Last

Vixx N Angst

(N's P.O.V)

Tonight,would be my last night...

My last night with Vixx.
My last night with starlight.
My last night in this world.

They deserved better.

I deserved nothing.
Not even existence.

I tried hard.
I made sure to do my best.
I made sure that my members did the same.
I made sure to support them in whatever they did.
I gave starlights my all,even if they were not fond of me.

But...

They don't listen.
They don't appreciate.
They hated me.
They hated my existence.

I broke down one day.Alone in my room.I kept telling myself to be strong.To face all criticisms with determination and bravery.

It didn't work.I could no longer convince myself to think such thoughts anymore.

I had enough.

I had set the date.My final day of my very unwanted existence.

I'll leave them with no regrets.
No tears.
No grudge.

But instead,

With a final smile.
Final laugh.
Final note.

I couldn't wait.
I couldn't wait for them to finally be free and happy.

Away from a useless idiot of a leader like me.

I too,couldn't wait for my own relief.My own happiness.

I had come to a conclusion that i am not meant for this world.

For now...,i will smile and laugh along with them for the last time.

Before i disappear from their lives and sights for good.In a few hours,I'll be gone.

'Just smile hakyeon ah...at least be a proper leader of Vixx on your last day.'

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

News Flash :- VIXX'S LEADER FOUND DEAD.....

-VIXX'S LEADER, N ,COMMITS SUICIDE....

-VIXX'S LEAD-

They couldn't believe it.
This was unreal to them.

It was supposed to be a normal and bright day for them.

With their full 6 members,Alive and well.

They were free that day.They had alreay planned for their own hangouts and was looking forward for it.

Sadly,that was not the case when that unfortunate morning,N failed to make an appearance for their breakfast table.

Members have been constantly calling for the leader but their calls had fallen upon deaf ears.It was unusual for them as N was one to wake up earlier than they did.

Then it leads the 5 members to decide on who will fetch and wake the latter up.

Ken was chosen and he happily complied.

Upon reaching N's room,he knocked in hopes that the leader will grant the permission for him to enter.

....nothing....

Ken suddenly felt that something was wrong but he decide to just shrug it off and continued to try knocking and calling for a few times before then settling down to entering the room by himself without any permission.

"Hakyeon hyun~~~ breakfast is ready~~~.......hyung?"

Ken walked towards the leader's bed then shaking the body beneath the blankets before uncovering it off of him.

"Hyung? Are you okay? Are you feeling unwell? I ca-"

He immediately stops his sentence as his eyes take in a good look of the leaders face and body.

It was thin and pale.It looked as if he was dead.There was no movements what so ever.Not to mention that the later was laid in a fetal position.

Hands grasping on to something.

Ken then starts to panic and calls for the other members to enter the room while panic and tears wash over him.

Shaking the later's body was all he could do.In hopes that his fellow dear member would just stir and wake up from his 'sleep'.

They all came rushing in after hearing the panicked scream of their dear main vocalist.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?"
"KEN,WHAT WRONG?!"
"WHA-"

"Ha-hakyeon hyu-hyung...theres something wrong with him...He won't wake up..." the main vocalist breaks down in front of them.

Leo,hongbin,ravi and hyuk quickly ran towards N's bed.Doing the exact same thing Ken did before.

Leo,when shaking and shouting for the leader to wake up stops and grabs onto N's hand.It was ice cold as he noticed before seeing a medium brown glass bottle that rolled out from N's grasp.

Leo grabs it and reads the label before widening his eyes in shock and panic.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW! CALL MANAGER HYUNG TOO! NOW!"

The other members were in shocked at leo's screaming but nevertheless went to do what he asked.

"Is-is he going to be fine? Hakyeon hyung is just sick right?He just fainted right?!He's going to be fine right?!" Hyuk asks leo with tears b his eyes after eyeing the bottle himeself

Just before leo could reply,their manager storms into the room in a panicked state himself after receiving ravi's desperate call.

"Don't worry,the ambulance is coming in less than 3 minutes...Hakyeon...what happened to him?!How did all this happen?"

Leo couldn't answer as he starts to tear up himself.

"Answer me!!!"

Leo yet again couldn't answer.Neither could the other members as ken was crouching on the floor rocking to and fro while crying and mumbling sentences "He's going to be alright.Hakyeon hyung is going to be fine.He's just unwell.We'll all be able to hangout after he wakes up~he's going to be fine.."

Leo finally raises his head and hands the bottle that he found on N's hands to their manager.

The manager snatches the bottle observing it.

"Why the hell did you hand me this Bottle of sleeping pills fo-" the manager stops himself.Finally realising the situation.

The paramedics and doctor then arrives at their dorm with ravi and hongbin guiding them into N's room.

The paramedics and doctor checks for N's pulse but found none and tries to help in anyway to resurrect the latter.

After what seemed like an hour,they came into a conclusion that N,was dead.

It seemed like a dream to them.Those words felt like joke to them.

They couldn't believe their ears.

"no..."

Everyone turns to look at ken as he stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"He can't be dead.HE CAN'T BE DEAD.YOU'RE LYING! WHY WOULD HYUNG LEAVE US?!" Ken screams as he grabs and shakes the poor doctor violently.

Ravi and leo went to grab hold of ken before he hurts the doctor

To be continued....