chapter three

liar liar / vernon x seungkwan

03: hansol leaves the meeting with a sour taste in his mouth, literally 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hello!" the man at the front of the room bowed. "im choi jaejoon and i'm sure you all know what this is. please, going in clockwise order, introduce yourself So to the others in the room."

 

vernon did not want to be doing this but before he had arrived jihoon had told him this was one of the only ways of, at least, getting back into seungkwan's good books he jumped at the offer. 

 

he hadn't spoken to him since he that night, vernon had tried to contact him in numerous ways but he received no answer. did this mean it was over?

 

he had been so complacent, expecting to be forgiven automatically as seungkwan always did but this time he was met with cold stares from his own members and a burning hole in his heart.

 

"hi, i'm minji and i don't want to be here but i want to go back to my old self so yeah." a tall girl with short hair was introducing herself, vernon noticed she looked very tired.

 

the other people in the room continued in the same manner until it came to him - he was unsure what to say at first but soon easily found himself giving a little introduction. 

 

"wait - aren't you an idol?" minji asked, causing everyone to start at hansol curiously. 

 

"yeah, i swear i've seen you somewhere, your voice is familiar." another person piped up.

 

hansol sighed, yes he was an idol but pledis had not told anyone about his drinking problems knowing there would be serious backlash. he would probably be forced to leave the group or go into reflection if the public ever found out.

 

there had been some rumors about him drinking but carats had defended him and the rumors were quickly out to a stop. but now when someone talked about seventeen they would be asked, "isn't that the group with the guy who drinks and goes clubbing?"

 

vernon wanted to start afresh so he just shook his head, "i look a lot like him right? but no, i'm somebody else."

 

the group nodded and moved onto the next person and hansol let out a sign of relief. he felt his phone buzz in his pocket and pulled it out, expecting it to be doogi pd or one of the members. 

 

to his shock it was the pledis ceo.

 

pledis ceo: they found out, get back to the dorm now - no more activities for you

 

the message was short and to the point, his career was over and he had lost the love of his life. he had ruined seventeen's reputation. he stood up making everyone turn in his direction.

 

"are you okay, hansol?" jaejoon asked. "first meetings can be tough."

 

hansol nodded and jaejoon walked over but not before hansol threw up.