Sounds in the dark

Gone

It starts without Sehun's knowing. Joonmyeon texts him one night: "How was your day?", it surprises Sehun who smiles at his phone. "Are you seriously checking on me?"

"Checking for you...the other day you sounded very upset", Sehun feels somehow ashamed of himself, he takes a look a Jongkook who is on the computer editing pictures and he feels even more guilty. 

"Im sorry I scared you..."

"You did implied that you might be living with a potential murderer hahahaha", Sehun facepalmed.

...And like that it goes on and on....and on...The good mornings, the good nights, the how are you feeling today. It progresses to more deep conversations and into what Sehun was looking for: a confidant, an older brother. Joonmyeon receives him with open arms, listens to him, doesn't really contradicts him, listens without judging him. 

Then he starts to spend more time with him after work and recovers his smile, a little of his head, a little of his soul. 

--------------------

Jimin has been feeling it more often now, the feeling that someone is watching her. She doesn't know what it is, its been way too long since these things stoped happening. She doesn't look back anymore, behind her back in fear, shes over that. This is why she doesn't like the feeling, familiar and dreadful, this feeling used to become a reallity fast back in the day. She hurries her step, opens the door to her building and hides under the stairs to see if someone walks by, nothing, nobody. She breathes out trying to gain  her peace back. 

The problem, or not, comes when she gets to the door of the apartment. There is a paper hooked to the side of the door, its not just a paper, is a panflet from back in the day..back in those days. Its the promotion for a club, a dance club, in which dances were sold and in which Jimin....She can feel the color draining from her face, her knees weak. She opens the door and, still scare, checks every room then goes back to her door and locks it.

That night she cries in whispers and talks to Yoongi about it, they are the only ones that know and at the same time, they don't know what the hell is going on.

-----------------------

Its hard for Kris to just "blend"in with the crowd because of his height and his stuborness to not dress in a less flashy way...but what the hell, he is just walking around town. And you know what? Thats the weird part, he was walking around town, remembering his time in Seoul, his youth, the places....and the next thing he knows is that he just woke up with a terrible headache in a dark room on the cold hard floor.

-----------------------

Zhang Yixing is in Korea, who knew? Seulgi knows cause he enters her office looking like a maniac, sweating, speaking in a way that she cant really understand. She just catches him to sit him on a couch. Thank God Kim Minseok shows up right on his heels. 

"A friend has been kidnapped", he says to Seulgi and her eyes cant go any bigger.

--------------------------

Yoongi is on his bed looking at the ceiling unable to sleep. Jimin has finally fallen asleep on him. What the is going on? He doesn't know when it happened but he also falls asleep. It feels like its been two seconds of sweet dreams when a piercing scream runs across the home.

"Dad help!", its Yeri. 

All ten senses awake, both Yoongi and Jimin jump out of bed. The mother goes to her daughter, the father to his gun. Yeri screams: "I saw him run out!!". Yoongi goes out the open door, Jimin screams "Comeback!". Yoongi only walks so far, hears steps jumping on the stair, running down. He lowers his gun and runs to his family, inside the house his wife looks horrified at a paper on her hand, she trembles and cries; and looks at him with eyes that ask a million questions.

"Mom?", the daughter asks. Jimin only gives the picture to her husband. He takes it and swallows heard inside a dry mouth. A smiley boy stares back at him in a school uniform from the photo he is holding.

------------------------------

And is as if the doors of hell had been opened. 

Yoongi gets both his wife and daughter with him to the precinct. There he sees the chaos.

"Whats going on here?", he asks the first cadete that crosses his path.

"Its the Kim Zhang case sir", he manages to say.

"Yoongi ssi!", Seulgi calls out.

--------------------------------

Two things happened last night: one, an intruder got in Min Yoongi's house and two, Zhang Yixing hired a Chinese P.I to investigate the abduction of his husband and said P.I has disappeared. When Yixing went to pick him up from the apartment that he rented for him there was only a note left behind: "I do this for us".