Searching around

Gone

He cant keep on working, living, he thinks he should do something and he does. He does it behind his familys back, in secret. They meet for the first time at his gym, they sit in the small lounge and start a conversation just like two people that just met. But no. Yixing is about to hire Lee Jiaheng. The guy is tall and fits perfectly in a gym, but just looking at him, Yixing wonders if he looks secretive enough. Lee is a private detective, the kind that only super rich people can pay.

The catch is the reason why Yixing knows him, Jiaheng was part of the Chinese Society of Seoul back when Yixing went to Korea for the second time. He knows Chen, at least he said he remembered. They sort of were in the same social circle and Yixing wonders how he ended up becoming a private detective.

"I ran out of options...the police seemed a pretty stable job, but honestly Ive always liked to work on my own. Ive been able to collect a decent amount of contacts through the years of working, even in Korea. Now, I must warn you, my specialty has always been corporations, corporative spionage and such", he sips his energy drink, "So as soon as this turns into some complicated, violent, whatever it is...Im out. I dont do gangs, torture and such", torture. Yixing inhales deeply.

"Nobody has been able to asure me that this is not about my companies or my father or Chens family"

"So you told me about the school and the poeple we met in Korea, right? I put together a list of the poeple that we met back then, from the center and the university", Yixing takes it, he knows the people, remembers some of them. But then...

"Boixan? You knew this guy?"

"Yeah, we dated"

"What?!"

"After you left, we dated. I actually saw him for the first time in one of the festivals that you invited me. He sang, then about a year later I saw him in a club and well..."

"What do you know about him? Did he ever talked to you about Chen?"

"No, why ould he? Is he a suspect?"

"No, but he is the partner of that other guy that they took...Park...Chanyeol", Jiaheng sits back on the small chair. What is going on here? He thinks.

"Do you know this guy?" Lee points to another name on the list. "Do Kyungsoo, I wrote him in just in case. He was Baekhyuns roommates back in the day. He hated me, I always thought that he had feelings for Baek. A creep really, Baek addored him though".

Yixing leaves China that night, back to Korea. He leaves the kids at home with his family, he takes Jiaheng with him.

-------------------------------

"You know, there are groups that help people in your sitation", Joonmyeon tells Sehun over coffee, they are in a "work meeting".

"In what situation?", Joonmyeon clears his throat.

"Friends and families of ...victims", theres a flick of anger in Sehuns eyes. He shakes his head "no".

"What would help is to find him...why do you call him a victim? Is he dead? Do you know anything?"

"No, calm down. Im just saying that if you need help, if you want to talk to someone, they might help...I can also help. You, you seem like a good guy, talented and hard working, you dont deserve to do this to yourself".

--------------------------------

Sehun walks to his car thinking about Jongkook and their conversation. Thinking about how much their lives changed and thinking about the stalker. He cant help himself, he cant help to think that he is close to something, he found something out and he didnt realised but this guy did. So this guy must be someone that they know, that knows them and their situation.

-----------------------------

"How much do you tell Taehyung about Chanyeol hyung?"

"What?...Hello hyung", Jongkook turns around and continues stirring the food. Sehun stands behind him and sighs.

"Did you ever showed him the room?"

"What are you really trying to ask?", Jongkook is mad already.

"Im trying to ask what Im asking. Did he see the room and the charts? Listen...I think that the person, the stalker, its someone that knows about my research, I think Im close to something and that person knows"

"And you also think that the person is Taehyung? Are you crazy? No, you ARE crazy. Plus I know his body shape and that guy wasnt it. I cant with you anymore, now you think that my best friend killed Chanyeol hyung....", his eyes start to shine with tears. "Funny cause he thinks it was me", he says and climbs up the stairs to their room.

Sehun stays there rooted to their kitchen floor.

----------------------

A tall model like guy enters the small coffee shop, he is trying his best to make his movements organic and unplanned even if he already spoted him.

"Baek?", he tries to sound surprised. Baekhyun turns around in his chair looking tired.

"Kris? Kris Wu is that you?", he cant help the smile that scapes his lips.