chapter two

breathe / amber liu x reader

02: krystal makes sure you know who your girlfriend is and luna finds jessica hot

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"pass me the water, please." amber begged of jinri, as she tried to push the thoughts that had been plaguing her all day away from her mind and focus on her friends. 

 

she quickly glanced at the middle table and saw jessica and you whispering to each other ㅡ on one hand jessica looked absolutely furious while you looked like you could care less. amber bit her tounge and flashed a smile when she caught your eye but you quickly turned around, planting a kiss on krystal's cheek. 

 

"what?" amber mumbled, feeling as if she was going to throw up the food she just ate. 

 

amber was determined to find out what was going on, because she knew it was right. you seemed, she didn't how to explain it properly, afraid of krystal, like the way a victim is scared of their bully. when krystal spoke in class all signs of feelings in your eyes were replaced with fear and amber found that suspicious ㅡ why were you afraid of your girlfriend? 

 

she caught your eye again but this time it was amber who broke the gaze, not you. amber picked up her glass and gulped the water down, she wanted nothing more to go over to the table you were sitting at and ask you what the hell was wrong. but obviously that wasn't going to happen, so she was now going to drink her feelings away ㅡ with water. 

 

"are you trying to get drunk, with water?" victoria asked, pulling the water jug away from amber. "you're going to be sick if you don't stop." 

 

"thanks mom." amber rolled her eyes, she just wanted this day to be over. 

 

back at your table krystal was leaning on your shoulder, an event that hadn't occurred in months. her arms were around your waist, but not in a loving away, as if she was trying to stop you from escaping. jessica sat in front of you, twirling her hair as she sent you texts, narrowing her eyes when she saw you switching her phone off. 

 

", is that the time?" krystal stood up, pushing away her plate. "i've got an extra class ㅡ come on, let's go." 

 

she grabbed your hand and you left the crowded canteen, you saw jessica standing up and walking over to amber's table. you caught luna looking confused, and then blushing as jessica waved at her. you made movement to stop but krystal's nails dug into your skin, making you wince in pain. 

 

"hurry up." she hissed, her voice laced with venom. "or it's going to get worse for you." 

 

you bit back tears, trying to put a smile on your face as you were pulled down the corridor. you sighed as she took you into the same room where you first met, where you first confessed your feelings to each other, and where she first hit you. 

 

"now, , would you like to discuss what happened in maths?" 

 

-

 

"you live near me, don't you?" jessica poked amber, as the younger girl nodded. "you have a mouth, please speak." 

 

amber bit her cheek, jessica was a lot like her sister but a lot more nice ㅡ and she didn't hate amber, but that was just an added bonus. when she first came to sit down the table was silent until she told everyone to start talking, and slowly the conversation returned. 

 

"not trying to be rude, but why exactly are you here?" amber asked. 

 

jessica laughed, "krystal's gone and i'm not allowed to come. or do you not want me here? i'm certain your friend, luna, does." 

 

they both looked at the short girl sitting opposite them, her whole face was red and she was staring intently at the table. jessica laughed again, mumbling something about how cute she was, and amber didn't understand how her and krystal were related. 

 

"look, i know this none of my business but what is going on between them?" amber whispered, so nobody else on the table could hear. 

 

jessica was now pulling a luna, and looking at the table, obviously not wanting to say anything. amber was now more worried, confused and suspicious then ever.

 

"i'm sorry, i just can't say." jessica shook her head, leaving her seat to go and sit next to luna. 

 

-

 

"you are my girlfriend. forget that and i'll make sure you don't wake up." krystal hissed, picking up her bag and leaving the room. 

 

and you. 

 

you were bleeding, your cheeks were bruised, you couldn't get up. everything hurt so badly, your eyes were closing but you couldn't go to sleep, you had class next. 

 

so you tried to get up, but now everything was a blur. your glasses were across the room, but your phone thankfully was in your back pocket. you hissed, feeling a sting of pain shoot up your arm, as you dialled jessica's number. 

 

"you know where, please hurry." you whispered, your voice breaking as jessica informed you she was on her way. 

 

you began crying, this was the most pain she has ever inflicted on you at any given point. your whole body ached and you felt as if you were about to throw up, but you pushed it down and kept it in like you had done so many times before. 

 

you could hear arguing and familiar voices shouting and the door to the room slamming open, and jessica walking over to you. but there was somebody behind her, but you couldn't quite make out who it was. jessica laid you down on your back, whimpering as she took in the extent of your injuries. 

 

"did krystal do this?" the person spoke up and you realised it was amber. 

 

you didn't say a word, not trusting your voice, and besides, wasn't it obvious? jessica didn't say anything either, too busy trying to clear up the bruises and the blood. 

 

"was this krystal?" amber repeated, her voice now harder. 

 

yet again, she received no reply and you heard her swear. you winced as jessica gently dabbed carefully, wiping away the blood, and whispering for you to stay still. 

 

"aren't you two going to say anything?" amber asked, crouching down. 

 

you opened your mouth to answer but everything was now black.