chapter two

liar liar / vernon x seungkwan

02: hansol feels guilty and as a result of his constant drinking he is sent to a group for alcoholics 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hansol had nearly passed out when jisoo came to pick him up, he could see the anger in the older boy's eyes. the whole car ride hansol was silent, not saying a word while jisoo screamed at him for worrying everyone. nothing he said really registered in hansol's brain apart from one thing.

 

"repeat what you said." hansol stood up, ignoring the throbbing pain in his head, and looking alert.

 

jisoo turned around, "you were listening?" he seemed confused.

 

"yes i was and i'd like you to repeat what you said." hansol felt like he was about to pass out, but he needed to make sure what joshua had said was real and not a figment of his imagination.

 

"i said, that we're all really worried about seungkwan, nobody's heard from him since he called wonwoo. he's not at your apartment, he's not with his family, we don't know what to do." jisoo repeated, not noticing hansol's face change from annoyance to complete and utter terror.

 

"don't pull that face," the driver suddenly spoke up and hansol saw it was seungcheol. "it's all your fault anyways."

 

hansol didn't argue because he knew he was right, and he laid back down in the back seat knowing he had completely and utterly ed up.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

"name?" the woman at the front desk looked up at hansol, pulling out a pen from her pocket.

 

"hansol vernon." he shot her a small smile, but she ignored him ㅡ his charms weren't going to work on her. 

 

"age?" she inquired, checking her watch.

 

"nineteen next week ma'am." he wasn't surprised when she looked up, he knew she thought he was older.

 

"nineteen and already drinking? wow, kids these days are really something else." she mumbled the last bit to herself but vernon [and everyone else in the room] heard and a few sniggers came from the corner. 

 

"second door on your left, sessions every wednesday and sunday." 

 

and with that hansol was down the corridor, locating the room where he would spend one year with other teens and adults under the age of thirty, helping them recover from drinking. he didn't want to be here but the others had forced him to, with the exception of seungkwan.

 

since the incident [that is what jeonghan refered to it at as] seungkwan had not said one word to her. he was found the next day by soonyoung, back up on the pledis roof - he came down soaking and shivering from the rain, but not saying a word. 

 

that was until he broke down one practice and spent the rest of the day asleep in his bed in the dorm. hansol wasn't allowed to visit him, chan and seungcheol had completely stopped speaking to him and seeing the other members was even akward now.

 

he remembered when he had asked mingyu and minghao to come to the movies with him but they rejected him, claiming that mingyu was helping minghao with his korean so hansol went to the cinema alone. after the movie he decided to go to a local karaoke bar and was beyond surprised to see minghao and mingyu singing to beyonce's single ladies. the pair screamed when they saw him and claimed it was a treat for minghao for passing his korean exam, the one hansol knew minghao had taken seven months ago.

 

"i'll go home then, have a nice day, i guess." hansol left without another word, ignoring minghao's calls for him to stay.

 

when did it go so sour?