Stalking around

Gone

Its been some time now. Taehyung is acustome now, the people around him has changed drastically. He understands it and he doesnt want to be the that harresses his older brother and best friend because he cant really grief over Chanyeol. He feels bad for all of them, he really does, but time goes by and someone has to remind them to move on. He understands his brother and Sehun, but Jongkook has really nothing to do with Chanyeol, Taehyung knows very well that Jongkook never really liked him, never really trusted him, so why did he change too? He blames Sehun for this.

"How are you so sure that they are not gonna call the cops on us?"

"Because its a public place...is just the side of the mountain"

"Is the back of somebodys house Kookie". 

Taehyung thinks that his skin is gonna fall off soon from the sun and Jongkook keeps walking through the side of the mountain across the river thats behind his house. This part is actually the back of the mansion, Taehyung doesnt think that this is public space and remembers that Jongkook once said that somewhere there are cameras. Theyve been walking for like 45 minutes now.

"I knew it!", suddenly Jongkook says and quickens his steps. Theres a small bridge made of stones, it doesnt look safe. On the other side there are only trees and Taehyung knows that they are far away from Jongkooks house.  

"You wanted to see if there was a brigde?", he noded. "Why?"

"Mister Kim once said that this whole territory belonged to the people in the house. I always had the feeling that there must be something connecting the house with the other side of the river. I wonder if there are more places like this", Taehyung looks at his friend for a moment because he knows that he is not making any sense.

"Jongkookies adventures", Taehyung smiles. "Since when do you give a about the house? Its probably empty"

"When Im famous and rich Im gonna buy it. Hyung and I are gonna adopt five siblings and have more dogs. We will live happly ever after", he smiles with a hint of sadness.

"You seem to have it all planned"

__________________

"Your neck is lobster red and hot", Sehun says while rubbing aloe vera gel over his boyfriends neck."What were you guys doing?"

"Hicking...did you know that theres a bridge connecting the house with this side?"

"No, how did you find it? My granma always said that these lands belonged to them in the past. Apparently, they were some kind of historic family. She met one of the daughters in law or something".

Sehun finishes with dermatological task and gets a lap of Jongkook kissing him and letting him touch him inappropiately. Theyve always had a healthy life but after Chanyeol it has been difficult to communicate in any kind of way. Lately it theyve been closer, Sehun has been more...motivated. Like now.

"You are so pretty", the hyung says as he rubs his hands slowlly on his boyfriends side, feeling his muscles tense and relax under his touch. Jongkook is kissing his temple softly because he is so sweet and a prince. Suddenly, Sehun just grabs him hard and turns them so that Jongkook is under him on the couch. They kiss loudly and wet until a sound reaches Jongkooks ears, is far or so it seems but he cant tell because he is drunk on lust. But the sound is there again, louder and coming from the roof. Jongkook wants to go see what is up.

"No, baby is just Dashi", Sehun seems to be drunker.

"Hy...", it sounds like something just hit the car thats parked outside. Jongkook sits up.

"Aish...is Dashi. I know", Sehun fixes his clothes and walks to front door. Jongkook power walks to him and grabs his hand. "What is it love?", he smiles at his boyfriend who is strangely scare. 

"Be carefull", Sehun opens the door without a care in the world, Jongkook tries to open his eyes as much as he can, as if by doing so he would see through the darkness. "See?", Sehun is carrying Dashi on his arms. Jongkook sighs.

They on their bed after that, Sehun notices that Jongkook is not so much into it and feels like a savage, maybe the younger was tired. Sehun knows that Jongkook would do anything for him and sometimes he is spoil brat. He reminds himself everyday that he has to be a considerate boyfriend cause Jongkook has always been a sweetheart and he is in love with him.

"You know you can tell me anything right?", he says to his younger lover. "I can see that you are worried about something", he said as he traces the youngers face with the tip of his finger. Its hard for Jongkook to open up about things, he is the type to take care of people more than to be taken care of. So Sehun tries to relax him by rainning buttlerfly kisses on his face and collar bones. "Whats in you head baby? Did you fight with Tae tae?", he shakes his head.

"Is just that...Uhm...lately I feel....sometimes I feel like someone is outside watching....I know its crazy but.."

"Is not crazy babe, every summer the campers come and tresspass. I can talk to some friends in the police, they can send someone to watch around....Aish...people are ers, I swear. We should build that wall, the dogs cant be free on the backyard and you are right, anybody can see our house from the back. As soon as I get my summer break Im gonna work on that damn wall. Im sorry baby", he says and kisses his boyfriend with his tongue and sliding everywhere, Jongkook relaxes on the kiss and, thus, round two starts.

___________

Jimin feels like crap for doing this, but this whole thing is giving her a bad vibe and, honestly, its better if she handles this before her husband.

Her small frame helps her to hide inside the sea of youngsters. She cant see the face of the boy, she can see that he is taller than her girls and she is smilling up at him, he is wearing sunglasses, theres anything special about him, his hair looks like everybody elses, his clothes too. He treats the girl with care and holds her hand softly. He buys some pieces of clothes for her. Yeri smiles, jumps around and giggles the whole time, unaware of the world around her. The guy doesnt take his sunglasses of, which is strange to Jimin, but what does she know about kids fashion, right?

She thinks she will have a better chance when they enter a coffe shop, but the guy chooses a small booth and covers his hands with the sleaves of a hooddie with which he hides half his face. Now she thinks this is more strange, maybe he saw her? If he had seing her then he is up to no good because why would he be hidding if he is a regular fifteen year old with nothing to hide? 

The feeling is too strong, its something from another life, those days when she had to lock every door even inside her own house and look twice and thrice around herself when walking on the streets. That feeling that something bad is waiting for you to relax, for you to trust, for you to get distracted, to attack in full force and change your life, for the worse.