Is this love? Sometimes is love, sometimes is not

Gone

To be honest, Taehyung has always been a protected child, the maknae, the youngest. His mother babied him and so did his brother and the people around them. Kyungsoo had been a dream of Tae. He had always admired him, looked up to him. He couldn't understand at first cause he was so young, but then it was clear: what he wanted with Kyungsoo. He was in love. 

It took him a long time, something that seemed like a lifetime to say it to Kyungsoo and it was so surprising that he said yes, he corresponded his feelings. Taehyung had been in aw at how fast and easy it all had been. He was getting ready for another milestone which was telling his brother when the tragedy swept all his plans. Kyungsoo explained that he felt guilty to show their happiness on the face of all the pain that Baekhyun was feeling, there could be a dead person, Chanyeol could be dead, so they couldn't say it. Couldn't tell.

As time has gone down Taehyung has realized of something, or half realize, or maybe he knows the whole truth of what he is feeling but he doesn't really want to believe in what he is feeling. He feels that Kyungsoo has been lying to him, like who is that Yeri girl, is she really a co-worker? Is she really just an acquaintance? Taehyung can answer those questions by himself, but he also doesn't want to be the jealous boyfriend, he doesn't want to be hot-headed, the childish, the younger, the brat. You see, most of all, Taehyung wants to believe that Kyungsoo loves him unconditionally or at least enough to not betray him.

______________________

Having Kris near him its like fresh air, like a blast from the past. Baekhyun feels proud of what a great man he has turned out to be. He has a charm, he acts as if he knew whats life about and that is refreshing for Baekhyun because ever since Chanyeol he feels like he doesn't know anything about life, anything about his own life. He feels like he has to go to work because everybody is waiting for him to do so...not because he wants to, he doesn't even know if he still loves all the things that he used to love, most things in his life just lost meaning. But here is Kris, talking about his job and enchanting him and his brother with stories about the powerful and the rich and all those places of the world that he has been to and that the middle-class won't ever visit. 

_________________________

Kris has managed to re-enter Baekhyun's life without second thoughts nor questions, Baekhyun seemed to want to open up. Kris feels sorry for the guy. He remembers Baekhyun as a happy and hype person, always energetic, hardworking and positive; now he looks tired and done, and to be honest, after everything that he has gone through, that's exactly how he should look.

There are a couple of things that seem to be red flags to Kris' eyes. For example, what about Oh Sehun, he needs to meet him. A journalist and friend of Chanyeol, like a brother, his family, he is still obsessed with the case and Kris wonders if the interest comes from the heart or from the fact that he had something to do with the disappearance. Then there is Sehun's partner, Jeon Jongkook, the last person to see Chanyeol alive, a person that Baekhyun knows from childhood. And lastly, and probably a very biased option, there is Do Kyungsoo....he has always creeped Kris out, even now he looks at Kris as if he hates his guts, he can feel Kyungsoo's crazy eyes on him. Now that he thinks about it, ever since that night in which he went to the apartment and had dinner with Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Taehyung, Kris can still feel eyes on him, almost all the time. There is something that's not right about him, Kris wants to think that Kyungsoo just never really liked him, that it's a personal issue, however...the P.I side of his brain tells Kris that there's more to this complex life-long friendship between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.