Chapter 7-Wonshik's letter

Vixx N Angst

*Hyung,

i just saw you earlier.You looked pale and lifeless.You no longer held the healthy,beautiful copper tone and warm smile.

Its unfair that you left like this.You backed out on Vixx.Didn't you say that we will stay together Until we grow old?Until we create a big reputation for ourselves?Until the end?

I guess the end meant you leaving first...

To be honest,i think its more unfair for you that we were not there for you.

It made me realize the way we treated you when you were still...alive.

Hyung...you know they say that there are angels being sent to live amongst us with a sole purpose of salvation and protection and at some point these angels become 'sick' that they had no choice but to leave for their home.

I guess you didn't feel well and decided to go back home.

A place where you won't feel as miserable as you had on earth...

Seriously hyung...I don't even know on what I'm saying or writing about anymore.

This is unbelievable.
You can't be gone.
You'll come back right?

No?well what can i expect.

I can't write any more than this.
It hurts.
You're not here anymore and it hurts.

You didn't quit vixx.You died being in vixx.

We caused you to do this.
I know it.

I'm sorry hyung.

I love you.
That's all i can say.Though i wished that i could've told this to you when you were still with us.

Love,
Wonshik*

To be continued.....