chapter 4-Wake

Vixx N Angst

"Happy...? hyung was not happy? ..."ken muttered as more tears trickled down his already distorted face from the crying earlier as he finished reading his beloved hyung's last message.

●○●●○●○●○●○○○○●●●●○●●●○○●●●○●

Throughout the next day since hakyeon's death,a wake was held.The members were all dressed in black,eyes sunken and faces bloated from all the crying.

They felt exhausted as they had refused to eat and sleep since.

As soon as they arrived at the funeral hall of the hospital,slowly, they made their way towards hakyeon's coffin.They bowed and stayed in that position for a few minutes before standing back straight to take a good last look at their beloved leader's pale,lifeless yet serene looking face before shifting their gazes towards the smiling,cheerful face behind the depressing black frame of his portrait.

Even if it was only a picture,hakyeon had never ceased to still look beautiful was what all of them thought.

They met up and mourned along with hakyeon's parents as they try to console one another for their loss.

Few other artists too attended,all trying hard to console the Vixx members but to no avail.Hakyeon's few close friends could only stare at his coffin,still in disbelief that their assumed most reliable,strong and caring friend would take his own life.

He was certainly deceiving was what they would say due to the fact that he was suffering throughout their friendship without even showing a hint of hurt.That instead all he did was care about the other while smiling his own pain away.

They felt immense guilt as they quietly blamed themselves for not noticing or even show a bit of concern towards the later's well being.

'Thank you for being my friend.Thank you for being there for me.You all treated me well.Thank you for this one last time. ' was the last message sent to them suddenly few hours before his death.

They had wondered if it was a prank or is it just that their friend has started feeling sentimental all of the sudden and just sent them that message as a form of gratitude but now they know that the message was a warning,an omen,a sign that their friend was to commit the unthinkable.

●○●○●○●○●○○○●○○○○○●●●●○○●●»○»

Hours have since passed and the wake was over which made the members dread the next day.

The day when they would send off their beloved leader to his final resting place.

The day where they would see his face for the last,final time.

The day where it was their turn to say tell their final goodbyes and blessings for the later before he was put away for good.

Then,they all prepared themselves that night before the next day for their final messages.

To be continued....