Chapter 5

Star-Crossed Lovers

"Hey you wake up," I heard someone shout in my ear and taking away my blankets. 

I frowned and groaned. "Go away. I want to sleep." 

"Me too. But we can't get what we want can we?" I opened lazily an eye and saw Yuju standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. 

"I preferred you when you were that human lady," I said yawning a bit and stretching. 

"And I preferred not to babysit you," she said while rolling her eyes. "Hurry up, you need to go to school." 

She went towards the window and opened the curtains so that the light can enter in the room. I shut my eyes and groaned as I was hit with the sudden illumination. 

"Ugh. Why? I went yesterday," I mumbled while falling again onto the bed. 

"Well, you have school five days a week," Yuju said while standing in front of the bed. "You have survived one day, there's only four left. I didn't know you were lazy, Yerin." 

"Shut up. I'm not lazy, I'm just tired," I said while getting up and walking towards the bathroom. "This is stupid. Going to school to for four days, it's absolutely ridiculous." 

"You'll get used to it," she said nonchalantly and I showered as faster as I could. I got out after a few minutes with only a towel draped around my body. 

Yuju yelped and closed her eyes when she saw me. "How come I'll get used to it? Huh? For how long do I have to live as a human?" 

She peeked from one eye and when she saw that I was already wearing a black jeans and a black t-shirt, she sighed and opened her eyes. "As long as it takes. I don't know, okay. But, you'll get used to it." 

"I hate this, and where did the other ones went?" I asked as I took out a pair of black boots. 

"Oh, they left after you passed out from the glass of whiskey," she sniggered and walked behind me as I went downstairs. "I didn't know you had a low tolerance for alcohol." 

"I don't," I exclaimed, suddenly feeling really defensive on my tolerance of alcohol. "I was just tired and that helps me to sleep." 

"Sure, sure," Yuju laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Have a good day, my darling." 

I shut the door on her face and raced towards school.

 

Lunch time was almost finishing and that meant that I have survived most of the day. I went to my locker and checked the class schedule. I have History next. 

And where the is History located? Why do I need to take a History lesson if I personally escorted Hitler to the Hades and he told me all his life? 

I must say, he was a boring little piece of mustache, he just spitted out his words which was quite disgusting. The worst thing is that whenever I went near his "cell" he will always talk to me as if we were long lost friends. He is annoying. 

I was lost, once again. And whenever someone tried to start a conversation with me, I'll just glare at them and they'll walk away with their head down. 

"JUNG YERIIIN," someone shouted my name and I turned around to see an overly excited Love running towards me and Fate trying to catch up beside her. 

"What the are you doing here?" I whispered angrily when they got closer. 

"We wanted to see you," Eunha pouted and grabbed my hand. 

"Yeah, well I don't," I said and walked the opposite way. "Now you had seen me, you can go." 

Sowon laughed nervously. "Well, we actually enrolled to this high school." 

"What?" I shouted and they smiled guiltily. 

"We are sorry, but we missed you and that clone that it's in the Hades is practically pretty stressing," Eunha explained as if she was explaining to a little boy. "It isn't the same without you." 

A normal person would have melted when she said that, but it just made me cringe. I was about to say something about it, but someone shouted my name again. 

"Yerin," I turned around to see a smiling Eunseo and a uncomfortable Sinb. "Hi, History class is about to start. Sinb told me that you share all of her classes." 

She stopped in front of us and glanced to the pair next to me. "You must be new too." 

Sowon and Eunha nodded and Eunseo smiled at them. 

"See, she won't be alone now. We can go," Eunbi protested and I turned my vision towards her and raised an eyebrow. She just glared at me.

Ouch, that hurts. She doesn't want to be next to me? 

Now that I think about it, she has been ignoring me throughout all the day.

"No. Don't mind her, she's a little pain in the whenever we met someone new," Eunseo explained gaining a jab on her stomach from Eunbi. "Shall we get going? Wait, what classes do you have?" 

Eunseo went towards the pair and grabbed their class schedule. "Well, that's weird. You have the same classes as Sinb too." 

Sowon and Eunha laughed awkwardly. 

"Wow, what a coincidence," Sowon scratched the back of her head. I rolled my eyes at their obviousness. 

Eunbi turned around and started walking towards History class. I glanced at her and followed her. 

"Hey, wait," I shouted but she continued walking, ignoring me completely. I rolled my eyes and ran to catch up. I grabbed her hand and turned her around. I put her against the lockers and kept her trapped in between my hands. 

I looked straight at her face and she turned her head sideways, ignoring completely my gaze. "Why are you like this?" 

"Would you please let me go?" She asked, ignoring again my question. 

". Stop ignoring me," I slammed my hands on the lockers making her to widen her eyes, a sentiment of guilt invaded me. "I'm sorry. But, why do you treat me like that? I haven't done anything to you." 

She turned her gaze towards me and looked me straight in the eyes. I gulped. 

"Nothing," she softly said turned her vision towards the ground. I grabbed her chin so that she wasn't facing down. 

She looked up and our eyes met once again. I felt the same thing, a revolt on my stomach as I leaned into her face. I looked at her lips and as I was about to close the space between us someone had to shout. 

"YERIN! YOU ERTED GIRL," I flinched at the sound of my name being yelled. "Stop harassing the poor girl. Can't you see that she's uncomfortable?" 

"What? I'm not," I defended myself, feeling suddenly a sudden heat on my cheeks. 

"Oh, she's blushing," Eunha pointed at my cheeks. Making the heat on them grow more. 

"I'm not." 

"Your face states otherewise," Sowon stifled a laugh and I turned to glare at her. 

"You look like a tomato, it's cute" Sinb murmurs and I turn to look at her, as she glanced at the ground. 

I spitted out some gibberish. I didn't understand a that I just said. But for sure, I felt my face grew hotter as the minutes passed by. 

What did that meant?  

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Sowon as everyone turned to look at me with a confused expression. 

Good question Sowon, what's wrong with me?  

______________________

Helloooooo~ 

How are you? I hope you are all doing well. 

Now things are starting to get pretty interesting. Although, I feel that this chapter wasn't that special but anyways. 

I don't have too much to say.... 

Hmmm, well, I love youuuuu, 

-Lu