Chapter 8-Hongbin's message

Vixx N Angst

*Hyung...

I have never felt so betrayed in my whole life.

Is this how you felt all these years and time?

Why did you leave?

Didn't you say that WE were supposed to conquer everything together?

Why did you fight alone?

No,you didn't fight alone by choice did you? No one saw your desperation for help,not even us and you had no choice.

You fought until you decided to just finally give up.

You were always persistent and stubborn.Someone who would fight with his own opinion strongly.Sticking only on his own choices. Whether its right or wrong.

Giving up didn't seem like you,hyung.

Of course telling you that will only me me seem more inconsiderate than i already was.

You are human too.
That's what we forgot.

You said that you weren't strong enough and thats just pure bull.

You battled a war.Even though you lost,you are still considered a Hero to me.

You put up with our foul,inhumane treatments without fighting or voicing your concern.

You deserved peace,hyung.

You fell deep into the dark abyss depression and stayed there for who knows how long.

For tomorrow the day where you are to be tucked into your final resting place,the 5 of us will stay by your side for one last time.The last day on being the 6 complete members of Vixx.

It pains me to even write that paragraph,hyung but we have to face the truth afterall.

Hyung,before i end my letter I'd like to tell you my wish and words that i or anyone have never said to you when you were still breathing.

'I hope and wish that the 6 of us will be 1 again in our next lives.That we will be 1 no matter how many lives we have gone through and even if i have to wait for a thousand years for it to happen,I'll gladly wait with utmost patience.

Also,You did well hyung.You are the best!'

Take care hyung.
Love you.

-Lee Hongbin

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●●●○○

Upon finishing the letter,hongbin finally notices that it was already 2.30 a.m and remembered that the 'day' was approaching in a few more hours.

At that time he was grateful that no one shared a room with him.He gladly let his tears free while settling in his bed whilst reflecting on everything that had happened before falling asleep.

To be continued.......