chapter 2-Note

Vixx N Angst

Successfully, they managed to calm the heartbroken main vocalist down after minutes of excruciating attempts.

All the members could only heart wrenchingly look at N's body being transferred on to a stretcher with a white cloth covering over his entire being.Just the sight confirmed that he is really dead.Gone.No longer Alive.No longer breathing.

The thought of it just made them miserable and cry more than they already did.

They didn't know what to do anymore.Their leader was gone.The person who sacrificed all of his time,reputation and health just for others' happiness has passed.

"Who...whose fo-following?" The manager managed to stuttered,holding back a sob.

Ken kept his head down to continue crying with leo and ravi by his side soothing him while sobbing themselves whereas hongbin and hyuk looked back at each other with tears streaming down their delicate faces.

"I-i'll g-go"Leo whispered softly but it didn't go unnoticed by the rest.

"I'll come too...."hongbin states.

The manager nods "Ravi,hyuk-ah,take care of ken...." he then states before following the paramedics with hongbin and leo closely behind.

"Ha-hakyeon-hyung....i miss him...i want him back...why?why did he have to leave us?I-it's my fa-fault isn't it?It's my fau-"

"Hyung...its not your fault.Its definitely not your fault...he..."Ravi tries to deny ken's self blame.

"Hyung...hakyeon hyung left us a n-note..."Hyuk mutters up after noticing a letter placed neatly on their late leader's table when he tried to look away to prevent the others to see more of his tears streaming down.

To be continued......

I'm sorry for the very late update ;;_;;