Moonlight

Lovely Bite Mark

 

7th Bite Mark


 

The smell of expensive leather was lingering in Sunggyu’s nose. His eyes were busy following the fast-moving scenery. The sun had already gone down, exchanging positions with the moon which was now illuminating the whole sky with its beautiful white light. The Stars were surely accompanying the moon, however, they were currently hidden behind a wall of clouds. As much as Sunggyu enjoyed looking out of the window, admiring the night’s scenery, he couldn’t help but glance at the handsome young man next to him.

Woohyun’s side profile was sharp and his features stood out even more with the moonlight shining on them. He was concentrated, yet a smile was ever resting on his face.

“I didn’t know you could drive,” Sunggyu grinned and watched as Woohyun changed gears and accelerated the car they were sitting in.

“Of course I can~ I just don’t have enough money to buy a car, at least for now,” Woohyun explained, eyes focused on the road.

“Where did you get the car then?” Sunggyu looked around the car’s interior and was again stunned by it’s exclusive looking design. Everything was made of the finest black leather and was illuminated with red LEDs making it look even more fancy and posh. The car’s seats were coated with white leather which matched the expensive car’s lacquer. Pearl white, black and red created a perfect balance between monochrome colors and a tad of brightness.

“Well, nothing is too difficult when it comes to you ~” Woohyun grinned sly and gently squeezed Sunggyu’s thigh. The mystery is actually quick to solve, he simply rent the car for a day at a car rental, but this would destroy the magic, at least in Woohyun’s opinion, that is why he would not tell the other.

“Where are we actually heading to?” the older asked, looking at his thigh on which Woohyun’s hand was still resting. Since he had nothing against it he was not going to say anything that would make the younger retreat his hand.
“Who knows?” he shrugged and laughed as he heard the other sigh.
“It wouldn’t be a surprise if you knew the destination,” Woohyun explained and it did make sense. He was about to speak up again as his attention was caught by the song which was quietly playing on the radio - Just Once.

“I love this song! Lov- ahm, Sunggyu can you turn up the volume?” Just as requested the older quickly adjusted the volume and soon the voice of James Ingram was overshadowed by Nam Woohyun’s.

Woohyun’s voice was breathtaking, the smooth honey-like voice was so full of power and emotions it took less than a note for goosebumps to pop up on the vampire’s skin. The younger sung the whole song - four minutes had never seemed so short to Sunggyu. He was enjoying this moment to its fullest. Once or twice did he feel the younger either squeeze or caress his leg.

“Ah, ~ was this the surprise?” Sunggyu muttered more to himself, but Woohyun still caught it. Laughing afterward.

“No of course not. We’ll reach the place in another five minutes I think.”

The rest of the drive was spent in comfortable silence as Woohyun was concentrated on driving while Sunggyu enjoyed the view.

They were about to leave the city skyline behind them as Woohyun squeezed the other’s thigh again in order to get his attention.

“Close your eyes for the next few minutes. If you keep them open you’ll immediately know what the surprise is about,” the obedient person Sunggyu is, he closed his eyes as soon as the request was voiced. The next few minutes were filled with thrill. At some point, he noticed that the car got slower and slower until it studs still, probably parking somewhere. He heard how Woohyun opened his door and left the car telling him to stay seated and to keep on closing his eyes.

Only moments later, the door on his side of the car opened and he felt Woohyun’s warm hand against his. The younger took his hand in his and helped him up. Sunggyu was able to smell an unfamiliar scent all around him. He took a big sniff and wondered what it could be, but was interrupted in his train of thoughts as Woohyun’s sweet voice was right next to his ears.

“Let’s go~ But keep your eyes closed!” Woohyun warned and lead the way. Sunggyu blindly followed him, he wasn’t even worried since the trust he held in the younger was immense.

“You’re such a tease, like seriously,” he pouted making Woohyun laugh out loud. The more the two of them walked the stronger the unfamiliar smell became and suddenly he could hear something that sounded like water.

“Can you lift a foot for me?”
“Ha? Why?” Sunggyu was seriously confused by the request. Woohyun, on the other hand, was rather determined to get him to lift first his right than his left foot. After a bit of a discussion, Sunggyu did as he was told and felt how the other took off his shoes one by one.

“What are you doing? Now I’ barefo- wha!” Sunggyu was about to complain about his feet getting dirty without the protecting shoes around them as he was already lifted up. Woohyun held him in his arms as if he was as light as a feather. Sunggyu didn’t know that the younger was that strong.

“What are you doing?” he laughed but nonetheless wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck, making sure he would not slip out of his grip.

“Carrying, what else?” Woohyun said playfully and walked a few hundred meters before he let go of the vampire again.

Sunggyu’s feet gently landed on something warm and were then hit with water.
“Open your eyes~” Sunggyu looked around and all he saw was blue.
“The ocean? Is this a beach?!” Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with big shocked eyes, he had never been to a beach before and the ocean was a completely new view for him.

