he decided to open his own one. At some point, the conversation shifted towards their love lives and he happily talked about his boyfriend with which he was able to open the store. His boyfriend was a bit younger than him but earned a lot of money in his job due to his outstanding skills. Even though Dongwoo didn‘t want to depend on him, the younger nearly begged him to ask for financial help and in the end, Dongwoo did ask him to help him out with a loan. And since the conversation was already on this topic, Woohyun finally asked him if he still needed someone for the shop. Dongwoo nodded eagerly.

„Do you have someone in mind? I actually wanted to make some posters in the near future. Running the shop alone is just too much work.“ Dongwoo asked his younger friend excited and was already scribbling some basic job information on a leaflet of his store.

„He is a dear friend of mine and is currently looking for a job. He is really friendly, but a bit shy.“ Woohyun explained, his eyes full of love which didn‘t go unnoticed by his friend. „Bring him along next time you visit me! I‘m sure he is a really nice person if you personally drop by to propose him. How long are you two an item?“ Dongwoo asked grinning. „We aren‘t a couple…yet.“ Woohyun whispered the last part making Dongwoo laugh. „I‘m rooting for you! If you two are a couple we can go on a double date!“ He proposed excited and Woohyun would have loved to stay a bit longer, but he really needed to go to university now. He bid Dongwoo goodbye and told him he would bring Sunggyu over in the next few days.

 

 

**

 

 

Uni was boring, work exhausting and Woohyun was counting the minutes left until his shift was at its end. Only five minutes left. Woohyun smiled remembering yesterday‘s talk with Sunggyu. He was so sweet. It‘s been a while since Woohyun met someone so sweet and nice.


    It was already getting late and Woohyun was pretty sure that Sunggyu was tired. A simple look was enough to notice the problems the other had to keep his eyes open. It was indeed late already. Woohyun didn‘t want their talk to end, but he certainly didn‘t want the other to fall asleep. Even though Sunggyu had skillfully dodged any question about his past, where he was from, what school he attended, where his parents live and the like, Woohyun did know where the older currently lives. It turned out to be one of the apartments his aunt rents. Hearing this Sunggyu was even more fond of his new place. „How about I walk you home? It‘s already late and I know the way.“ Woohyun proposed sweetly and looked at Sunggyu who was drinking the last bit of his sixth cup of tea.

 „I don‘t want to cause you any inconveniences,“ Sunggyu said, but actually really wanted to walk home with Woohyun. This sensation he had when spending time with the younger was indescribable. The scent, his beating heart, the heat he was feeling everything was so alluring and addicting. Yet, this slow desire for blood which creped his way up was frightening Sunggyu. He never thought about drinking blood by choice, but looking at Woohyun he was constantly thinking just how good is blood would taste. How sweet, how tasty. But Sunggyu was surely stronger than this desire for blood he had. However, the desire to get to know the other better was just so strong Sunggyu didn‘t plan on surprising this feeling. While he was fascinating just how good his blood would taste, he was even more curious just how nice his lips would feel against his.
„I really want to that‘s why you would never be an inconvenience to me,“ the younger explained and Sunggyu beamed. They left the coffee shop and walked to Sunggyu‘s apartment. The walk wasn‘t long and Woohyun was disappointed. As they reached the door, he swallowed hard and his dry lips. „Would you like to meet again? A mean, a planned meeting…like in the park?“ Woohyun asked slowly, avoiding the word „date“.

„Sure! I would love to. Can we meet at the park? I would love to take a walk there,“ Sunggyu lit up and Woohyun‘s heart squeezed. How could he say no to such a gorgeous being?
„Of course we can. I finish work at five, let‘s meet then. Oh, and if you want we can get you a cell phone…then…I..I can call you, you know.“ Sunggyu took both of Woohyun‘s hands in his, overjoyed. „Yes please!“ Woohyun immediately relaxed as Sunggyu‘s cold skin touched his, his body temperature slowly making Sunggyu‘s hands warm. „I‘ll see you tomorrow then. Have a good nights rest.“ „Thank you for bringing me home and I‘m really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,“ Sunggyu whispered and hid his cherry colored cheeks in Woohyun‘s scarf.

We didn‘t agree on a place where we meet…., Woohyun thought, but grinned only seconds later. I‘m going to find him in no time. He made one strawberry tea for Sunggyu and an iced Americano for himself before he changed into his own clothes again and left the café. Walking straight to the park. And just as he thought, as soon as he had reached the park, he could already feel the presence of his friend. He just followed his intuition and ended up right in front of Sunggyu who was peacefully sitting on a bench. Wearing one of his sweatshirts. Woohyun was puzzled just how the other got it but loved to see the piece of clothing on the other. He looked so dazzling in it.

„Hello, for you,“ Woohyun handed him the paper cup full of hot tea and took a seat next to the vampire. „Hi to you too. And thank you very much. How has your day been? Are you exhausted?“ Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and noticed the eye bags underneath the other‘s eyes. „I‘m feeling super energized now that I saw your smiling face,“ Woohyun couldn‘t stop his mouth before voicing his thoughts, making Sunggyu blush furiously. „I like seeing you too,“ he stumbled avoiding the other‘s eyes. Vampires were supposed to be full of confidence and pride, but Sunggyu was full of awkwardness and hesitation. It got worse ever since he had met Woohyun.

„I have something for you. I made them myself,“ Woohyun pulled a box full of sweet treats out of his backpack and Sunggyu felt his heart do a flip. He prayed that he would be able to taste them. Woohyun handed him a cookie and the sweet smell hit Sunggyu‘s sensible nose. „Strawberries!“He said excited and looked at Woohyun with big eyes. „I kinda guessed you would also like them in cookies, have a taste. I made them this morning.“ Sunggyu took a bite and felt like crying. They tasted sweet and like juicy strawberries. He was so happy that he was able to taste Woohyun‘s baking.

„They are so delicious! Thank you so much,“ Sunggyu hummed and grabbed another cookie. They spent the rest of the day eating all the cookies, chatting and walking through the park. Forgetting about the cell phone. Sunggyu indeed forgot that they wanted to get one. Woohyun on the other hand, intentionally „forgot“. Now he has a reason to meet the other again tomorrow.

 

 



Hi my Lovelyz~

Ahhh guys I'm telling ya. I was so wasted at my friend's birthday party. Jesus Christ xD I'm like a very talkative person, it only gets worse when drunk. And well, it seems that I told everyone that I loved them and then I told  the flaming hot dudes which I had never seen before, but which are her friends, that I think that they are hot. But honestly, I can't remember . My friend joked that I maybe have a boyfriend now, but even if, I can't remember xD

Stay away from Jägermeister, I'm telling ya. That stuff tastes horrible and makes you forget everything.

Anyways! I really hope that you like this chap! Cutie Gyu is here again and my sunshine Dongwoo is finally a part of this story. I just love the idea of him having a flower shop. The flower arangements he did during their break were just so nice!

 

Have a nice weekend my Lovelyz~