chapter four

liar liar / vernon x seungkwan

04: joshua is fuming at hansol and him and seungkwan find themselves crying 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

seungkwan was bored, his roomates soonyoung, seokmin and chan had gone to appear on a radio show; nobody had any idea where mingyu and minghao where, junhui had disappeared somewhere and woozi had locked himself in his studio, again.

 

on his way to drag woozi out of the studio seungkwan bumped into a nervous looking joshua. the older boy was stating at his phone, looking very worried.

 

"joshua?" seungkwan stopped walking. "joshua!"

 

the older boy looked up, startled, and dropped his phone. seungkwan noticed joshua's eyes were red and frowned; what was wrong? joshua never behaved like this unless something serious was happening.

 

"what's going on?" seungkwan asked, grabbing joshua's phone out of his hands, to see what was so intresting.

 

vernon of pledis group, SEVENTEEN, caught at nightclubs drinking and smoking! - the end for seventeen?

 

[+251, -34] i really liked this group and i thought they had a lot of potential ... what a shame

 

[+252, -21] nugu?

 

[+252, -31] wasn't he that kid on smtm4? cannot believe what he's become

 

[+251, -30] shocking ... so long seventeen ... the other 12 boys did not deserve this

 

[+252, -48] i'm a carat and we are currently asking pledis for feedback, please do not believe rumors

 

seungkwan's hand tightened around jisoo's phone and he felt a familiar sting in the back of his eyes - one that usually appeared because of something hansol related. 

 

he didn't want to cry, he wanted to comfort jisoo the same way jisoo had comforted him when hansol had repeatedly broken his heart but he didn't know how. he understood hansol breaking up with him but tarnishing the whole of seventeen? the boys who had worked so hard to debut, had barley any supplies to even survive let alone debut, was he really doing this to them - his brothers?

 

seungkwan and jisoo both fell to the floor, clutching each other, sobbing. the dream they had worked so hard for was crumbling into dust.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

hansol walked into the pledis building and didn't even bother to give his usual wave to the receptionist. he could feel her cold stare and was pretty sure she knew anyways, everyone must know by now. he walked into the practice room first, wanting to see the room he had spent so many years in, and was surprised to see seungkwan and jisoo huddled in a corner.

 

"you!" jisoo jumped the second he made eye contact with hansol. "you ruined everything!"

 

so they knew, thought hansol, as jisoo ran over and slapped him across the face leaving a red handprint. he saw seungkwan run over and pull jisoo back and felt a twang of jealousy, why was he over there caring about him when hansol, his boyfriend, was in pain?

 

then he remembered all the pain he had caused to seungkwan and felt guilt pour through him - he wanted to punch himself for all the problems he had caused but all he did was turn around and leave the room, heading upstairs to the ceo's room.

 

he knocked and pushed the door open to see the ceo on the phone, looking very angry - he sat down on this nearest chair and tried to seem calm. the ceo put his phone down and surveyed hansol, noticing his bright red cheek.

 

"i see your members got to you before i could." he hissed and hansol closed his eyes, knowing this was the road to the end.