Chapter 3-Last Goodbye

Vixx N Angst

Dearest Members,

I'm sorry.
That's all i can say to all of you.

I'm sorry that you have to see me like this.
Don't worry...this is hyung's last time bothering all of you.

Also,for all of your conveniencd,i have arranged everything for my own death.There's no need for any of you to bother. :)

I admit.
I admit that i am not deemed fit to be a leader.
Not even the slightest.
I lacked quality,talent and skills.
I should have left a long time ago.
Back then when i was just selected.
I felt so sorry for all of you that i was chosen.Also because i dragged the group down.

Don't worry like i said.Hyung won't be there to annoy,bother and disappoint you all anymore.

No.
I know what you're thinking.

It's none of your faults.
Not a single one.
It's mine.

Hyung is weak and pathetic.
I had shamelessly lost my battle.

What battle you may ask?Depression

Stupid right?
Letting myself be affected by such a small problem.

I'm weak.
And stupid.

What can i do?
I was weak.Vunerable.

I'm sorry.

Thank you all for everything regardless.

I promise you.Without me Vixx will finally flourish to become one of the best.

VIXX all can manage without me.
I know just know it.

Leo-ah...my dear...life-long friend.May i call you that for this one last time? I know you don't consider me as one except for being just a mere pest.You may be quiet and intimidating but you have one of the softest and kindest heart out there.You don't show it to me but i know it just by the way you treat the members,your families and fans.

Ken.You have the brightest personality out there.A personality that brings people joy and laughter.Those who were sad would become happy immediately upon your presence.

Ravi.Please take care of yourself.I know you always exert the most time and hard work for Vixx's music but please think about your health.You did great.Excellent.Continue to do your best whilst looking after yourself.Also...try spending more time with the other members.They seem to miss you as you've become seldom around.

Hongbinnie,i knew you the longest and i would like to thank you for putting up with me.For me,despite all my shenanigans,you were still around.Now i can say that I won't be there to bother you any longer with my useless problems.

Hyogi~my dear hyogi.I'm sorry for not being a reliable hyung to you.I'm sorry for embarasing you.For still treating and limiting you like a kid.Don't worry now.Hyung is no longer here to interfere or treat you like a kid anymore.BUT.I would like you to at least listen to your other hyungs.Don't do anything that you might regret.

My belongings...you may dispose them or donate them away but i ask of you that the our friendship ring that i treasured be buried wth me.

Do well! Don't disappoint me.You all can do it.I'll be watching over you :)
I love you all.Tell my parents i love them too.Tell them that it was not their fault either.Tell them that i went to a better place.

I'm happy now.

Remember,its none of your faults.Hyung just became weak and didn't feel like this life was meant for someone like me.I hope you all can understand this.

This is it.My last words.My last wish.My last goodbye.

Love,
Cha hakyeon ♡

TO BE CONTNUED...