“Yes it is~ Let’s take a walk on the white sand beach~” Woohyun took his hand again and another small wave hit their feet. Even though the water was rather cold it was still unbelievably smoothing.

They took their time exploring the beach, feeling the sand between their toes and the water on their feet. The sky got darker with every step they took and the moon started to illuminate the whole scene. A reflection of it forming on the ocean’s water surface, creating a beautiful tranquil moment.

They walked until they reached a red blanket which was spread on top of the white sand and on which a basket full of drinks and snacks was placed.

“After you,” Woohyun pointed to the blanket with a smile.

“Did you prepare this?” Sunggyu looked between the picnic set and Woohyun, the younger nodded with a proud smile.

He took a seat on the comfortably soft piece of cloth and Woohuyn soon followed. Woohyun opened the basket and quickly handed him a sweet drink and a strawberry flavored snack before he signed him to lie down.

Sunggyu quickly understood why. The stars were scattered all over the dark sky. The view immediately reminded him of his home. Of the only happy moments that he had. The stars used to be his only friends and look how far he has come now.

He couldn’t help it but become a bit teary. But the unshed tears in his eyes were not due to sadness but happiness. He was so happy. He was looking at something he loved with someone he loved. After the incident today he was absolutely sure that the only thing he really needed was Woohyun.

“I love the stars. Thank you Woohyun,” Sunggyu muttered overwhelmed by his own feelings and felt a single tear roll down his cold skin. Woohyun titled his head a broad smile plastered on his face which dropped after he saw the tears that started to roll down one after another.

He was about to say something - rather to panic- before he noticed the warm smile on his love interests face. So instead of saying something he pushed the picknic basket from the blanket and pulled Sunggyu over to him, closing the gap between them. He placed his arm on the blanket and gently rolled Sunggyu’s head on top of it, creating a pillow for the older. He carefully brushed through Sunggyu’s beautiful locks and whipped away the tears.

“Glad you like it,” he voiced gently, his gaze never leaving the others to face. Sunggyu looked up at him and their eyes met. Despite the warm smile resting on his face Sunggyu’s tears didn’t die down, but only got worse after he locked eyes with Woohyun.

Gyu..
“I’m s-sry, I just so h-happy you know,” Sunggyu tried to explain, but it was rather difficult as he couldn’t keep his sobs in.

He was soon met in a tight embrace in which his face was pressed right against Woohyun’s heart. He was able to hear, to literally feel the others fast heartbeat which set his own heart at peace. The sound of Woohyun’s heart and the special smell he was emitting created an atmosphere that made Sunggyu feel at peace, feel save, feel at home.

Even though Woohyun felt that the older had calmed down a bit, he was still able to feel the other shake in his arms and could hear a few sobs here and there and it made his heartbreak.

“Shall I tell you a secret?” Woohyun began his sentence, caressing the other’s head in a loving manner.
“Mhmm,” Sunggyu hummed and nodded his head against the broad chest his face was resting on.

“There is a saying that if you take a walk with someone you love here at this very beach the two souls are bond forever. Many many years ago, a young couple, horribly in love, took a walk here and even though they were separated for a decent their love didn’t die. Their hearts were bond, as well as their souls, and after 10 years they met again at this very beach and their love started to bloom once again. This is why this beach is infamous for bringing endless love to couples. My mom told me about it and to be honest, I never took anybody here, but the first moment I saw you, I knew that we would go to his place,” he grinned and placed a kiss on Sunggyu’s head. He was so sure Sungyeol would laugh at him for this poor excuse of a confession, but he was not yet ready to actually talk about his feelings in a less lame way.

“A beautiful story,” Sunggyu whispered.
“Will you promise me something?” He went on and Woohyun nodded.

“Can you stay by my side?” He felt how Sunggyu pressed his face stronger into his chest and how his arms added more force to the hug.

Woohyun carefully took Sunggyu’s face in his hands and removed it from his chest to have a look at it. His eyes were slightly swollen and his nose red, the lips slightly red but the rest of the face as light as ever.

“I’ll stay as long as you want me near you,” Woohyun sincerely answered and pulled the older’s face up before he placed a tender kiss on his lips. Sunggyu melted into the kiss. He loved the sensation, butterflies in his stomach, heart beating a 1000 miles per hour.

After they parted Woohyun had a good look at this face again. The tears dried up and the most beautiful smile was resting on his stunning face. The moonlight was illuminating his fair skin, creating a mystic vibe.

“ I love you,” it slipped. Sunggyu’s eyes grew twice the size and Woohyun couldn’t believe he said the magic three words.

 



AHHHHHH my Lovelyz I'm so sorry, I've been so busy with uni that I hadn't had the time to write TT_TT

Hope u guys like it~ Btw I hope you all have already seen my bae Hoya's M/V, I love him so much and I am so glad that he let the Woollim dungeon behind to reach his goals. I deadly miss him in Infinite but now he can make music that he a) likes and b) what he produces himself.

Stan talent: Stan Infinite and Hoya!