chapter ten

liar liar / vernon x seungkwan

010: hansol and seungkwan get into a cat fight and seungkwan and jihoon meet a handsome stranger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hansol?" seungkwan's heart was racing as he saw the familiar face he had spent the past week thinking of. he took in hansol's appearance, apart from the cast on his arm he looked as radiant as ever. 

 

what was funny was the expression on hansol's face, one would thing he wasn't happy to see seungkwan. 

 

that's the thing though, he wasn't 一 as a matter of fact he wanted a hole to appear in the ground and swallow seungkwan up. after he punched him in the face a couple of times, of course. some may be wondering why exactly hansol was angry at seungkwan? wasn't he the one that had broken his heart?

 

yes, technically but hansol had every right to be angry! why didn't seungkwan contact him? a good boyfriend would've done everything in his power to contact him, something seungkwan hadn't done. so in his opinion, hansol had every single right to be angry. 

 

"don't say my name." he snapped, brushing his arm past a confused seungkwan. "don't even talk to me." 

 

seungkwan narrowed his eyes, what the actual ? he really hoped hansol was practicing for a drama because if not, there was going to be fight. what in the bloody world was going on? after cheating on him, ing up seventeen, he was now going to treat him like this?

 

"nice joke." seungkwan icily replied. "now drop the bad boy, ice cold act 一 it's pathetic." 

 

"as pathetic as you injuring yourself and jihoon, because you were turning up the radio?" hansol laughed, his eyes dark. "miss me with that bull."

 

"bull?" seungkwan quipped. "i'd say you going clubbing and cheating on me is bull." 

 

"oh yes, while we're bringing that up, let's talk about your infamous kiss with seokmin - did the ice cream make the kiss any sweeter?" hansol rolls his eyes, as a crowd forms around them. 

 

"i can't really remember, kissed him so many times i've forgotten." seungkwan hisses. "how was your kiss with chan?"

 

"better than any of our kisses." hansol doesn't know how seungkwan knows about chan, but he quickly retorts back. "still fun being an , you probably set the whole thing at the park up. 

 

"you really think you're that important that i'd waste any breath on you?" seungkwan now notices the crowd and raises his voice. "wow, you must think you're something special - newsflash, you're not." 

 

"newflash?" hansol is now bored. "and you're calling me pathetic? well i must have learnt from the best then." 

 

"yeah," seungkwan goes in for the last blow, exposing hansol completely. "your parents then right? oh wait, you don't know them." 

 

a couple of months ago, when the two boys were in love, hansol told him a secret - one he swore that he would never tell but the time for promises and love was over. hansol had been adopted when he was five, yes he was born in new york to a korean father and a caucasian mother but the people he now called his parents weren't his birth parents. 

 

"at least," hansol was shaking. "i can see my parents, when was the last time you saw yours? our debut?" 

 

seungkwan lunged for hansol, but the younger boy swiftly moved backwards, laughing as seungkwan stumbled. his whole body stang like now and he could feel tears coming in due to the pain but he haistly wiped them away, this was no time for crying 一 he was not going to let hansol sit there and talk . 

 

"six days?" hansol was pretending to count as he ducked again. "sixty minutes? oh no wait, that was how long ago i saw mine. six months?"

 

"ing ." seungkwan was panting, his vision getting blurry. "say that to my face." 

 

"maybe when you get up off the floor and fight me properly, seungkwan." hansol spat on the floor, before limping away as the crowd around them burst into chatter. 

 

he heard a stern voice that sounded like the doctor who had treated him before yelling, he craned his head to look and to his suprise, saw the doctor and jihoon in a heated argument. 

 

"i dare you to evict us from this hospital, see what our fans will do." jihoon hissed, his face tomato red. 

 

the doctor's confidence dropped a level but he still leaned in and said, "oh, i don't care about some silly teens. just try me." 

 

"did you know my dad's a lawyer?" a voice behind the both of them piped up. "the woo yoojoon case? he worked on that, you heard about it right? and he also owns this whole place, so if was you i would let these two gentlemen stay." 

 

jihoon and the doctor's eyes widened while seungkwan stared in confusion as they both started talking, both apologizing.

 

"wonbin! i didn't know you were arriving t-today."

 

"hi, i'm jihoon and i'd like to apologize on behalf of me and seungkwan."

 

"is your father coming? i'm sorry for the disturbance."

 

"we didn't mean to cause any trouble, we promise." 

 

"would you like some tea or wine?" 

 

seungkwan was beyond confused, "sorry if i'm being rude, but who exactly are you?" 

 

the young man laughed and seungkwan could feel a smile on his face, okay this guy was kind of cute. pretty cute actually, he thought, his heart skipping a beat as the man pulled on his tie before introducing himself. 

 

"you're really good looking, do you know that?" seungkwan was blunt and straight to the point, making the man laugh and blush a bit. just a little twinge of red formed on his cheeks, making the doctor scowl as he looked between them. 

 

"come upstairs with me." the man suggested. "your friend jihoon too! move to one of the suites at the top, the view there is beautiful, you can see the whole of seoul." 

 

the doctor opened his mouth to protest but the man waved him away and seungkwan moved his leg to get up, but there was something wrong with it. it was bent in the wrong way, and now he thought about it hurt a lot too. 

 

"please don't tell me you've broken it." jihoon sighed, as the man and the doctor walked over. 

 

"you have got to be kidding me."